** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Football Forum Suggestion

Would it be possible to create a new sub-forum specifically for Antepost football? I think having all football antepost topics would encourage members to post more antepost bets. Currently any antepost threads are getting lost in the shuffle of week-by-week matchday threads, especially if they are not updated regularly

By antepost I meant football outrights in general, would be good to have all threads in one place and easier for people to find them and post their thoughts throughout the season. It's put me off a few times having to trawl through league specific forums to see if theres an outright thread or not before posting

Hmm, I see what @jazzman02 means. I think maybe we could start with a simple thread in the Footy Chat and Banter section to start perhaps? I'm with @Sir Puntalot when it comes to dedicating a section to it though. I don't think it would get enough traction. I think having somewhere for the outright betting tips to go though would be good.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, moggis said:

Perhaps this might be the place to ask why it is that so few people bet on outright markets?

I can understand why profitable short term gamblers might not want to tie up money but even people who aren’t profitable don’t seem interested .

I think it's as @Zico10 says, people want a quick hit. It's only the hardcore punters that bet on long term markets. As you rightly said @moggis it's about having your cash tied up for so long, this would relate more to bigger stake punters in my opinion too. :ok