** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Championship Predictions > Oct 23rd & 24th

champratings.jpg

It's a cheeky round of midweek fixtures in the Championship coming up. Here are the odds and ratings. I'll look to put some thoughts up over the next few days relating to the games. In the meantime, please share your bets to back below! :ok

@waynecoyne, @sajtion, @arvee, @canaries91, @Mindfulness, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @CloughandTaylor, @Tiffy, @PokerWolf1, @teddybear3011, @skyblues88, @allyhibs, @Icongene, @KikoCy, @willie82, @Neubs, @Papa Lazarou, @kulikTS, @Valkovets, @harry_rag, @Pipoca, @padman, @Marek76, @silver fox, @neilovan, @HastGill1, @jazzman02, @andypaps28, @Kenton Schweppes, @rangers234, @newjack, @Kane91, @yossa6133, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Xcout, @Wanderer89, @four-leaf, @trevor8, @OppoArchitizerLady, and @the bastardian, what bets are you all backing for these matches?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Blackburn Rovers scored in last 3 away games in Championship.
Sheffield Wednesday scored in last 8 games in Championship.
Norwich City has under 2.5 goals in their last 3 home games in Championship.
Aston Villa scored in last 4 away games in Championship.
Middlesbrough has under 2.5 goals in their last 3 home games in Championship.
Rotherham United lost their last 6 away games in Championship.

You can find interesting 61 Football Betting Streaks for 23.10.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-23-10-2018-11713

Sheffield Utd v Stoke City

Sheffield Utd: Kean Bryan (0/0 m, doubtful), Jake Wright (0/0 d)

Stoke City: Peter Etebo (11/0 m, probably out), Mame Diouf (6/0 f), Sam Clucas (0/0 m), Thibaud Verlinden (0/0 m), Ibrahim Afellay (0/0 m)

Swansea City v Blackburn Rovers

Swansea City: Luciano Narsingh (0/0 f), Jefferson Montero (4/0 m), Wilfried Bony (0/0 f)

Blackburn Rovers: Danny Graham (13/3 f), Harrison Reed (7/1 m), Ryan Nyambe (10/0 d)(all probably in), Jacob Davenport (0/0 m, doubtful), Dominic Samuel (2/0 f), Ben Gladwin (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

21 hours ago, yossa6133 said:

I like Norwich to beat Villa, they battered Forest in the 2nd half while Villa were outplayed at home to Swansea, 6/4 seems fair.

Hard to see Rotherham scoring, so 23/20 for Boro to win to nil looks tempting.

I'm not sure about that Norwich one. It's one where Norwich are so inconsistent at home that I'd be reluctant to back them to win a game at Carrow Road right now. That being said, Smith won't work miracles overnight and Villa have only won 1 of their 6 away matches so far this season. If I was pushed, I'd probably back a draw.

Great spot with the Middlesbrough to win to nil odds. That's a cracking shout.

24 minutes ago, tomcody said:

What about Hull DNB at Bristol City? They were unlucky on Sat against Preston and Bristol City luckily won at Brentford... Any opinion about this is welcome. 

Hull have lost 4 of their 6 away games this season but you're right. They were unlucky on the weekend. The Tigers are 23rd in the table though and failing to win games like that is going to continue to weigh heavy on the shoulders. The odds make it tempting but I think Bristol City are favourites for a reason.

One team I'm keeping an eye on over the next game or so is Blackburn. The 1-0 win away to Bolton was dogged and the 2-1 victory over Leeds showed they should now be considered as serious potential play-off contenders. This game away to Swansea is a real litmus test and if they take something away from the Liberty Stadium then they could be worth backing more over the next couple of months before Christmas.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Championship

Hull City has under 2.5 goals in their last 4 games in Championship.
Preston North End scored in last 11 home games in Championship.
Brentford scored in last 4 away games in Championship.
Derby County scored in last 3 games in Championship.
Leeds United scored in last 8 games in Championship.

You can find interesting 50 Football Betting Streaks for 24.10.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-24-10-2018-11716

How about Millwall vs Wigan?

The Lions are in good form, having dominated their last 3 games (shot count/shots on goal) yet winning just once vs Villa at home. Playing Wigan (1-0-5 away) at home might be just what doctor has ordered for Millwall. Dropping down to the relegation zone might just give them an extra boost. 

Millwall @2.22 for me.