** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Small leagues or Big ones

VYA

Hello everyone!

I 've been studying this bet'sworld and I've seen some people says that  in small leagues is easier to find value bets like paraguay's league,serie b brazillian league and so on.

I would like to know if this is true... by the way I'm new here and I am really enjoying this site.It's very usefull for bettors.

Thanks for attention

4 minutes ago, VYA said:

Hello everyone!

I 've been studying this bet'sworld and I've seen some people says that  in small leagues is easier to find value bets like paraguay's league,serie b brazillian league and so on.

I would like to know if this is true... by the way I'm new here and I am really enjoying this site.It's very usefull for bettors.

Thanks for attention

:welcome to PL @VYA  :ok 

No opinions here?

First of all I do not agree that Paraguay...Brasilian Serie B.. are small leagues if we look from finding value point of view.  In my opinion small leagues are those leagues where the players interest was and it is minimum, not too much money involved and the bookies have not enough data from the past to make good odds for them.

Anyway, to say that is easier to find value in the small leagues is the same thing like you say that is easier to win to LOTO if play 2 tickets than if you play just one. Your chances are double but still....

My answer is YES, it is easier to find values in small leagues because bookies have not enough data, there are not enough players to bet on opposite markets (like Home, Draw, Away..etc). They offer relative odds based on what they have with the hope there will be enough players on all markets to have a win-win-win situation. 

So, YES, if you have genuine info about games in lower leagues - this is a huge advantage over the bookies and over the other players. Of course it is "relatively" hard to have only you (or just a few) info about Reak Madrid but maybe only a few will know that a small team from the next town just celebrated something and the food was not so good ...   and maybe that goalkeeper had a argue with 2 colegues due to a girl...etc.

So the final answer is YES but if the value is based on real info (not statistics or something else)