Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** August Competition Winners: Well done to Bymatrix (NAPS), Daisychain (KO Cup), YSM (York Festival), Saddlesore (Doncaster Festival) & Like2Fish (Poker) ***
CzechPunter

Tennis Tips - October 29 - November 4

Nikoloz Basilashvili to beat Kevin Anderson at 2.74 with Pinnacle

Anderson has already qualified for the ATP Finals and might want some rest despite the week break, as he's played some matches in Vienna and doesn't really have all that much to play for here. The fact that he's now qualified might also dawn on him a bit and he might not be focused enough. On top of that, Basilashvili pushed him close last week and should have enough motivation, so I like the odds. It looks more or less like a 50/50 match to me.

Federer was supposed to withdraw from Paris before deciding to play at the last moment, that's what makes that match hard to call. Raonic has been awful lately, but I'm not sure about Federer's motivations honestly. He doesn't have all that much to gain in the rankings, getting more rest would make sense for him, etc. Either back Raonic if you trust him for some reason or stay away altogether is my take on things.

22 hours ago, AlicanteDream said:

Backing Dimitrov as underdog tommorow vs Agut. This is his chance to get in the Champions tournament. So lets hope that he will show much more 

Dimitrov is leading in after the first set. Is a good idea to make insurance bet - Agut to win

Kamil Majchrzak to beat Tommy Paul at 2.20 with William Hill

I'm not exactly sure what makes Majchrzak the underdog here, I would have this as a coin-flip at worst, with both playing at nearly the same level in recent weeks. Serves are likely to dominate and I think Majchrzak is the better returner, so that could be the deciding factor. Everything above evens looks like value to me.

7 hours ago, CzechPunter said:

Federer was supposed to withdraw from Paris before deciding to play at the last moment, that's what makes that match hard to call. Raonic has been awful lately, but I'm not sure about Federer's motivations honestly. He doesn't have all that much to gain in the rankings, getting more rest would make sense for him, etc. Either back Raonic if you trust him for some reason or stay away altogether is my take on things.

At the end Raonic retired. So Federer is in next round. Also, Nadal is out for and injury so Djokovic will be #1 next week. What a weird day, Happy halloween i guess :lol

18-22 +20.61 units

Fabio Fognini to beat Roger Federer @ 5.75 with Bovada

First match for Roger on these courts. Fabio has already played some doubles. Also Fabio should be much fresher in this match Rogers going to be tired from the last tournament and the ground game is very important in Paris with the heavy slow courts and Fabio could take a vantage of that

3 hours ago, AlicanteDream said:

Borna Coric vs Dominic Thiem

Expecting tight match between these two. Going for over 2.5 sets and Coric to win as "underdog"

Awful Coric, for matches like these maybe he should withdraw and stay in the hotel

18-23 +19.61 units

Karen Khachanov to beat Novak Djokovic @ 5.7 with Heritage

My belief is Djokovic cannot win every masters event. I have watched several of his matches this tournament, and he definitely looks worn down.  The surface Khachanov I think likes alot, and I think the desire and fitness is there for a possible huge title in paris..these odds are usually my preference @ close to 5 or 6. 

@TugaPunter I am happy you posted your picks even if it didn't work out.. Those were very difficult matches to predict i think. 

Challenger Knoxville qualifying

Patrick Kypson @ 2.51 Sbobet stake: 5/10

Michael Redlicki @ 2.63 Sbobet stake: 4/10

Kypsons opponent Draper had a good run but he was playing weak futures most of the time and Kypson is playing on another level, a lot of challenger recently and competed with very solid opposition. I doubt he is the underdog here, i would think odds should be the opposite.

Redlicki vs. Fawcett looks like a 50/50 matchup, both big serving guys with huge groundstrokes playing on a fast indoor surface. Redlicki has a solid 10-2 record indoor in 2018 beating quality opposition like A. Pavic, A. Gomez, B. Schnur, F. Peliwo or B. Gojo.