** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Championship Predictions > Nov 27th & 28th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

81% of Brentford's points have been earned at home in Championship.
33% of Sheffield Utd's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Championship.
Preston have been undefeated in their last 8 matches in Championship.
78% of Middlesbrough's matches had under 2.5 goals in Championship.
Rotherham have been undefeated in their last 6 matches in Championship.
Sheffield Wed conceded at least 1 goal in 100% of their home matches in Championship.
29% of Bolton's conceded goals occurred in the first 15 minutes in Championship.
67% of Hull City's matches had under 2.5 goals in Championship.

You can find interesting 98 Football Betting Streaks for 27.11.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-27-11-2018-12199

Brentford FC v Sheffield Utd

Brentford FC: Kamohelo Mokotjo (14/0 m), Said Benrahma (15/0 f), Ollie Watkins (15/6 f, 2nd top scorer)

Sheffield Utd: Kean Bryan (0/0 m, doubtful), Jake Wright (0/0 d)

Preston NE v Middlesbrough

Preston NE: Callum Robinson (18/9 f, top scorer), Daniel Johnson (12/3 m), Sean Maguire (6/0 f), Josh Harrop (8/0 m), Billy Bodin (0/0 m), Calum Woods (0/0 d)

Middlesbrough: Ryan Shotton (13/0 d, doubtful), Sam McQueen (5/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Perhaps the most molded team at this time in Europe is Manchester City, which is constantly scoring, regardless of location and organization. He is currently being tested in France with Lion and with a win he "cleans" the qualifying and the first prize of the group. With the quality of the two teams in the midfield, having a spectacle in the show is quite likely, accompanied of course by many goals
OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS vs MANCHESTER CITY @@ +3.50 Over, odds 1.95

Another major match for AEK in OAKA for the Champions League is not a good team climate, it has some absences that are no longer counted. Ajax is a very good team with speed and a lot of talent, he can take advantage of AEK's weaknesses and win
AEK ATHENS vs AJAX AMSTERDAM @@ AJAX AMSTERDAM, odds 1.75

Going today on Norwich, Middlesbrough AHC 0, the Draw in Rotherham-QPR Game and a Both2Score in the Leeds Game.

Both opponents from Norwich and M´brough are missing important Offensive Players. Norwich on the other Side are on Fire and Middlesbrough are brutaly effecitve. Best Defensive in the League and some good Options in Front.

Rotherham are unbeaten a long Time in Home Games and dominate the Game against Sheffield last Weekend. Think QPR are little bit overrated at the Moment and think a Draw is very possible.

I'm all over Norwich (@2.1)as well, still, as it often happens during midweek English football, the typical first vs last (but one) in the table often delivers a surprise outcome. Please don't blame me if I jinxed it :lol

I also support Sheffied  Wednesday (@1.96)  tonight which might sound strange for a side winless in six matches but they were unlucky to lose 2-1 to Derby last weekend and drew 0-0 with strong Sheffield United earlier. They have a great chance to get back to winning ways tonight as they host Bolton who have scored just two goals and got two points in their last eight matches.

Edited by Marek76

2 hours ago, allyhibs said:

Has to be Norwich tonight, on a superb run, slightly odds against at the moment but could well be odds on by kick off. The price on Forest catches the eye tomorrow night, kinda high.

Villa looking hot to handle at the moment and will be on a major high after their derby win...as a Forest fan I would be very happy with a draw, and I suspect that's what our manager will play for!

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Aston Villa have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in Championship.
Ipswich Town have failed to win in their last 6 matches in Championship.
Wigan Athletic have scored 63% of their goals in the first half in Championship.
Blackburn have scored in each of their last 7 matches in Championship.
29% of Derby County's conceded goals occurred in the first 15 minutes in Championship.

You can find interesting 64 Football Betting Streaks for 28.11.2018 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-28-11-2018-12202

14 hours ago, yossa6133 said:

Villa looking hot to handle at the moment and will be on a major high after their derby win...as a Forest fan I would be very happy with a draw, and I suspect that's what our manager will play for!

I'll probably go for it, the odds are too tasty to ignore. My thinking is if Forest can win at Boro then they can win at Villa :ok