** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Nov 3rd - 5th

eplratings.jpg

The odds and ratings for next weekend's Premier League action are now available. Take a look at the games coming up and let us know what bets you're putting down. The highlight game this week looks set to be Arsenal versus Liverpool. Another big challenge for Jurgen Klopp's title contenders.

Some nice value this weekend.

Backing Watford and Leicester to win.

Watford look great and Leicester will be fired up after the unfortunate passing of their chairman.

Went for a cheeky -1EH for both separately at (5.75) and (4.00) respectively.

I like the look of Bournemouth BTTS and 1 (5.75) but will probably just opt for a BTTS @ 1.83

Arsenal win @ 3.20 looks promising too despite their set back last week. Emery seems to be getting the most but this is a game where I would wait for the lineups. Guendouzi with Torreira wasn't impressive. Ozil and Ramsey together aren't impressive either.

Liverpool will standardly line up with 4-3-3. Salah and Firmino usually score vs Arsenal too and for once, less doubts in the Liverpool lineup than Arsenal. Waiting to see the midfield makeup. Henderson and Keita doubtful so probably Wijnaldum with Fabinho. Henderson is always a positive in these games.

Just some initial thoughts, will take a better look perhaps tomorrow.

I'm feeling quietly confident about Spurs going to Wolves and winning, and think odds around 2.25 are fair.  Wolves have hit a bit of a wobble and in my opinion have been overrated by the bookies all season.  They don't score many, so one goal could well be enough to get the win.  Alli and Eriksen getting back to full fitness means spurs will be close to full strength for perhaps the first time this season.  

Incidentally, this will be spurs 7th PL away game of the season.  They've won 5 and lost 1 (Watford).  They are playing better away than at home at the moment and after the cup win against west ham, I think they will be full of confidence going into this one.

Without being too morbid, could this be a good time for Cardiff to be playing Leicester?  Some of the Leicester players must have struggled with training this week with all the distractions, plus there is supposedly some discontent with Vardy.  Cardiff have started scoring recently so it certainly wouldn't surprise me if they managed to win this one. 

i think bournemouth will have a go at man utd and my feeling this match could have 4 or 5 goals. i also see goals in wolves vs tottenham match and another probably high scoring encounter.

if west ham fail to win their match is back to crisis again but they rested most first team players in cup midweek i hope they do it

cardiff are now on the up and they are good pick to get another win. 

Cardiff vs Leicester

It's going to be an emotional day at the Cardiff City Stadium on Saturday when Cardiff host Leicester for this 3pm kick-off. It will be Leicester's first game since the tragic helicopter crash that killed their popular chairman Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha and the Bluebirds have confirmed a commemorative flag will be handed up the home stand before the game and passed over to the Foxes fans as a mark of respect.

Cardiff come into this game in 17th place outside the relegation zone. The general mood amongst the fans is upbeat. I don't think anybody thought we'd be outside the bottom three after our run of games against Arsenal, Tottenham, Manchester City, Liverpool, and Chelsea. There's still no complacency amongst the fans or players. We know that no games are a given but we've been pleased with how the players have been performing.

Leicester will be an unknown quantity here. How prepared both physically and mentally will their players be? Will they perform above expected levels because they want to honour their late chairman? Or will the whole occasion get the better of them? Claude Puel's team are without a win in three matches and there was controversy when he dropped star striker Jamie Vardy last week.

The Bluebirds are undefeated against Leicester in four competitive games at the Cardiff City Stadium. Hauntingly, the last win Leicester earned at our ground was when they knocked us out in the 2009/10 play-off semi-finals. That was a tough loss to take back then.

If Cardiff do win this game then it will be a landmark occasion. It will be the first time they've won consecutive games in the top flight of English football since the 1961/62 season. That might be tough given they've conceded 29 goals in their last 11 Premier League home matches stretching back to their last campaign in the top flight.

The Foxes do also have a cracking recent record against newly promoted sides in the Premier League having won 6 of their last 8 meetings with them. Leicester have also scored at least once in each of their last 12 league games so backing the both teams to score option is worthwhile here.

I'm quietly optimistic that we can get something from this game. Our performance against Fulham in our last home game shows the self belief is growing in this side. I felt even in last weekend's loss to Liverpool we did well when we took the game to them in the second half. I think we'll pay all the respects necessary before kick-off but when that whistle blows I hope we get into them and show them that our home pitch is our turf and we begin to make it a fortress. If I was forced to push for an outright, I'd say a draw is most likely.

Draw @ 3.40 with Betfair

BTTS @ 1.95 with BetStars

@Mindfulness, @Pep004, @MaliMisko12, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @godofhorses, @Tiffy, @waynecoyne, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @Duke_Tm, @dogmeister, @Arkadi Manucharov, @derbent, @fat, @allyhibs, @6avin24, @discipline, @the bastardian, @Bronxie, @Bett@KikoCy, @teddybear3011, @markus808, @allthethings, @Kenton Schweppes, @vasilli07, @Dylan Lynch, @neilovan, @JKos, @zemo91, @kulikTS, @mrclubbie, @Judeksi, @Henind666, @Teodore, @kilkenny1, @newjack, @PokerWolf1, @Dave1X2, @real55555, @jazzman02, @Ameer13, @Gedkip, @mcsilks, @MangoTheThird, @Roy The Boy, @DonPaulo, @Duckets, @sjuesju, @dylanphan, and @AndreBR, what do you guys think of my bet selections there? What bets are you going for?

@KikoCy, great work on getting BTTS at that price for the Bournemouth versus Manchester United game!

Premier League predictions Sat 3 Nov 2018

1)Bournemouth - Manchester Utd
2(2.00) 0-1FT:ok
2)Cardiff City - Leicester City
X(3.30) 2-2 FT:@
3)Everton - Brighton
1(1.60) 2-1FT:ok
4)Newcastle Utd - Watford
1(2.68) 2-1FT:ok
5)West Ham - Burnley
1(1.75) 2-1FT:ok
6)Arsenal - Liverpool
1 or 2
DIFFICULT TO PREDICT FT:eyes
7)Wolves - Tottenham
NO IDEA FT:eyes

Sun 4 Nov 2018
8)Manchester City - Southampton
1(1.10) 3-0F:ok
9)Chelsea - Crystal Palace
1(1.25) 2-1FT :ok

Mon 5 Nov 2018
10)Huddersfield Town - Fulham
NO IDEA FT:eyes

Edited by Gedkip
Missing

Wolverhampton Wanderers V Tottenham Hotspur

Tottenham Hotspur -0 AH @ 1.76 Betvictor

The Tottenham price has drifted to the point where it's getting a little silly now. Pochettino's side are clearly a level above Wolves but the markets are pricing the away side as if they're a fading force in English football?!?!

As @thfc has mentioned; Spurs see the return of Dele Alli and Christian Eriksen and this will add another dimension to their attacking play. Alli in particular looked very dangerous when he came on against Man City and will look to exploit any spaces in Wolves backline, a backline I am still unconvinced by.

We must give credit to Wolves as they are well drilled, cohesive and play as a team. They are a midtable EPL side and will probably avoid the relegation dog fight this season. Despite this, they have a poor chance conversion rate and lack ruthless forwards for EPL level. Key attacking metrics rate Spurs over half a goal better than Wolves here. ELO ratings have the away team at just over a quarter of a goal ahead but we must bear in mind the recent absence of Alli and Eriksen, Tottenham's attacking performance is surely better when those two play.

Spurs with full draw cover @ 1.7 and above is worth backing in my view.

Arsenal v Liverpool FC

Arsenal: Sead Kolasinac (0/0 d), Nacho Monreal (7/1 d), Hector Bellerin (10/0 d), Sokratis Papastathopoulos (6/0 d)(all doubtful), Matteo Guendouzi (8/0 m, suspended), Laurent Koscielny (0/0 d), Konstantinos Mavropanos (0/0 d), Mo Elneny (0/0 m)

Liverpool FC: Naby Keita (8/0 m), Jordan Henderson (9/0 m), Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain (0/0 m)

Wolverhampton v Tottenham

Wolverhampton: Diogo Jota (10/0 m)

Tottenham: Eric Dier (9/1 m), Victor Wanyama (3/0 m), Danny Rose (6/0 d), Vincent Janssen (0/0 f), Jan Vertonghen (7/1 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

70% of Bournemouth's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Premier League.
Liverpool have scored in each of their last 5 away matches in Premier League.
Manchester Utd have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in Premier League.
Newcastle Utd have failed to win in their last 5 home matches in Premier League.
Leicester City have scored in each of their last 5 away matches in Premier League.
Everton have scored 31% of their goals after the 75th minute in Premier League.

You can find interesting 156 Football Betting Streaks for 03.11.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-03-11-2018-11963

It's Saturday so can mean only one thing, A long winded write up by me,  :cheers

Bournemouth 2 United 2. Good job I checked this before posting as it said Bournemouth 2 United 32!!!!, I was torn between 2 each or a 3-2 away win, however I have settled for a score draw, United will accept that despite all of Jose's ramblings this week.  . OVER 3.5 GOALS 19/10 UNIBET & 888sport

Cardiff 2 Leicester 3. This will be quite an emotional day and often the opposition get forgotten about but the occasion can get to both with football almost taking a back seat, and on such occasions football brings people together and I am sure Cardiff will do a great job in making it a fitting occasion, I see Leicester really wanting to do a good job and Cardiff attacking too, with Leicester nicking it with the odd goal in 5, I know that is already 9 goals predicted in 2 games. BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE 5/6  BETSTARS

Everton 2 Brighton 1. I think Everton will win this despite Brighton giving it a good go, I think this will be quite an open game with a bit of free flowing attacking football, I like Brighton and I like Chris Hughton, an honest manager hardly ever blames anyone if his team loses but I can't let that cloud my judgement so I am sticking with a narrow home win. 2-1 Everton 8/1 bet365, BETVICTOR, BETSTARS. 1OBET & SportPesa

Newcastle 2 Watford 0. What have I just written??? Newcastle have got to win at some point, and I know Watford seem to have found their feet again, but I am sticking with the home win just because they have to win at some point, mad logic I must admot but sometimes it pays off. Newcastle to win 9/5 UNIBET & BETVICTOR

West Ham 1 Burnley 0. Found this one a little tricky for some reason, probably because of Burnleys hammering last week, I think West Ham have found some kind of Rhythm and I expect a narrow victory at home for them in this one. UNDER 1.5 GOALS 13/5 BETFAIR

Arsenal 1 Liverpool 2. I have to be honest and say I rolled the dice on this one so could of ended up with 6-4 but honestly this is what the dice threw up a 2-1 away win, Arsenal are in fine form and Liverpool love to attack, many saying this is Liverpools first real test this season, I think Liverpool will just have a little to much in attack for the Gunners, and the dice agree :)OVER 2.5 GOALS 4/7 betfair.

Wolves 1 Spurs 3. It,s not that I think the wheels have fallen off at Wolves, they haven't and I think they will be fine this season, but nearly every promoted team hits a patch of form that disturbs them and in most cases relegates them, but I don't see the relegation part for Wolves, However I see a strong Spurs performance and a comfy win, Spurs seem to be just getting on with it this year. 3-1 SPURS 20/1 bet365

City 5 Southampton 0. I have been a little gentle where City have been concerned in recent weeks, but again Southampton are poor and I see City giving them a good hiding here and then serious questions being asked of Mark Hughes who for me is a bit of a strange one, always seems to get a Job. OVER 4.5 GOALS 15/8 betfair & PADDYPOWER 

Chelsea 3 Palace 1. Chelsea have hit the ground running with their new manager and will be part of an unusual 3 horse premier league title race, they are playing a nice style of football and a few players seem to be settling in nicely, and I see a comfortable win here for the Blues. BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE 1/1 bet365, WilliamHill, BETFRED & betway

Huddersfield 2 Fulham 1. AAAAAAAHHH another hair puller, how do you predict this, Huddersfield have had a tough start with their fixtures but I think they will come good and record their first win of the campaign here with a nervy narrow win over fellow straggler's Fulham, I am going to be bold and say an injury time winner for the home side :) . Huddersfield to win 11/8 BETVICTOR, UNIBET & betway

Hope these have been of amusement and more importantly help with any punts you may be taking. enjoy your weekend people I actually have a weekend off so it is beer o'clock for me :cheers:cheers  

Edited by Roy The Boy
Uploaded to early :)

Cardiff City-Leicester City 2(2.30)

I think because the high motivation at Leicester City players this will be 3 points for guest.These last matchday weeks Leicester were without some main player on the wings so Madison play wing and Perreira(who isn´t a right wing).Now I can see they are all fit,Gray at the wing will cause problem to Manga at other side,at other side defensive problem of Cardiff are there still and I think with some buy at January they can fix.I dont understand why Warnock pushing Camarassa at right wing.Anyone who is watching at little football he can conclude that he is best at position as CM.With good transition at front Leicester will be real threat to their defense,Leicester now will have very good defense.

70% of Crystal Palace's matches had under 2.5 goals in Premier League.
Manchester City have won their last 5 home matches in Premier League.
70% of Chelsea's matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Premier League.
Southampton have failed to win in their last 6 matches in Premier League.
Manchester City have won 80% of their matches in Premier League.
36% of Southampton's conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Premier League.

You can find interesting 116 Football Betting Streaks for 04.11.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-04-11-2018-11965

Manchester City vs Southampton

Firstly, apologies to all of you that backed Cardiff today. I actually felt for a large part of the first half we were the considerably better side. We just couldn't create the openings in the final third and then Neil Warnock inexplicably brought off our three best players as substitutes. The fact we're bringing on Gary Madine is embarrassing.

Anyway, here I'm previewing Manchester City playing Southampton at the Etihad Stadium tomorrow at 3pm. I genuinely think this is a chance to back a convincing win for the Citizens who are looking more and more like the team to beat once again this season in the league.

Manchester City will move to the top of the Premier League here with a victory and I fully expect them to get it. Pep Guardiola's side have been irresistible at home this season with 5 wins from 5 matches scoring 18 and conceding just 2 goals. It's a grim prospect for this visiting Southampton side.

Southampton managed to avoid relegation by the skin of their teeth last season and they haven't exactly looked a lot better this season. Mark Hughes still has to convince a lot of people he's the right man for the job at the Saints. His side are in 16th place and just 2 points above the relegation zone.

The most disconcerting thing for the Saints is their lack of potency in front of goal. Only Huddersfield have scored less league goals this season. In their 10 league games so far they have managed just 6 goals. It is now 5 league games without scoring totalling over 476 minutes of league football without hitting the onion bag.

I think you have to back City for a dominant win here. Ederson is in line to win a seventh consecutive clean sheet against an impotent Southampton strike force. It's also worrying that Southampton haven't won any of their last 8 visits to the Etihad Stadium. This could be a messy one for Hughes on his return to the club he once managed at the beginning of this new era of success.

Manchester City to Win to Nil @ 1.80 with BetVictor

Manchester City -2 @ 1.91 with Paddy Power

Huddersfield have failed to win in their last 10 matches in Premier League.
Fulham have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 5 away matches in Premier League.
Huddersfield conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 7 matches in Premier League.
Fulham have lost their last 4 matches in Premier League.
Huddersfield have failed to score in their last 5 home matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 68 Football Betting Streaks for 05.11.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-05-11-2018-11980