** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Serie A Predictions > Dec 1st - 3rd

Roma vs Inter Milan

I'm usually not the biggest fan of betting on these big games in Serie A because they're tough to predict and the value is all over the place. However, there's such little going on this weekend in Italian football that I'm forced to try my hand at this Roma versus Inter Milan game taking place this Sunday at 7:30pm at the Stadio Olimpico.

Roma were looking to be the big challengers to Juventus this season after their 3rd place finish last season and with Napoli's Maurizio Sarri leaving for Chelsea. However, it's not quite worked out that way. Eusebio Di Francesco has struggled to put together a run of positive results. This has led to the capital city side just about staying in touch with the European qualification pack in 7th place. Results need to improve immediately if qualifying for the Champions League is to remain a realistic goal.

Inter Milan are thriving with a more positive season. After seasons of under-achievement, Luciano Spalletti's men are in 3rd place. It might be a position that is 9 points adrift of league leaders Juventus but a top four finish and qualification for the Champions League would be proof that this massive European club are well and truly back from the doldrums.

This is a clash of ideologies coming in this game. Roma are the leading home scorers in Serie A with 16 goals scored in 6 home league games. In contrast, Inter Milan have only conceded 6 goals away from home. Only Juventus have a tighter defence on the road having conceded just 4 goals away.

If you're looking for a bet on the time of the goals then you'll be interested to know that Roma have scored 7 of their last 10 goals in the second half. To add to that, Inter have actually conceded 8 of their last 10 goals after the half-time interval. In other words, this could be a slow burner!

A key factor here is the injury list of Roma. The hosts will be without important pair Stephan El-Shaarawy and Edin Dzeko. Daniele De Rossi and Lorenzo Pellegrini. To throw even more bad news their way, it is also likely that Javier Pastore and Diego Perotti could miss out.

I'm going to have to back an Inter win here. Roma are enduring a tricky season and the visitors are well-drilled in grinding out results away from home. I get the feeling that the axe is getting closer to falling on the head of Di Francesco and anything but a win here for his side will put the pressure on. I'm not sure his team can handle that pressure.

Inter Milan to Win @ 2.61 with MarathonBet

Draw HT - Inter FT @ 6.80 with MarathonBet

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @chris666, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jazzman02, @Bayern, @Xcout, @Valkovets, @MangoTheThird, @DonPaulo, @Franger83, @fhuefdsa, @dinero, @laprikon, @cluelessG, @Skenderbeg, @Gabosbet, and @scommetix, what do you guys think of this prediction? Any tips you've got lined up?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

SPAL have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 matches in Serie A.
Juventus have won 100% of their away matches in Serie A.
Empoli conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 10 matches in Serie A.
Bologna have failed to win in their last 6 matches in Serie A.
Fiorentina have failed to win in their last 6 matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 184 Football Betting Streaks for 01.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-01-12-2018-12251

AC Milan conceded at least 1 goal in 100% of their home matches in Serie A.
Chievo have failed to win in their last 13 matches in Serie A.
Parma have scored 79% of their goals in the first half in Serie A.
Genoa have failed to win in their last 7 matches in Serie A.
AS Roma have scored 32% of their goals after the 75th minute in Serie A.
Inter Milan have scored in each of their last 9 matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 164 Football Betting Streaks for 02.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-02-12-2018-12254

Atalanta v Napoli

Atalanta have won 4 of last 5 games, biìut come from the 3-2 loss to Empoli, where they wasted a 2 goals lead. They will miss Ilicic today through suspension, whose comeback had been the key of the 4 wins on the trot.

Napoli come from the disappointing draw against Chievo, but their head was on the key CL game against Red Star Beograd, a must win one. I don't think such luck of focus will happen again.

Dries Mertens will most likely be rested with Milin in the starting XI. But the Belgian player is lethal even when coming from the bench.

Atalanta are a good and dangerous side but rather inconsistent, and without talisman Ilicic and with a more focused Napoli I see some value in the away win.

Napoli to win @ 2.20 with Pinnacle

Napoli have been undefeated in their last 6 matches in Serie A.
82% of Atalanta's conceded goals were conceded away in Serie A.
69% of Napoli's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Serie A.
Atalanta have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 5 matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 64 Football Betting Streaks for 03.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-03-12-2018-12508

On 12/2/2018 at 1:43 PM, thinkpink63 said:

Atalanta v Napoli

Atalanta have won 4 of last 5 games, biìut come from the 3-2 loss to Empoli, where they wasted a 2 goals lead. They will miss Ilicic today through suspension, whose comeback had been the key of the 4 wins on the trot.

Napoli come from the disappointing draw against Chievo, but their head was on the key CL game against Red Star Beograd, a must win one. I don't think such luck of focus will happen again.

Dries Mertens will most likely be rested with Milin in the starting XI. But the Belgian player is lethal even when coming from the bench.

Atalanta are a good and dangerous side but rather inconsistent, and without talisman Ilicic and with a more focused Napoli I see some value in the away win.

Napoli to win @ 2.20 with Pinnacle

Late goal of Milik, Napoli wins 2-1 against a good Atalanta and bet won :beer