** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Best Asian Bookie

Wivz_03

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a bookmaker that accepts Asian punters. I'm from the UK but live in Thailand and have recently had my Bet365 account closed on me, they now want me to open a new account with my Thai details, problem is verifying my account is not straight forward (I won't bore you with the details).

This got me looking for better options. Can anyone recommend any bookmakers? I've heard great things about Pinnacle but they have a different site that deals with Thai/Chinese punters and it is terrible. Also to place a stake that I want I will have to place the same bet 3 or 4 times (they have a restriction on maximum stake but no restriction on the number of bets you can place, for example if I wanted to bet £100, I would have to bet £20 5 times, this will become tedious, complicated and time consuming with the number of bets I place)

Any recommendations would be appreciated, especially by those who have deposited, withdrawn and been through the verification process.

Thanks

Both options are good. I prefer Pinnacle just because. don't know bout the thai/chinese thing you mention, but you could try to open the account with an asian agent that accepts thainlad clients. when you have problems to open particular acc, agents can help, at least if there are no restrictions for them with your countrry.

I really want to go with Pinnacle but the site is terrible, hopefully it will improve with time. I'm currently going through the verification process for bet365 but I'm also looking at SBObet, their site looks the best of those available to me. I just want to make sure that hey are reputable before depositing a large sum with them.

Thanks for the replies, I'll let you know how I get on 

3 hours ago, Wivz_03 said:

I really want to go with Pinnacle but the site is terrible, hopefully it will improve with time. I'm currently going through the verification process for bet365 but I'm also looking at SBObet, their site looks the best of those available to me. I just want to make sure that hey are reputable before depositing a large sum with them.

Thanks for the replies, I'll let you know how I get on 

I wouldnt recommend you SBObet over Pinnacle or bet365, not the best odds or limits. So, they other 2 are much better opt for sure. Look for an asian agent, in your case I think it would help

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

I was able to verify my Betfair account quite simply so I have decided to use them (the exchange) for a while, I am using a VPN to do this.

I went to deposit on Pinnacle and the only way I could do it was via bank transfer to some Thai guy which I did not like the idea of, hopefully in the future they will have a better solution.

I am waiting for a postal verification letter to arrive at my house from Bet365 so that I can verify my account. I have been waiting a long time, they said to allow 28 days, it must be approaching that now, I'm not holding my breath on it arriving, might have to check at the post office.

I'm just happy in the knowledge that I can get my bets on pretty safely and legitimately with Betfair for the time being.

Thanks for your replies.