** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2, and Scottish Predictions > Nov 6th - 11th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League One and League Two

Gillingham has over 2.5 goals in their last 4 games in League One.
Blackpool has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 away games in League One.
Walsall has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 home games in League One.
Charlton Athletic has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 away games in League One.
Notts County has over 2.5 goals in their last 6 home games in League Two.
Oldham Athletic has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 games in League Two.
Grimsby Town has under 2.5 goals in their last 6 games in League Two.
Mansfield Town scored in last 4 games in League Two.

You can find interesting 58 Football Betting Streaks for 06.11.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-06-11-2018-11986

Hearts vs Kilmarnock

The SPL throws up an intriguing encounter this weekend when league leaders Hearts take on Kilmarnock in a 3pm kick-off this Saturday afternoon at Tynecastle. Pundits are now questioning if the wheels have come off Craig Levein's title train after two league games without a win. Are they right?

Hearts started the season like a rocket with 5 wins and 1 draw from their first 6 league games. Unfortunately, injuries have now set in and the settled line-up that served them so well at the start of the season is no longer available. The harsh rigours of league football are now being realised at the Edinburgh club.

Levein will be without a number of key players including Steven Naismith, Uche Ikpeazu, John Souttar, and Christophe Berra. These injuries are being blamed for their loss of recent form and it's easy to see why. Not even the best teams in world football can handle such changes.

Kilmarnock will no doubt see this as a potential scalp. Steve Clarke's side are 4th but also suffering a blip in form. It is now three league games without a win for Killie. It's a frustrating run that was preceded by four wins on the bounce. They are only 5 points behind Hearts so a win here would really put the cat amongst the pigeons.

Even with their absentees, Hearts remain a tough side to beat. On the flip side, so do Kilmarnock. It's tough to call out a winning side here. I'm tempted to back Kilmarnock. I just think the injuries to Hearts are too much for them to sustain against sides with Kilmarnock's quality. However, Levein has instilled a die hard mentality that will see the players coming in determined to do their job. I wouldn't be surprised to see a low-scoring draw here. I'm not sure either side would be too unhappy with that outcome either.

Draw @ 3.50 with William Hill

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.80 with Bet365

@Papa Lazarou, @freestylerx, @allyhibs, @iBetting, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @kulikTS, @golakeh1, @Unnamed, @willie82, @dogmeister, @TheEdge, @JJG, @allthethings, @Mindfulness, @the bastardian, @teddybear3011, @Marek76, @salmonman, @Unnamed, @mij0sim, @jazzman02, @Bobby Vegas, @Teodore, @Tiffy, @nenri981, @MangoTheThird, and @sajtion, what are you guys backing this weekend in the reduced schedule? Keen to hear the thoughts of Scottish football experts!

On ‎08‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 11:45 AM, StevieDay1983 said:

Hearts vs Kilmarnock

The SPL throws up an intriguing encounter this weekend when league leaders Hearts take on Kilmarnock in a 3pm kick-off this Saturday afternoon at Tynecastle. Pundits are now questioning if the wheels have come off Craig Levein's title train after two league games without a win. Are they right?

Hearts started the season like a rocket with 5 wins and 1 draw from their first 6 league games. Unfortunately, injuries have now set in and the settled line-up that served them so well at the start of the season is no longer available. The harsh rigours of league football are now being realised at the Edinburgh club.

Levein will be without a number of key players including Steven Naismith, Uche Ikpeazu, John Souttar, and Christophe Berra. These injuries are being blamed for their loss of recent form and it's easy to see why. Not even the best teams in world football can handle such changes.

Kilmarnock will no doubt see this as a potential scalp. Steve Clarke's side are 4th but also suffering a blip in form. It is now three league games without a win for Killie. It's a frustrating run that was preceded by four wins on the bounce. They are only 5 points behind Hearts so a win here would really put the cat amongst the pigeons.

Even with their absentees, Hearts remain a tough side to beat. On the flip side, so do Kilmarnock. It's tough to call out a winning side here. I'm tempted to back Kilmarnock. I just think the injuries to Hearts are too much for them to sustain against sides with Kilmarnock's quality. However, Levein has instilled a die hard mentality that will see the players coming in determined to do their job. I wouldn't be surprised to see a low-scoring draw here. I'm not sure either side would be too unhappy with that outcome either.

Draw @ 3.50 with William Hill

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.80 with Bet365

@Papa Lazarou, @freestylerx, @allyhibs, @iBetting, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @kulikTS, @golakeh1, @Unnamed, @willie82, @dogmeister, @TheEdge, @JJG, @allthethings, @Mindfulness, @the bastardian, @teddybear3011, @Marek76, @salmonman, @Unnamed, @mij0sim, @jazzman02, @Bobby Vegas, @Teodore, @Tiffy, @nenri981, @MangoTheThird, and @sajtion, what are you guys backing this weekend in the reduced schedule? Keen to hear the thoughts of Scottish football experts!

At the odds available, I'd be leaning towards Kilmarnock here, Hearts are f###in s##t, but I'm not exactly neutral.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premiership

100% of Celtic's conceded goals occured in the second half in Premiership.
40% of Rangers's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Premiership.
73% of Livingston's matches had under 2.5 goals in Premiership.
Celtic have won their last 5 matches in Premiership.
29% of Livingston's conceded goals occurred in the first 15 minutes in Premiership.

You can find interesting 207 Football Betting Streaks for 11.11.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-11-11-2018-12040

Livingston vs Celtic

Well, one thing this week's thread has taught us is that Scottish football is a betting minefield right now! Almost as bad as Serie A a couple of seasons back. We lost some good people that year! Anyway, my second preview here is between Livingston and Celtic in a midday kick-off on Sunday from the Tony Macaroni Arena (sorry, have I read that right? :lol). I can't call it that. It's the Almondvale Stadium!

Livingston had started the season well. An expected opening weekend loss to Celtic was followed by an unbeaten run of 8 league games that saw them right up there with the leading pack behind early pace setters Hearts. Unfortunately, back-to-back losses without scoring against St Johnstone and Hamilton has seen the Lions drop to 8th in the SPL table.

Celtic didn't exactly have an anticipated opening few weeks to the season. The opening weekend win over Livingston was standard but 2 wins in their next 5 league games saw them fall behind the early pace of the league leaders. Things have steadied with a run of five consecutive wins in the league. This has seen Brendan Rodgers' side score 21 goals and concede just 2 goals with four clean sheets being secured in that run.

This will be a clash of strengths. Livingston have kept clean sheets in 67% of their home games this season where as Celtic are free scoring at the moment. I can see Celtic getting the win here but Livingston will make it difficult for them. A business-like 2-0 win seems like a realistic punt for me.

Celtic -1 @ 1.73 with SpreadEx

Celtic HT/FT @ 1.80 with Ladbrokes