Announcements
*** June Competition Winners: Well done to Le Male (NAPS), Coco69 (KO Cup), Saddlesore (Royal Ascot) & Like2Fish (Poker) ***
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
Sign in to follow this  
BillyHills

2018 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Abu Dhabi GP

The final race of the season and one which Mercedes have dominated in recent times. Bottas took it last year but both Hamilton and Vettel have won three times a piece around the Yas Marina Circuit.

once again the bookies have Vettel as the early favourite, I dont really get this but they must just think Lewis isn't that bothered about winning. His record is poor once the title has been wrapped up but he did win last time out although a tad fortunate. I still don't think Vettel is in the best frame of mind either.

We do know Mercedes perform well here and we do know that Bottas will be trying his heart out to repeat last years success. He's 13/2 with Hills and that looks big enough to take a punt. Red Bull have done well here and while i wouldn't back Ricciardo on his last drive for the team I would have a saver on Max at 15/2.

Reliability is very good here and we have only seen a safety car twice in the 9 years since the race came here. Over 16.5 is 8/11 and looks decent value while the SC betting is pretty even.

Not sure i'll be covering 2019 as the F1 section has no followers at all, plenty view the thread, to see the stats probably, but fail to get involved and i think i have only had one other member post a reply all season! A forum is about people coming together for a discussion and to swap thoughts and ideas, its not meant to be a blog!
:ok

Stats
Screen Shot 2018-11-19 at 19.02.43.png

Bets
M.Verstapen 15/2 bet365
V.Bottas 13/2 Hills
Over 16.5 8/11 bet365