** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - 2018 Off-Season

Alright, eight season-long bets for me.

Singles ranking as of 25 November 2019 - Yoshihito Nishioka – Under 85.5 at 1.88 with Unibet

Singles ranking as of 25 November 2019 – Dominic Thiem – Under 8.5 at 1.77 with Unibet

Singles ranking as of 25 November 2019 – Cameron Norrie – Under 90.5 at 1.82 with Unibet

2019 ATP End of Season Ranking H2H - Diego Schwartzman to beat Marco Cecchinato at 1.72 with Coral

Singles ranking as of 4 November 2019 – Katie Boulter – Under 110.5 at 1.88 with Unibet

Singles ranking as of 4 November 2019 – Anett Kontaveit – Under 22.5 at 1.88 with Unibet

Singles ranking as of 4 November 2019 – Dalila Jakupovic – Under 100.5 at 1.88 with Unibet

Best Singles ranking as of 4 November 2019 – Marketa Vondrousova to beat Viktoria Kuzmova at 1.86 with Unibet

All these bets are based on what I saw from the players in the previous season, there aren't any special details to be added to any of them honestly. The bets that I like the most are those on Nishioka, Schwartzman, and Vondrousova, but those feelings are so marginal that I'm keeping the stakes level. No big odds this time around, just couldn't find anything I'd like on that front.

13 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

Alright, eight season-long bets for me.

Singles ranking as of 25 November 2019 - Yoshihito Nishioka – Under 85.5 at 1.88 with Unibet

Singles ranking as of 25 November 2019 – Dominic Thiem – Under 8.5 at 1.77 with Unibet

Singles ranking as of 25 November 2019 – Cameron Norrie – Under 90.5 at 1.82 with Unibet

2019 ATP End of Season Ranking H2H - Diego Schwartzman to beat Marco Cecchinato at 1.72 with Coral

Singles ranking as of 4 November 2019 – Katie Boulter – Under 110.5 at 1.88 with Unibet

Singles ranking as of 4 November 2019 – Anett Kontaveit – Under 22.5 at 1.88 with Unibet

Singles ranking as of 4 November 2019 – Dalila Jakupovic – Under 100.5 at 1.88 with Unibet

Best Singles ranking as of 4 November 2019 – Marketa Vondrousova to beat Viktoria Kuzmova at 1.86 with Unibet

All these bets are based on what I saw from the players in the previous season, there aren't any special details to be added to any of them honestly. The bets that I like the most are those on Nishioka, Schwartzman, and Vondrousova, but those feelings are so marginal that I'm keeping the stakes level. No big odds this time around, just couldn't find anything I'd like on that front.

I don't like the odds on any of these bets. I prefer Tsitsipas as year end top 10 player and Alex de Minaur as highest ranked Aussie.

One more season-long bet for me...

Best singles ranking as of November 4 2019

Donna Vekic at 3.85

Shuai Zhang at 3.50

Aliaksandra Sasnovich at 3.30

Maria Sakkari at 4.33

The pick: Donna Vekic at 3.85 with Unibet

She looked good at the end of 2018 season and I expect her to continue her rise up the rankings as she is steadily improving more than the other players of this bet.

One last season-long bet for me

Best Singles Ranking as of November 4 2019

Dayana Yastremska 3.50

Marketa Vondrousova 3.75

Amanda Anisimova 4.33

Catherine Bellis 6.50

Marta Kostyuk 6.50

The pick: Marketa Vondrousova at 3.75 with Unibet Redbet 888sport

I think Marketa should do a better season than the last one where she wasn't firing at all but she improved later in the season starting at US open when she beat Kiki Bertens. If she can show her talent again this season she should have a pretty good chance of making the top 40 at least come November.

On 12/5/2018 at 10:55 PM, four-leaf said:

Ok @CzechPunter @money44 @opole @yogg @liquidglass it's time for some season bets. Unibet and 888sport have officially launched their season bets for 2019. And btw 888sport and Unibet are pretty mutch the same except that 888sport doesn't have livestreaming. They have the exact same bets and odds as Unibet on their season bets on WTA and ATP and my Paddypower tennis season thoughts I have already posted last week. No bets placed yet but I have started looking for something good.

Czech what do you think of Amanda Anisimova to be the highest ranked player compared to Dayana Yastremska, Marketa Vondrousova, CiCi Bellis and Marta Kostyuk? Amanda Anisimova 4.40 to be the highest ranked.

I prefer the big hitting aggressive Dayana Yastremska who won the WTA Hong Kong and clocked up 17 wins on hard plus 17 on clay.

I think she'll have a great season :ok