Announcements
*** Punchestown Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Craig Bluenose, 2nd. Lee Grays & 3rd. Carole Dawney ***
** April Poker League Result : 1st kevsul, 2nd Rob Valk, 3rd McG **
** Last Man Standing Results - glavintoby & Redno2009 both win £125 **
** April Naps Competition Result: 1st Sugardaddyken, 2nd TRAINMAD091, 3rd Harry Faint99, 4th Gary66. KO Cup Winner Waggy, Most Winners: Xtc12 **

Non-League Predictions > November 26th-28th

Another profitable day on Saturday and we move on to the final set of fixtures for November where we basically have a full fixture list in the National League which is where my focus is.

Chesterfield v Bromley

Draw!

Well it might not be as simple as that. Bromley are looking pretty poor at the moment and this does look a very winnable game for Chesterfield who despite their long unbeaten run did slip into the relegation zone on Saturday. They are clearly a better side than that and this is a much easier game than Saturday's. However I did think the Havant game was one they could have won and indeed they should have done, but again their lack of scoring goals was the issue in a 0-0 draw. I am going to back the draw again though because the stats suggest it is the value play yet again. How on earth other tipsters still haven't bothered putting it up I don't know. In this match though I am also going to cover the home win because it is a shade of odds against so would give us a tiny profit if it happened and I struggle to see Bromley winning the match.

Hartlepool v AFC Fylde

I have had my fingers burnt a few times when putting up Fylde away from home as they have only one twice and drawn 7 times. I am going to back them again though as I think Hartlepool look vulnerable at the moment. They have lost 5 league games on the bounce including to struggling Dover on Saturday. What probably didn't help was the fact Gillingham took them to extra time in the FA Cup on Wednesday night and I can imagine that game had left a mark. What they need is a week off, but they aren't going to get that and you would hope that Fylde attack them early on as Dover did on Saturday. Fylde scored two goals in the 88th minute to overturn a 1 goal deficit against Boreham Wood on Saturday and they were a bit off their game, but it is always uplifting to win a game in that style and if they could turn this away draws into wins then they might be capable of getting in the title picture. 

Leyton Orient v Aldershot

Tuesday nights do tend to throw up some strange results and if Aldershot even get a point in this game it would be one of the stranger ones of the season. They are woeful on the road having won just once and drawn just once scoring just 5 times in 10 games. They even managed to lose at home to Barrow on Saturday and like Hartlepool the FA Cup replay they had which went to penalties might have been behind the lackluster performance. Orient are beginning to look like they might be hard to catch at the top of the table. They have lost just once all season and have conceded just 13 goals all season whilst scoring 42. They got a huge win on Saturday against Wrexham when Bonne got a crucial goal 4 minutes from time. He deserves to be playing in the Football League and there is every chance he will be doing that with Orient next season. Aldershot lost 4-0 to Salford in their last away match and this should be a comfortable night for Orient and they should cover the -1 handicap which looks a cracking bet to me.

Maidstone v Eastleigh

I wonder if Maidstone might have one eye on the FA Cup match at the weekend as they weren't great on Saturday when I tipped them up. Granted a sending off didn't help, but they were already a goal down at the time and ended up losing 5-2. They did beat Macclesfield at home in the FA Cup a couple of weeks ago, but they have only won once at home in the league all season and I don't expect them to get a 2nd here. Eastleigh are strong away from home and I am beginning to think that they could be play-off contenders as they are creeping into contention. They are 5 games unbeaten now and are playing well. It probably wont be a goalfest, but I do expect the away side to nick it as they are the better side.

Salford v Harrogate

I am going to oppose Salford again because as I wrote on Saturday I think they are going to lose a league game sooner rather than later. It could well have been Solihull on Saturday as Solihull did score but it was ruled out. At the time of writing I haven't seen the goal yet, but it was a contentious decision as the ref had to consult with his linesman after originally giving the goal. Harrogate started slowly against Braintree on Saturday, but found their stride after going a goal down and ran out easy 3-1 winners in the end. They are only 3 points behind their hosts on Tuesday with a game in hand and have lost just two games so far this season in the league. It obviously is no gimmie, but I do think they should be shorter than the price they are as I would have them around 2/1 to win this so they are certainly worth a bet.

Chesterfield v Bromley 1pt draw @ 127/50 with Marathon and Chesterfield to win 1pt @ 21/20 with Betfred

AFC Fylde 1pt @ 127/100 with Marathon

Leyton Orient -1 3pts @ 7/5 with Betfair and Betfred

Eastleigh 2pts @ 141/100 with Marathon

Harrogate 1pt @ 16/5 with Bet365

Hartlepool United vs AFC Fylde (2) -0.25 1.86 1u

Hartlepool missing Noble and Muir, top two goalscorers, again. They have been poor for the last two games and hard to see them suddenly  turning the corner. AFC Fylde gets back Andy Bond, very influential midfielder and i see them closer to the win.

Leyton Orient vs Aldershot (1) -1 1.94 1u

Leyton unchanged from last game, while Shots making 5 changes, missing reg players Lelan, Booty, Agyepong, and attacker Fenelon, their away form is just very uninspiring, Leyton to win this in the end.