** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2018 Brazilian Grand Prix

BillyHills

Brazil GP (Sunday 5.10pm)

The Brazilian GP takes place this weekend and if you look at the stats its pretty crucial to get qualified on the front row. Only once since 2006 has the winner come from off the pace and that was on the second row.

Sebastian Vettel is the marginal favourite and I suppose the thinking here is that with Hamilton already wrapping up the title he may well be a tad off the pace here. His record in GP's after he has won the title is appalling and maybe his team mate Bottas is the value pick at around 6/1 this week.

Stats

Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 22.42.31.png

Early prices with bet365

Screen Shot 2018-11-06 at 10.35.49.png

Brazil GP

We could have a bit of excitement in the Brazilian GP on Sunday with the way things are lining up. For a start we could have some wet weather at some stage and then we have the Mercs and Ferrari's on different tyres and strategies. 
I thought we were in for a bit of an end of season lap of honour by a few drivers but we could still see some action.

Hamilton is on pole and is the 11/10 favourite with Paddy Power, Vettel is 7/4 and supposedly on the better tyre. He and Raikkonen are on the soft tyres which should last longer on the first stint compared to the Super Soft which will be on the Mercs. It could boil down to the pit stops so neither price appeals to me.

I think i'll stick with Bottas at 11/2 EW for a bit of value and I do think that Hamilton will let Bottas past if the situation arises as a pay back for earlier in the season. We need to lose Vettel for that to happen though. Betvictor are betting on the first 3 EW, the only bookie to do it, this makes Bottas great value.

In the number of finishers market I think we can only go one way and thats under 16.5 at PP (4/6) It looks fair value with some dodgy engines out there at the minute.

A sporting bet on Alonso at 7/4 not to finish the race looks worth a nibble too.

Bottas EW 11/2 betvictor (1,2,3)
Alonso Not To Finish 7/4 bet365
Under 16,5 Finishers 4/6 PP