** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > October 23rd

Darran

Hopefully I can continue the good form so far this month on Tuesday night and I have 3 bets in the Bostik Premier.

Folkestone v Carshalton

The home side had a superb season last time around and were in the title race until late on. I did think it might be a one off and although they started fairly well they have not been in great form in recent weeks. They have only won once in their last 7 games, in fairness that was a good win over 4th place Bognor, and have lost 5 of them including on Saturday when they lost 2-0 to Lewes. Carshalton have won back to back games and they have a fair chance of being able to make it 3 I think. In my view there isn't a great deal between these two sides and Marathon go a shade over 2/1 on an away win and that is just big enough for me to play.

Potters Bar Town v Bishops Stortford

The away side are turning into a bit of a surprise package and having started poorly they are in a rich vein of form at the moment. They are unbeaten in 6 and that includes a win at the league leaders Tonbridge and they were impressive in beating Corinthian-Casuals 3-0 on Saturday. Potters Bar aren't doing too badly after gaining promotion last season, but they won their first two games and have only managed to win 2 of their following 10. It is hard to see how the away team have been priced up at 2/1 for this as the Essex side have plenty of confidence at the moment and they look a fair bet here.

Whitehawk v Lewes

The home side were one of the ante-post favs for this league, but I believed that with Steve King leaving they would have no chance and that is exactly how it has turned out. They have only won twice all season and are just two points away from the relegation zone. It is also worth highlighting that their two wins this season have been against the bottom two sides in the division Harlow and Burgess Hill. They lost 6-0 on Saturday at Enfield. Lewes on the other-hand are having a good season and will fancy themselves to be in the play-off hunt. They have only conceded 3 times on the road this season and their only two defeats after their opening day loss have been by 1 goal, which included a 7 goal thriller against a good side in Worthing. As mentioned above they had another good win at the weekend over Folkestone and they will fancy themselves to win this. Marathon go 59/50 about an away win.

Carshalton 1pt @101/50 with Marathon

Bishops Stortford 1pt @ 2/1 with Marathon

Lewes 1pt @ 59/50 with Marathon

Just now, yossa6133 said:

Nice comeback from Carshalton, early in the season all the late goals were going against you.

Yeah had a run where the injury time goals were going against me but seems to have gone the other way now. Certainly a roller-coaster evening after all 3 were winning at ht. Amazingly Lewes went off 1/3 shots in the end which quite frankly was a stupid price.