** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Sunday Nov 18th

Cheltenham

150 : Claimantakinforgann 15/8 hills

Cracking little novice chase to look at on Sunday. We have seen a few decent races in this division this season already! Once again any of the 5 could win (One For Billy NR). Defi Du Seuil is most interesting runner and in one way I hope he comes back to form and scoots up. I loved him two seasons ago when he was a juvenile and then for some reason lost the plot last year. The yard are back in business now so he could be anything over fences.
The top one will carry my money on this occasion, he is very well regarded at home and with his run at Uttoxeter putting him spot on for this that might just edge it in his favour.

115 chelt

Sliding doors   322

Follow the bear 322

Max forte    320 

These 3 are A little clear of the rest in this open race .....Only small ew bets I think 

Sliding doors 1pt ew 12/1 corals

Follow the bear 1pt ew 14/1 corals

Max forte 1pt ew 20/1 b365

And 6x  half point ..forecasts top 3

Edited by richard-westwood

5 hours ago, BillyHills said:

Cheltenham

150 : Claimantakinforgann 15/8 hills

Cracking little novice chase to look at on Sunday. We have seen a few decent races in this division this season already! Once again any of the 5 could win (One For Billy NR). Defi Du Seuil is most interesting runner and in one way I hope he comes back to form and scoots up. I loved him two seasons ago when he was a juvenile and then for some reason lost the plot last year. The yard are back in business now so he could be anything over fences.
The top one will carry my money on this occasion, he is very well regarded at home and with his run at Uttoxeter putting him spot on for this that might just edge it in his favour.

sorry, but I’ve just got  to keep the faith with Defi myself :) 

3 hours ago, danny3433 said:

At some point people we realise that Barry gerathy should retire. Horses seem to just loose confidence over fences or hurdles when he is on.. stopped backing him when ever any of his for sometime now.

What about Ruby then?

Everyone has good spells and bad spells. I think Geraghty was wrong to take the McManus job personally and rides a lot of average horses over in Ireland but I suppose the security of the job comes first at his age.
He should have stayed with Henderson but lets not forget he wanted to spend more time at home I suppose.