** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > November 3rd

Darran

October had gone so well until the final two sets of fixtures which were shocking. I tipped one draw up on Tuesday and it was a shame I didn't tip 6 more given all 7 games ended with the teams sharing a point. Pretty certain that hasn't happened to me before and it just shows that sometimes this game is all about small margins. Hopefully November can start well and I have 5 bets.

Harrogate v Chesterfield (National League)

On paper this is a harder game for Chesterfield than the Sutton game on Tuesday, but I still have a feeling that Harrogate are over achieving and although they won on Tuesday night beating Barrow 4-2, that did come on the back of only getting a point against Dover and then losing to Dagenham. What I said about Chesterfield on Tuesday night still stands here and whilst they keep drawing I think it is worth keeping backing the draw in their games. Whatever happens we are in profit from backing it now. Harrogate had also drawn their previous two home games prior to beating Barrow. The draw is 131/50 with Marathon.

Chelmsford v Eastbourne (National League South)

Chelmsford's home form has not been great so far this season having picked up just 6 points and only Truro and Weston have picked up fewer points at home. Their away form had been much better although they suffered a heavy 3-0 defeat at Concord on Tuesday night. The league table tells you there isn't a great deal between quite a few teams in the division and having seen 7 of the teams in the league live I would have to agree. I saw Eastbourne get a draw at Gloucester a game which they should have won given Gloucester had gone down to ten men and they conceded with the last kick of the game. That match was part of a spell where getting a man sent off against Eastbourne was a benefit as they seemed to struggle once a team had a man sent off against them. I backed them in two of those games where they blew a lead against Dartford and then lost 4-2 to Slough. Strangely enough in the league their last away game was the Gloucester one at the end of September, but they are unbeaten in 6 away games although they have drawn 4 of them. Some people might want the draw on side, but for me the value is with an away win as I just can't see how Eastbourne can be as big as 100/30 (Bet365) to beat their hosts.

Barwell v Bedworth (Southern League Premier Central)

Unusually for me I have just the two bets in the 3 National Leagues and so the remaining 3 bets all come from Step 3 starting with this one. Bedworth look out of their depth in this league having failed to win so far and they have picked up just the 3 points. Only 1 of those points has come away from home and that 1-1 draw at Biggleswade was the only time they have conceded less than 2 goals on their travels. Barwell have only won once at home which was their last home league game against Banbury. However it is worth pointing out that they have had to play Stourbridge, Kettering, Royston who are the current top 3 and Alvechurch who are in 6th. In addition they only lost 3 of those games by one goal and they drew with Stourbridge. This is obviously by far their easiest home game of the season and overall they have only lost one of their last 6 games. They should be odds on for this so Marathon's 28/25 makes a fair bit of appeal.

Marine v Hyde (Evo-Stik Northern Premier)

Hyde struggled a bit to begin with back at this level, but they have really found their stride having lost just once in their last 7 league games. Darren Kelly seems to have got his team playing well and a 4-1 victory over South Shields recently was a particularly impressive result. Marine have only won 2 at home in the league this season and have only 2 wins in their last 9 league games. Hyde should be favourites to win this so the 7/4 with BetVictor appeals. 

Grantham v Warrington (Evo-Stik Northern Premier)

Grantham started the season really well, but things have taken a nosedive and even a change of manager doesn't seem to have changed things. Grantham have lost 6 league games on the bounce and lost 7-0 to Matlock in their last league game. Warrington have only lost three league games all season although 2 of those have come in their last 2 games including on Tuesday night when they lost 2-1 to Nantwich, but Nantwich are flying themselves at the moment. This is a much easier game and Warrington should get back to winning ways.

Harrogate v Chesterfield 1pt draw @ 131/50 with Marathon

Eastbourne 1pt @100/30 with Bet365

Barwell 3pts @ 28/25 with Marathon

Hyde 1pt @ 7/4 with BetVictor

Warrington 2pts @ 11/8 with BetVictor

Edited by Darran

Eastleigh vs Salford (2) 1.84 1u

Eastleigh sacrificed a midfielder for a defender, they are only here to play for a point and i fully expect them not to score. Salford are unchanged today, with the same lineup that won convincingly last game vs Barnet, should be able to win this, considering that Eastleigh missing two regular mids.

I´m on Witton and Dulwich today...

Witton have only 12 Games in the League so far, but after Weekend Win again Lancaster they are no out of the Bottom Three and today with a Victory they can also climb in the Mid-Zone of the Table. Stalybridge poor Away with 1-1-4 and without a Win in last 5 Games. Also both H2H last Season ends clearly for Witton with 5-0 away and 4-1 at Home.

Also Dulwich played against Bottom Team of the League Weston and i think Weston after 2 undefeated Games in the Row now able to lose again. Dulwich also with 2 undefeated Games in a Row and with 3 unbeaten Games at Home in last 3 Games. Last Game at Weekend Weston won there First Game of the Season at poor Hungerford Team. For me Dulwich better Side and at Home they will take the Win.

Witton @ 2.5 3/10 Tipico

Dulwich @ 1.85 5/10 Tipico

On 6.11.2018 at 11:33 AM, Neubs said:

I´m on Witton and Dulwich today...

Witton have only 12 Games in the League so far, but after Weekend Win again Lancaster they are no out of the Bottom Three and today with a Victory they can also climb in the Mid-Zone of the Table. Stalybridge poor Away with 1-1-4 and without a Win in last 5 Games. Also both H2H last Season ends clearly for Witton with 5-0 away and 4-1 at Home.

Also Dulwich played against Bottom Team of the League Weston and i think Weston after 2 undefeated Games in the Row now able to lose again. Dulwich also with 2 undefeated Games in a Row and with 3 unbeaten Games at Home in last 3 Games. Last Game at Weekend Weston won there First Game of the Season at poor Hungerford Team. For me Dulwich better Side and at Home they will take the Win.

Witton @ 2.5 3/10 Tipico

Dulwich @ 1.85 5/10 Tipico

Witton lost 1-3

Weston scored 2 late Goals and so Dulwich only Draw 3-3