** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > November 10th

Darran

If you want to see most of my bets for this weekend then go to the FA Cup forum as that is where they are. With only BetVictor having priced up the FA Trophy that means there aren't that many league games to get my teeth stuck into so I only have the one bet in the National League North.

Hereford v FUCM

I wrote last week that FCUM look like they were improving and it was a bit frustrating for them to blow their lead that night only for them to come out and easily beat Blyth on the Saturday. Hopefully it can pay off backing them here because they look a big price to do so. I also opposed Hereford on that Tuesday night and they also got a point against AFC Telford. They also got a point last Saturday, but their run without a win continues and although there are signs of improvement given they have drawn 3 of their last 4 games, it is hard to understand how FCUM are such a big price given FCUM have still had the better recent results. They have actually been backed in which isn't a surprise, but I still think 11/4 (Betfred) is too big and I suspect the price will continue to fall.

FCUM 1pt @ 11/4 with Betfred