** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Rolling back time

Going through some pen drives of mine yesterday I found some old systems from the now defunct Racing-Systems forum (some may remember it some not)

Anyway this one states approx 80% sr from selections , it must have had some substance / logic about it or else I wouldn't have saved it .

Going to give it a re-run to see how it fares , prices wont be great but as long as Im getting over 1/4 then if the sr holds up then yo ho ho as the fat guy in red says.

As I rarely bet on horses in twig hopping season this might add a bit of interest (as long as the selections dont keep falling over things like most of them do), Not going to go mad so I'll risk a max drawdown of £100 so @ 5% rolling bank per bet so its a 20 bets or out,

First bet :drums

3.50 Sedge Im To Blame £5 @ 1.57 B365 :hope

Edited by Valiant Thor
spelling

21 minutes ago, BillyHills said:

Good luck, interesting first selection making debut over hurdles.

Most tipped horse in the RP so must be expected to deliver:ok

Yep spot on, A guy called BRAN posted it, it similar to the JamesStanley one a day Formula.

thats the criteria most tipped horse in RP with a max of 1 horse against min odds 1/4,

Was proofed on R-S and over the time span gave 79% ish strike rate so thought id give it a new lease of life see how it goes 16yrs on :loon.

Gives me something to do :eyes

Edited by Valiant Thor
spelling

23 minutes ago, Valiant Thor said:

I dont buy the daily mail where the formcast spotmark 78, F & SF are printed so cant get the selections :$

Thats a good point, neither do I !!

Just a point on this thread VT. Your staking plan is that the same as the original ?

1 minute ago, Xtc12 said:

Thats a good point, neither do I !!

Just a point on this thread VT. Your staking plan is that the same as the original ?

The staking plan states a 10% rolling bank never decreasing , Im doing a 5% rolling bank giving me a max of 20 losses as a safety net

Apart from that the selection system is exactly the same

6 hours ago, Valiant Thor said:

I dont buy the daily mail where the formcast spotmark 78, F & SF are printed so cant get the selections :$

The Dail Mail’s Formcast top rating is always 78, but aren’t the SF and F annotations from the Daily Mirror?

19 minutes ago, Yalwen said:

The Dail Mail’s Formcast top rating is always 78, but aren’t the SF and F annotations from the Daily Mirror?

They also used to be in the Daily Mail according to the system as Ive never bought the Daily Mail I wouldnt know.

But on the also now defunct Gummy message board the mails racing section was put up daily and I vaguely remember seeing F and SF after some of the horses names as the top system on there years ago was the RO 78 handicap system from the Mail (RO = Rule Of )

:ok

Edited by Valiant Thor

19 hours ago, Valiant Thor said:

2 for Thursday so both backed @ 5.70 each

2.35 Taunton MISTY BLOOM @ 4/11 Coral

3.30 Ludlow ELYSEES @ 4/7 B365

Never in doubt  :unsure 

Misty Bloom BOG @ 2/5 profit 2.28 :cigar

Elysees @ 4/7 Profit 3.25 :cigar

Runners 6

Wins 6

Sr 100%