** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps - Thursday Oct 11th

645 Chelmsford

Convey 4/1 bet365

Decent little race here at Chelmsford, by far the best of the day. Just 6 runners and I suppose any of them could win on their day. I think Big Country is better over a mile and will probably try and stack these up and sprint for home. A simialr comment applies to Glendevon. Spark Plug will be held up for a late run so this may go against him while Big Challenge needs to improve quite a bit on what we have seen so far.
This leaves Archetype, also a miler who has not won in 5 starts this season, yard is in form but looks a few pounds wrong to me. Convey has won over this trip, has won 3 times in four starts on the AW and drops down in class after running in Group company, in my opinion he should be the favourite at around 5/2.

This could be a dodgy meeting as gales are forecast overnight and rain, only Tuesday was sunny its poured on Sunday and Monday up here in West of Scotland ,

Ayr 2.35 Goninodaethat @ 33/1 bet365 e/w thanks 

Goninodaethat - The outsider of the two Jim Goldie runs in this race at his local track other horse being Star Cracker , Goninodaethat is a 10yo that seems to have lost his way this year but has won eight races from 6f to 7f on ground varying from good to firm to soft and 15tn place finishes , Jim is part owner with this one and has always found a win and place every year and with Jim sending him over a mile in last race here 9 days ago suggest to me Jim was looking for some stamina work with this race in mind as he runs 1lb out of handicap and Robert Dodsworth who was onboard that last race when he joined the leader at after the first furlong and half on a wide outside but they where pushing till the group swallowed them up at 2f from home with two leaders finishing 2nd last and last, Robert was claiming 7lbs off in that Apprentice race and gets the same 7lbs again