** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Oct 19th - 22nd

• 2 weeks later...

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Eintracht Frankfurt has over 2.5 goals in their last 5 games in Bundesliga.
Eintracht Frankfurt won their last 4 games in Bundesliga.
Fortuna Dusseldorf lost their last 3 games in Bundesliga.
Eintracht Frankfurt scored in last 11 games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 76 Football Betting Streaks for 19.10.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-19-10-2018-11674

Nuernberg-Hoffenheim

A look only on the Table and you can think that Hoffenheim are on bad Form. But that isn´t the Truth. The Results are not okay, but the football what they are playing are really good. Also they have played in first 7 Games against some strong Opponents. The real strengh what Hoffenheim can play, you can see it in CL-Game against ManCity. So at Saturday they have again many missings, but slowly the situation will be better. So for the Game Players like Bicakcic, Posch, Bittencourt and Kaderabek maybe can sit on the bench. So positive News here for Hoffenheim. I´m a little bit affraid that they can maybe watch with one Eye here on the really important CL-Game next Week at Home against Lyon. Very important Game for Hoffenheim....
On other Side we have Nuernberg. Some positive Results, but 2 huge Beat-Downs against Dortmund and Leipzig. Both are playing some nice offensive Football, like Hoffenheim and i think the quality are not enough at the Moment. For me Nuernberg can not grab something here....

Hoffenheim @ 2.00 5/10 interwetten

I´m also on a Favorite Combo for Saturday...
I think both - Leverkusen and Bayern Munich - will win his Games very easy. Both are in difficult Situation, but both have - in my Opinion - the best Teams to grab all 3 Points and also come in better Form.

Leverkusen+Bayern Munich @ 2.28 5/10 interwetten

Eintracht Frankfurt v Fortuna Düsseldorf

Eintracht Frankfurt: Salcedo (2/0 d), Chandler (0/0 d), Geraldes (0/0 m), Paciencia (0/0 f), Rebić (4/3 f, top scorer, suspended)

Fortuna Düsseldorf: Gießelmann (7/0 d, probably out), Hoffmann (2/0 d), Lovren (1/0 m), Gul (0/0 d), Wolf (0/0 g), Contento (0/0 d), Fink (0/0 m)

SV Sandhausen v Ingolstadt

SV Sandhausen: Schuhen (2/0 g), Gipson (1/0 d), Knipping (0/0 d), Daghfous (0/0 m), Seegert (0/0 d)

Ingolstadt: Breitfeld (0/0 m), Träsch (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Edited by malabgd

Hertha Berlin vs Freiburg

Bundesliga football is back after a break for the UEFA Nations League matches and there's a number of cracking games coming up this weekend. The one taking my attention looks, at face value, to be an absolute banker between Hertha Berlin and Freiburg in a 2:30pm kick-off this Sunday at the Olympiastadion in Berlin.

Hertha Berlin had a brilliant start to their season winning 3 and drawing 1 of their opening 4 league games. Form has gone shaky lately with just 1 win in their last 3 league games but it's nothing that is too worrying. Pal Dardai's side played away for the two matches they didn't win and the victory at home was the epic 2-0 win over Bayern Munich. It is Hertha's second best start to a season with the only better start coming back in the 1970/71 season.

Freiburg have not enjoyed such positive vibes at the start of this season. Christian Streich has seen his team win just 2 of their opening 7 league games. This is a run of results that sees them lying in 11th place and just 3 points off the relegation zone. This will be a game that they'll not be looking forward to against a Hertha side that has a 100% win record on home turf.

Dardai's side have built their success this season on a solid defence. Hertha have kept 4 clean sheets in their 7 league matches. Coming up against a Freiburg side that have scored 5 goals in 3 away matches will be a huge test but I think they can come through it. Backing the win to nil might be a bit ambitious but I can certainly see the home win being decent value at the price being offered.

Streich's team have only lost 1 of their last 5 matches but just 1 win on the road shows they are finding it hard to punish teams away from home. The 4-1 battering they took away to Augsburg in their last away game is certainly going to have left a mark but it will have given them things to work on and I don't expect them to roll over so easily here.

Hertha Berlin to Win @ 1.90 with MarathonBet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.75 with Unibet

@Magic0024, @malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, @Neubs, @Xcout, @Banter1, @Bayern, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @Franger83, @Uriel18, and @JKos, which bets are you guys lining up this weekend? Do you agree with my tips above?

Hoffenheim has over 2.5 goals in their last 5 games in Bundesliga.
Werder Bremen has over 2.5 goals in their last 5 away games in Bundesliga.
Schalke 04 has under 2.5 goals in their last 6 games in Bundesliga.
Hoffenheim lost their last 3 games in Bundesliga.
RB Leipzig has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 129 Football Betting Streaks for 20.10.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-20-10-2018-11677

Freiburg has over 2.5 goals in their last 5 away games in Bundesliga.
Hertha won their last 5 home games in Bundesliga.
Freiburg scored in last 5 away games in Bundesliga.
Hertha allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 3 games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 80 Football Betting Streaks for 21.10.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-21-10-2018-11680