** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

FOBT's

Jimmy2shoes

So most of us know by now these machines are just a massive piss take on people and many of the high street bookmakers have never had it so good with these cash cows, from what I've read the brakes have been put on the New Max £2 stake because of some BS reason and in the meantime these machines are still ruining people lives.

I was in my local DUMP Ladjokes Yesterday ''15th Oct 2018'' just on passing to catch a certain race and watched a punter play one for a short while before my races started, he was that fecked off with the machine that he placed a bet on EVERY SINGLE number bar 6 Black,  it landed on 6 Black,  he then covered 6 Black along with every single number bar 1 Red. 1 Red Dropped 

The problem i have with this is certain people who represent these machines keep telling us they are Random,  do these stinking rich people think we are stupid ?

They need banning and the faster the better 

Any Views ?