** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing chat-sat 10th nov

Elite Hurdle

300 Wincanton

Should be between the top three in the market, We Have A Dream, If The Cap Fits and Verdana Blue. Two belong to Nicky Henderson but the boys in Green (Suede & Munir) seem to map their own path out so often clash with another Henderson runner.
We Have A Dream is a very useful hurdler who missed Cheltenham due to a late niggle and went to Aintree instead, he remained unbeaten and it will be very interesting to see ho he compares now taking on the older horses.
If The Cap Fits is a 6yo but still a second season hurdler, he won three races last season but not seen since Boxing Day, that has to be a worry for me on this occasion.
Verdana Blue won easily the other day and she struck me as a type for the big handicaps this season such as the Betfair, Greatwood, that type of thing. I suspect this is to see how good she is and if successful will take a different route. She is only rated 146 so has a way to go yet but is certainly improving.

We Have A Dream 11/4 bet365