** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Nov 10th & 11th

Hard card again, not much where i can see extracting value from.

Bourne win looks good, Watford DNB looks okay, leicester -1 probable tho not a fan of it, maybe we can do o2,5 and bts since leicester kept clean sheet at home only 20% of the time, overall 27% so Burnley does have a shot. I want to back WH, but so many injuries it's hard to. Palace - Spurs match history would indicate an under here, majority of results were 0-1, 1-0 type so with under put at 2.10 you guys are correct, definitely value there.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Liverpool have been undefeated in their last 11 matches in Premier League.
73% of Chelsea's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Premier League.
Everton have scored 32% of their goals after the 75th minute in Premier League.
Arsenal have been undefeated in their last 9 matches in Premier League.
Wolverhampton have scored 45% of their goals after the 75th minute in Premier League.
Manchester City have won their last 6 home matches in Premier League.
Manchester Utd have scored in each of their last 8 matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 207 Football Betting Streaks for 11.11.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-11-11-2018-12040

Chelsea vs Everton

The next preview covers the match-up tomorrow afternoon between title contenders Chelsea and mid-table mediocrity Everton in a 2:15pm kick-off at Stamford Bridge. The Blues have the opportunity to briefly go top of the table if they win and the Toffees will move up to 6th if they achieve victory.

Chelsea are likely to recall a number of first team regulars to their starting XI after fielding a mixed bag of players on Thursday night for their game against BATE Borisov in the Europa League. The win there sealed their passage through to the last 32 so they can focus solely on the Premier League for the next two months before the FA Cup, EFL Cup, and Europa League starts getting serious again.

Everton are starting to find their feet after an inconsistent start to their season. Marco Silva has started to get the best out of key players and they have now won 4 of their last 5 league games. Unfortunately, they have only tasted victory once on the road this season so far.

Stamford Bridge is not a happy hunting ground for the Toffees. They have failed to win in their last 28 trips to the London-based stadium. In fact, it was November 1994 when Everton last won at Chelsea. The 1994 World Cup was still a relatively fresh memory in the minds of football fans, Bill Clinton was US President, and British pop fans were dancing away to Pato Banton's "Baby Come Back".

It doesn't help that Chelsea are in fantastic form coming into this game. They remain the only club in Europe's top five leagues to still boast an unbeaten record this season. They have also now gone unbeaten at Stamford Bridge in their last 12 competitive matches.

The Toffees also don't appear to like travelling to play in London. It is now just 1 win in their last 16 visits to the capital city including having lost all four of their matches played in the capital this calendar year. This might not be a game the Everton fans are looking forward to. I'd back a solid Chelsea win with the potential of a clean sheet.

Chelsea -1 @ 2.20 with SpreadEx

Chelsea to Win to Nil @ 2.59 with MarathonBet

On a side note, @Tiffy, sorry that you boys had to suffer defeat today. It was an even game before the sending off and I don't think we tested you enough with the extra man to warrant taking all three points. Luckily, we managed to steal the win at the end but it was harsh on your side who coped with our woeful attacks with relative ease all game. Looks like you boys will have no problem avoiding a relegation dog fight this year.

Manchester City vs Manchester United

It's the Manchester derby this weekend. I had considered opting for the Arsenal versus Wolves game over this one because it's more predictable but I'm no bottle job! I'll go straight for the unpredictable game! These two teams will go head-to-head in a 4:30pm kick-off this Sunday afternoon at the Etihad Stadium.

Manchester City are leading the way once again in the Premier League. Pep Guardiola's side are in 1st place with 29 points from 11 games. During this period they have scored 33 goals and conceded just 4. It's a remarkable start to the season by a side that many felt would be the team to beat this season.

Manchester United have not had quite as smooth a ride as their city rivals. Jose Mourinho has been involved in heated discussions with his players, opposition coaching staff, and journalists all season. Some say he's losing the plot and other suggest he's simply diverting attention away from their torrid league form. The Red Devils are way back in 8th place with 20 points from their 11 games. Interestingly, a win here would reduce the gap between themselves and City to just 6 points.

City haven't lost any of their last 53 league games against sides starting the fixture outside the top four. The last time this happened was a 4-0 loss to Everton back in January 2017. That's a depressing fact for United fans hearing that they are a side outside the top four entering into this fixture.

Sergio Aguero could be the man to watch for an anytime scorer bet here. The Argentine striker has scored 17 goals in his last 13 matches at the Etihad Stadium. Furthermore, he had scored 7 goals in his first 7 matches against United. However, he has failed to score against them since.

Anthony Martial is another anytime scorer option. The Frenchman has scored in his last four games for United. If he scores against City then he would join an exclusive club of United strikers to score five games in a row. The other members of that elite club include Ruud Van Nistelrooy, Wayne Rooney, Eric Cantona, Cristiano Ronaldo, Robin Van Persie, Andy Cole, and Dwight Yorke.

I think this could be a tight game to call. Mourinho might have had his critics this season but their 2-1 win against Juventus showed he still knows how to manage in the big games. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if his United side spring a shock here. I'm unwilling to call an outright winner here. I'm tempted to back a draw but I think I'll focus on other bets. 

BTTS @ 1.75 with Bet365

Total Corners Under 10.5 @ 1.95 with Betfair

2 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Chelsea vs Everton

Chelsea to Win to Nil @ 2.59 with MarathonBet

I am considering a bet on Chelsea to win and both teams to score at 2.87 with pinnacle. Chelsea have been excellent in keeping clean sheets way from home in EPL (4 clean sheets in 5 matches, against mid and lower table teams) but they have only managed 1 clean sheet in 6 home matches. It's hardly a surprise that Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United managed to score... but Crystal Palace and Cardiff also got a goal, only Bournemouth failed to score (but they were busy defending for a 0-0 until 72th minute, I suspect).

Everton have managed to score in 4 of their 5 away matches, only failed to hit  the target at Arsenal (and that's worrying me, since it was Arsenal's first clean sheet this season). Richarlison can certainly score against any defence and he's in a good form right now.

So looking at the numbers, it's more likely that Everton will score and bookies are offering slightly higher odds too!

That being said, most of my big bets have been failing for a while now, so if I place a bet I fully expect Chelsea to win to nil or Everton to get a result ;-)

8 hours ago, cluelessG said:

I am considering a bet on Chelsea to win and both teams to score at 2.87 with pinnacle. Chelsea have been excellent in keeping clean sheets way from home in EPL (4 clean sheets in 5 matches, against mid and lower table teams) but they have only managed 1 clean sheet in 6 home matches. It's hardly a surprise that Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United managed to score... but Crystal Palace and Cardiff also got a goal, only Bournemouth failed to score (but they were busy defending for a 0-0 until 72th minute, I suspect).

Everton have managed to score in 4 of their 5 away matches, only failed to hit  the target at Arsenal (and that's worrying me, since it was Arsenal's first clean sheet this season). Richarlison can certainly score against any defence and he's in a good form right now.

So looking at the numbers, it's more likely that Everton will score and bookies are offering slightly higher odds too!

That being said, most of my big bets have been failing for a while now, so if I place a bet I fully expect Chelsea to win to nil or Everton to get a result ;-)

Totally understand your feeling about that BTTS. I mean, if Cardiff managed to score against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge then anyone can! :lol

Given the prices we've found then betting on both Chelsea to win to nil and BTTS will still return a profit... unless Chelsea fail to score... and can any of us really see that happening?

On 10/11/2018 at 8:10 PM, StevieDay1983 said:

On a side note, @Tiffy, sorry that you boys had to suffer defeat today. It was an even game before the sending off and I don't think we tested you enough with the extra man to warrant taking all three points. Luckily, we managed to steal the win at the end but it was harsh on your side who coped with our woeful attacks with relative ease all game. Looks like you boys will have no problem avoiding a relegation dog fight this year.

Cheers StevieD. Think you shaded the match by the sounds of it anyway. It's always a dangerous game hanging onto a 1-0, 1-1 score line, and we aren't going to do it every game. 

I think we had the support of "that lot up the road" for this one, as you and them are very close down the bottom at the mo.

well done anyway, like I said, I think the best team won. I am just pleased that my corner bet on the game came in 

Anyway, who are Brighton? I'm a Torquay fan now!