** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - October 29 - November 4

18-23 +19.61 units

Karen Khachanov to beat Novak Djokovic @ 5.7 with Heritage

My belief is Djokovic cannot win every masters event. I have watched several of his matches this tournament, and he definitely looks worn down.  The surface Khachanov I think likes alot, and I think the desire and fitness is there for a possible huge title in paris..these odds are usually my preference @ close to 5 or 6. 

@TugaPunter I am happy you posted your picks even if it didn't work out.. Those were very difficult matches to predict i think. 

Challenger Knoxville qualifying

Patrick Kypson @ 2.51 Sbobet stake: 5/10

Michael Redlicki @ 2.63 Sbobet stake: 4/10

Kypsons opponent Draper had a good run but he was playing weak futures most of the time and Kypson is playing on another level, a lot of challenger recently and competed with very solid opposition. I doubt he is the underdog here, i would think odds should be the opposite.

Redlicki vs. Fawcett looks like a 50/50 matchup, both big serving guys with huge groundstrokes playing on a fast indoor surface. Redlicki has a solid 10-2 record indoor in 2018 beating quality opposition like A. Pavic, A. Gomez, B. Schnur, F. Peliwo or B. Gojo.

@CzechPunter I was going to submit 7-5 first set khachanov on my blogsite .. was 34 odds... i did submit straight sets win .. i felt very confident about it 

I tried to enter 7-5 first set minutes before the match, and i guess it is closed. I make initial prediction 6-2 first set khachanov, and then i realize 7-5 is a better chance .. because holding djokovic to 2 games early in the match would be unrealistic 

Edited by money44

those challenger qualies are most profitable things on planet. last year they were offered by pinnacle but i think they removed them as the made not the profit they wanted. you can find huge mistakes there as books don't know the players and making odds based on rankings and so on. 

Edited by opole