** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Tuesday Nov 6th

325 Wolverhampton

This Girl 7/4 PP

Won at Haydock on debut over 6f last season and was put away. Returned to action last month after 385 days off and not too surprisingly was found out late on and finished a respectable third over a mile in heavy ground. I reckon she's better than that and being by Nathaniel she will like the extra distance. This looks a good opportunity.

3.35 Redcar   ICARIO (Nap) - 3/1 Paddy Power

There looks likely to be plenty of pace on here which will suit Stef Keniry's improving gelding ICARIO.
The selection has seemingly thrived since moving from the powerful Gordon Elliott stable into more humble surroundings, and leading 2 out,hit the line strongly when winning a 10 runner handicap over today's course and distance last time. Just three pounds higher here in similar company, the early 3/1 quote looks on the generous side..

2.25 Redcar   PIECE OF HISTORY(NB) - 11/4 Bet Vic

Easily the most interesting competitor in this field is PIECE OF HISTORY. 
A winner in two of his five outings this term,this lightly raced Godolphin colt ran an eye catching second in a handicap at Kempton last month. He is worthy of interest now stepping up in trip

1.55 Redcar   PARYS MOUNTAIN (TC) - 9/4 bET 365

A winner at Catterick last week,PARYS MOUNTAIN tops my figures for this and can follow up.
Tim Easterby's inmate was able to win eased down that day after showing a good turn of foot to go clear two furlongs out, and can make light of his six pound penalty in similar company..

Had 3 winners yesterday on my Kempton selections ……. approx. 3 point profit at 1 point on each selection. None of my 'next bests' troubled the scorer so I'm just putting up the main selection today

4.30 Pike Corner Cross at 9/4

5.00 Jahbath 8/11

5.30 Originaire 9/4

6.00 Purgatory 9/4

6.30 Dollar Value 3/1

7.00 Lady Dancealot 6/1

7.30 Polyissimo 7/1

8.00 Landue 9/4

Kempton cards tend to follow a bit of a pattern with the more competitive handicaps towards the end of the evening and the 2yo races, non handicaps etc with shorter priced horses at the start