** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Nov 30th - Dec 2nd

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

69% of Chelsea's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Premier League.
Fulham have lost their last 5 away matches in Premier League.
Arsenal have been undefeated in their last 11 matches in Premier League.
Tottenham have scored in 100% of their away matches in Premier League.
60% of Liverpool's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Premier League.
73% of Everton's points have been earned at home in Premier League.

You can find interesting 164 Football Betting Streaks for 02.12.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-02-12-2018-12254

6 hours ago, money44 said:

Bournemouth to beat Man City @ 20.96 with Pinnacle

Freiburg to beat Dortmund @ 9.51 with Pinnacle

As I mentioned before watching the Man city match.. Lyon was somewhat impressive, but Man City was not good at all.. It took a miracle from Aguero to even save a draw.  Lyon could have won the match by 2 goals easily.  Man city was poor in defense, attacking, goaltening perhaps.  Bournemouth is a capable team of scoring the ball.  I am certain Man City will regroup, and threaten to win the League, and contend in the Champions league deep. This is just a situation where we might see a surprise from a team that is dealing with some injury concerns. I've hedged the action with Freiburg level stakes on both.. As I believe that ts always good to have a backup plan when playing higher risk. :ok Good luck fellas.  I may track  results and keep a running tally if I win... We'll see how things go mates.. 

Appreciate your kind comments earlier. You were right about City to a degree. No idea why Pep dropped Aguero. Not saying that would have changed their score-line but why? Strange one. Interesting to see your Bundesliga tip. We could always do with more interaction in that section so next time if you could do a post in here for the EPL and then head over to the Bundesliga section to post your German tip that'd be amazing. You seem like a really knowledgeable punter so you'll definitely benefit both sections... and any others you fancy getting involved in! :ok

Arsenal vs Tottenham

Tomorrow brings us the north London derby when Arsenal entertain local rivals Tottenham at the Emirates Stadium in a 2:05pm kick-off. The two rivals come into this game in positive form and even though a fair amount of pundits are favouring an away win the bookies are less convinced.

Arsenal have arguably performed far better than most would have anticipated after Unai Emery came in to replace Arsene Wenger. The Spaniard has implemented a philosophy that the players have adapted to very quickly. The Gunners are now 5th in the table and just 1 point behind the pace of the Champions League qualification spots.

Tottenham are bizarrely still receiving criticism despite this season being one of their best starts to a season ever. Mauricio Pochettino has been unfairly criticised for his tactics in certain games but it now appears his players are hitting peak form. The 3-1 win at home to Chelsea in their last league game was a huge statement of intent.

My initial feeling for this game is that it will be too close to call and therefore the draw seems the best option. Four of the last eight league meetings between the two sides have ended up in draws. On paper, there is very little to separate them and even though Spurs perhaps have the edge in quality that is countered by home advantage for Arsenal.

Matches between Arsenal and Tottenham in the Premier League have seen the most number of goals scored in them during the Premier League era with 34 goals scored across the years. You can expect goals in this game as well. Arsenal last failed to score at home against Tottenham back in November, 1998.

One thing Arsenal do need to be wary about is that even though they are unbeaten in their last 11 league matches, Tottenham have won 7 of their 8 away matches in the league so far. That's their best away start to a top flight season since 1960/61. It seems inevitable these two will cancel each other out. I'm backing a draw with Harry Kane to add to his 6 goals in his last 7 league games against Arsenal.

Draw @ 3.70 with BetVictor

Anytime Scorer: Harry Kane @ 2.05 with Betfair