** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - November 5 - November 11

CP , Khachanov and Coric possible choice .. hard to say if Karen will be rested but courts of London will be similar to Paris, and he loves them.. As for Borna Coric... If his fitness is 100%.. I see him as very legitimate contender in the tournament if not one of the favorites to win. he should be able to track down alot of balls and open the court well with his backhand in London 

I only saw Caruana once this year, vs. Johnson in Auckland at the beginning of the year and he looked really good and full of talent but his results recently were pretty weak. But Next Gen Finals are pretty pretty tight matches most of the time. Those sets are short.

Challenger Bratislava Doubles

N. Gombos/L. Klein vs. T. Brkic/A. Pavic 

=> N. Gombos/L. Klein @ 2.78 Sbobet 3.5/10

I expect Brkic and Pavic to lose early here as Pavic will play in India next week i assume, probably has to play qualification at the weekend in Bangalore where he has to defend a quarterfinal.

ATP Next Gen Finals

Alex de Minaur vs. Liam Caruana 

=> Liam Caruana @ 9 5dimes stake: 1/10

Another try, lower stake than Munar who did well vs Tsitsipas. Those matches at Next Gen finals are always tight and tough to predict as the formata is completly different to normal tennis: No ad scoring, time clock, sets to 4....and so on. I think it might favor the underdog here. Odds are dropped on de Minaur and i think he is the solid fav here but odds around ~ 9 here are way too high.

Caruana is solid, i saw him vs Johnson in Auckland at the beginning of the season and he has some talent. Last years Wild Card Quinzi did very well at the tournament, losing five setters to Rublev and Chung and won a set vs Shapovalov too. Expect another solid performance by Caruana this year in all three matches. Maybe it's worth to try him at high odds like this.

Thailand F8

Abhinav Sanjeev Shanmugam vs. Igor Smilansky

=> Abhinav Sanjeev Shanmugam @ 4.22 Sbobet stake: 1/10

First time i saw Shanmugam play was at the beginning of the season in Chennai Challenger in February where he beat Ivan Nedelko after winning three matches in qualifying too. Shanmugam is a really aggressive player with huge serve and strong forehand, he has some kind of potential, of course he is more a ballbasher but he has some talent and i doubt his opponent Smilansky is out of reach here. Smilansky almost only plays Futures, he is solid but his level depends on his daily shape and i think he is beatable on a bad day.

Challenger Knoxville

Michael Redlicki vs. Marcelo Arevalo

=> Michael Redlicki @ 2.21 Pinnacle stake: 4/10

Well, i can't say i was impressed with Arevalo last week in Charlottesville. He lost 46 26 to Serdarusic and looked out of form, return was weak and his serve also wasn't working. Despite the fact Arevalo has the natural abilities to play solid on indoor courts as he is tall, has a good serve and net game and power in his groundstrokes he simply is not having any special results there in the past. His record is 5-12 overall and he is in his late 20s so i doubt it will be much better one day. His opponent should like the conditions, Michael Redlicki is a very good prospect who finished his collegiate career in 2017 at Arkansas. Redlicki is very tall, has a huge lefty serve and knows how dictate points. I doubt he is the underdog here considering his performances in the qualification tournament and Arevalo playing super weak last week.

ATP Next Gen Finals

Stefanos Tsitsipas vs. Frances Tiafoe 

=> Frances Tiafoe @ 2.89 Pinnacle stake: 2/10

As i said i think Tsitsipas is not at 100% here and he looked solid yesterday but Munar was making a lot of easy errors. I think Tiafoe is a harder matchup. Odds are looking juicy.

Challenger Knoxville

Michael Redlicki vs. Reilly Opelka 

=> Michael Redlicki @ 4.08 Pinnacle stake: 2/10

Two big serving guys on a fast indoor court, do not expect a lot of breaks here to be honest, can see a tight match with some tiebreakers, Redlicki was very clutch yesterday, looked good vs. Arevalo. Opelka also was playing good. Could be a good match were some small things decide who wins. 

@AlicanteDream Looks like a completely random shot to me, but good luck!

Personally, I'm just hoping Mikael Ymer can somehow beat Mmoh today and get a good run this week for the pre-season bet, otherwise I'm just looking forward to next week. Maybe tomorrow is going to throw up some nice markets, but today looks like meh to me. Redlicki could win in two TBs I reckon, but he was injured two days ago before looking healthy (at least according to the result) yesterday. Who knows.

Event: ITF Women Shengzen 

Carol Zhao to beat Ivana Jorovic @ 3.97 with Pinnacle

Danka Kovinic to beat Yafan Wang @ 3.08 with Pinnacle

Valentini Grammatikopoulou to beat Saisai Zheng @ 3.57 with Pinnacle

Carol Zhao is defending champion of this event, and she won her last two matches as underdog. I'm not a believer in Jorovic.. so considering this info.. of course there is pure value on Zhao. I've also seen her play, and she has some skills. Other two matches is also value.. Saisai Zheng was eliminated in QF of Shengzen tournament earlier this year. 

I fully expect at the very minimum one of these matches to win, and predict that atleast 2 matches win.  I recommend large flat stakes across all three because if two win there is enormous profit, and if you 1 of these wins.. you are taking no loss, and on a pure freeroll.  

You can thank me later, I have 3 bets still pending, and all will be tallied in good time..

Cheers everyone  :drums :beer :cheers :cow

I have some ideas for other matches, and maybe you guys can help me out.. alexandrova, arguello, and eubanks to win.  i could use some help in france and slovakia atp also 

I'd also take bogdan over rodina.. i think her serve is much stronger, but i haven't seen her current form .. and i might substitute opelka instead of eubanks. Janvier should beat Vatutin 

Edited by money44

Eubanks is maybe the slight favorite but overall the odds are not looking good enough to take imo.

He beat Karlovskiy already but it was a close match and Karlovskiy retired and i expect another close one here today. Both are looked good so far, Eubanks was serving pretty well and nearly untouchable but i can see tiebreakers here so i guess the odds are solid, a true pick em match and i do not want to be involved pre game, maybe inplay you can get much better odds.

Today / Tomorrow the odds for new Challenger qualifications will be released, i'll wait for them and do not touch any other bet.

Edited by opole

Challenger Kobe qualification

Ivan Sabanov vs. Masayoshi Ono

=> Masayoshi Ono @ 4.20 10bet stake: 4/10

Looks like incredible value but let's see. Ono is solid enough to beat a doubles only player like Sabanov who is to be honest nothing special. Ono has a lot of decent results vs. much better opponents and i am pretty sure he will play his best at home in Kobe.

Kevin Anderson to beat Dominic Thiem at 1.91 with BetVictor

The stats back this bet up for all kinds of reasons, but it's more about my gut feeling in the end. These final events often come to form and freshness, which are things that Thiem simply wasn't showing from the US Open onwards. Anderson, on the other hand, really came alive in the final months, so I'd make him a 1.70 fav here.

Ch Champaign Qualif.

Gui Gomes vs. Aron Hiltzik

=> Gui Gomes @ 5.0 Betfair stake: 2/10

Gomes tall, huge serve, good power in his shots. Hiltzik of course solid enough to be the favorite but he is too inconsistent, has some bad losses or even sets lost to average players. Odds are looking good enough to try. Small stake!