** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - 2018 Off-Season

Singles ranking as of 4 November 2019

Mihaela Buzarnescu over 31.5 at 1.88 with 888sport / Unibet

I just don't see Mihaela to have an equally good season as 2018.

Singles ranking as of 25 November 2019

Yoshihito Nishioka under 85.5 at 1.88 with 888sport / Unibet

If Yoshi stays healthy he's gonna be up and running all season long and be able to push for top 50 at the very least.

Singles ranking as of 25 November 2019

Tennys Sandgren over 90.5 at 1.88 with 888sport / Unibet

Tennys didn't have the greatest impact on tour in 2018 but he had a good start to the season but I expect him not to be able to defend his ranking points in Aussie open so he will drop in february. He wasn't very good after that quarterfinal down under so I just can't see him being better ranked than around 100.

Edited by four-leaf

Singles ranking as of 25 November 2019

Mirza Basic over 115.5 at 1.88 with 888sport / Unibet

Mirza is the worst player ever to have won a ATP title imo and I'd be very surprised to see him defend his points from last season. I see him losing matches more often than not like he was doing for most of 2018 after he won that title in Sofia. His quality is of challenger level and he's not a player better than maximum 150 in ranking.

Edited by four-leaf

ITF W Cairo

Yekaterina Dmitrichenko vs. Joelle Lilly Sophie Steur

Steur is 14 years old, she is looking promising, no doubt, i saw her at german junior tournament earlier this year but she has to work on so many things and she is so young, it's too early to say if she has it to make it to the top or something but there are so many questionmarks about her in such a matchup and i prefer to take Dmitrichenko here as she is much more experienced and has a couple of pretty decent results. 

Yekaterina Dmitrichenko @ 3.17 Pinnacle 4/10

Only few books having odds so i'll give no stake here but it looks like those two are very solid bets.

Lotto NK Tennis

Jesse Timmermans @ 3.5 

Jasper Smit @ 3.4 

If you can bet there or waiting for the inplay odds you might can place more money.

Jasper Smit would be a mid stake bet, i really like him, he is a good player and should be prized around 1.9...

12 hours ago, opole said:

ITF W Cairo

Yekaterina Dmitrichenko vs. Joelle Lilly Sophie Steur

Steur is 14 years old, she is looking promising, no doubt, i saw her at german junior tournament earlier this year but she has to work on so many things and she is so young, it's too early to say if she has it to make it to the top or something but there are so many questionmarks about her in such a matchup and i prefer to take Dmitrichenko here as she is much more experienced and has a couple of pretty decent results. 

Yekaterina Dmitrichenko @ 3.17 Pinnacle 4/10

always the same ****

Dimitrichenko served for the match at 63 65 and of course blew it away...now it's 1 set all....probably another disgusting three set loss

I'm heartbroken, I wont be able to bet with Pinnacle anymore starting in 2019 because of new swedish bettinglaws that Pinnacle is not able to agree with or something so they make swedish customers not able to use their site. I have abandoned bet365 and I will stick to Unibet in 2019 or my own swedish local bookie Svenska spel or 888sport or Paddypower. I don't think I will stick to any more bookies than that.

Pinnacle had good odds so it's sad to see them close their site for swedish customers.

11 hours ago, opole said:

There are a lot of tactics to bet on banned betting sites like agents and so on. I think you can still bet there in the future, no worries about that. You have a few weeks to change some things and make new accounts and that stuff so you should be well prepared for the new season. @four-leaf

Unibet is also affected by that new swedish bettinglaw and they have demanded verification of identity also and I'm waiting for them to verify my account there and I have money there and I've been waiting for 4 weeks. They have to verify every customer and since they had not done that before they have a lot of work to do now so that's why I have to wait for so long and I hope it's done in january at least because I don't think it will happen in December.

In Germany tons of bookmakers are not available anymore for "normal" use. Pinnacle for example is banned for two or three years now and Unibet also. Bovada for example too. This is disgusting but of course the government is always trying to find a way to harm people who are trying to improve their own life with earning money and being more independent.

You can buy alcohol and cigarettes at any store out there but because of "gambling responsibility"they only give license to few bookmakers. Haha. FU. I can't stand those hypocrites.

Top Ranked Australian ATP Singles Player on 31/12/2019

Nick Kyrgios at 1.57, Alex de Minaur at 3.50, John Millman at 13.00, Bernard Tomic at 15.00, Thanasi Kokkinakis at 34.00, Matthew Ebden at 34.00, Jordan Thompson at 34.00, Jason Kubler at 51.00, Alex Bolt at 67.00, Marc Polmans at 101.00, Alexei Popyrin at 101.00, James Duckworth at 101.00, Maverick Banes at 201.00, John-Patrick Smith at 201.00, Max Purcell at 201.00.

Pick: Alex de Minaur at 3.50 with Paddypower

Alex should be top 20 at the end of the season at the very least. He is making big strides forward and is not very injury prone and the biggest competition for this bet Nick Kyrgios didn't have the best season in 2018 and I don't know what's happened with him but I don't think he will improve vastly in 2019 but that I have high expectations on Alex to do.

29 minutes ago, four-leaf said:

@opole are you going to place any season bets?

Maybe if Pinnacle will offer some but it must be insane amount of value as i do not like it to place a bet for 12 months and can't do anything if something happens like an injury or something. As i doubt there is some insane value to find there i won't do.

Germany to win Hopman cup at 3.25 with Pinnacle

I wont be betting on this myself with Pinnacle since I will get blocked from the site from January 1 2019 but it sure looks like Germany will win it this time. Angie Kerber and Sascha Zverev has the tools to make it happen. Sascha can beat everyone in the field and so can Angie.

6 hours ago, four-leaf said:

Germany to win Hopman cup at 3.25 with Pinnacle

I wont be betting on this myself with Pinnacle since I will get blocked from the site from January 1 2019 but it sure looks like Germany will win it this time. Angie Kerber and Sascha Zverev has the tools to make it happen. Sascha can beat everyone in the field and so can Angie.

Don't worry with Pinnacle. You may always find a brokerage that will open accounts for you and you don't need to worry. I am using Asiaconnect and I am very happy with them (Also they are working with Matchbook, SBObet and some other Asian bookies). As mentioned above you may try Sportmarket or Samvo, depends on your preferences. Those country restrictions are hitting many more around the world, because the states want peace of cake for them and are trying to put some taxes on betting. So, don;t worry about Pinnacle. Sometimes with the Brokerage you may get faster translations and in argument about some line, you could have a slight advantage, because the Brokerage will connect with the bookmaker and they have hundrends if not thousends of accounts with them and if you are just a direct client to the bookie, you are all alone by yourself.

Qatar F6 qualif

Sidane Pontjodikromo vs. Antatoliy Petrenko @ 4.22 Sbobet 1/10

I think closer matchup than books suggesting. Petrenko hang with some good players in closer sets. Pontjodikromo nothing special at all, more the type of a claycourt player and this is on hardcourt. Let's see...can see some close sets.

Edited by opole

Pakistan F3

Aqeel Khan @ 4.5 5dimes 4/10

Khan isn't feeling that comfortable on clay i think but he looked pretty decent in the first round and the courts are faster than i thought so it might fancy him a bit. Noguchi is nothing spectacular tbh, i think he is solid but lacking a real weapon in his game. If Khan has the stamina and feeling well it should be much closer.

2 hours ago, opole said:

Pakistan F3

Aqeel Khan @ 4.5 5dimes 4/10

Khan isn't feeling that comfortable on clay i think but he looked pretty decent in the first round and the courts are faster than i thought so it might fancy him a bit. Noguchi is nothing spectacular tbh, i think he is solid but lacking a real weapon in his game. If Khan has the stamina and feeling well it should be much closer.

I make this about 50/50, and agree Khan at that price is a good bet