** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Joe Pesci / Basketball Betting Spreadsheet / 2018/2019

Chicago Bulls - Denver Nuggets

Basketball » USA » NBA » 01 Nov 2018, 01:00

Denver started season very good, despite Burton's injury they didn't lose momentum. They are like in a must when we speak about going into playoffs and this kind of games are must win. Also Bulls are at the moment in difficult period as they have many injured players.

Minnesota Timberwolves - Utah Jazz

Basketball » USA » NBA » 01 Nov 2018, 01:00

No Butler tonight for Minnesota (rumors says that he will sit till trade but we will see), no Teague and Wiggins is questionable. Utah's away record will surely decline when the season progresses but now they are in good mojo and should find a win with ease here. Even if Wiggins plays i don't see any chances for T'wolves with bad chemistry.

JP_PL_NBA_1_11_2018.thumb.png.d3c1ffac175beb5bc89e470184cfdacc.png

ML odds are already very low. And if I used the basic playing time, then in this case, it's still interesting for me, because I do not expect to see the drama, GL.

Brisbane Bullets - Adelaide

Basketball » Australia » NBL » 01 Nov 2018, 09:50

Brisbane beat Perth Wildcats 100-96 in their last home game, one week ago. They now have 2 wins and 3 defeats and they are showing signs of becoming a well-gelled team. Their other win was away in New Zealand, 83-76. They beat two powerhouses, so they should not be treated lightly. Adelaide have won 3 and lost 3 so far. This is their 3rd match in 6 days, after a 91-83 win in Cairns, and a defeat two days later in New Zealand, 94-114. They have travelled back to Queensland now and face a Brisbane team growing in confidence. Brisbane on a plus handicap at home against a team that has not been stellar so far is a good proposition for me. In their last home match Brisbane showed very good scoring capabilities (100 points against the best defence in the league), while Adelaide has by far the highest number of points scored and allowed on average per game. They are known for their fast paced basketball.

JP_PL_NBL_1_11_2018.thumb.png.1a1c5d45734d1628e97ba0db3c0077e9.png