Announcements
*** June Competition Winners: Well done to Le Male (NAPS), Coco69 (KO Cup), Saddlesore (Royal Ascot) & Like2Fish (Poker) ***
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
CzechPunter

Tennis Tips - October 22 - October 28

Also I am testing out Avatars on my profile. I'm very sorry if it bothers or confuses anyone.. I am superstitious and compulsive person. I like to use these pictures because I'm a fan of artwork and such.   So I might be changing them frequently until I find one that i feel comfortable with, and then I'm going to stick with it for awhile when I do.. I like the one that I have now, but i'm not 100% sold on it .. It irritates me a little bit .. The avatar can represent a persons personality somewhat. So we'll see how that goes. 

Lets get this party started.. I am very interested for the first match start in Vienna. I think Mikhail is playing well, better than i seen him in a while.. But you still have to deal the Marton's serve, and is playing equally as good. I did not watch the Fognini match, but I know Marton is receiving some support from the home crowd in Austria.. I believe big serving and consistency will edge him out in front, and cause disruption in the confidence of his opponent. 

:drums

6 minutes ago, 1daRice said:

What do you guys think of Tsitsipas S. - Medvedev D. ?
Cus in my mind Medvedev could win this, and theres a fine value in it.

:welcome to PL @1daRice  :ok 

Please don't post links in your posts, it will mean the system automatically bans you unless we mark you as approved. 

37 minutes ago, Sir Puntalot said:

:welcome to PL @1daRice  :ok 

Please don't post links in your posts, it will mean the system automatically bans you unless we mark you as approved. 

Thx pal, I will remember that.

7 minutes ago, CzechPunter said:

Yeah, maybe he can, but Tsitsipas is in an excellent form at the moment. I suppose the less tired player is going to win, but I don't know which one is that.

Yea, same I think ill go with a small bet on Medvedev.

1 hour ago, 1daRice said:

What do you guys think of Tsitsipas S. - Medvedev D. ?
Cus in my mind Medvedev could win this, and theres a fine value in it.

19 hours ago, Capone07 said:

ATP Vienna QF Tsitsipas Medvedev

If we look at head to head, in two matches, both played this year, Medvedev won both of them. but never in straight sets
Even though Tsitsipas won Stockholm, which Medvedev didnt play, Medvedev won Tokyo against much tougher opponents beating Nishikori in the final, Shapovalov and Raonic in SF and QF.
I was leaning towards Medvedev to win this match @ 2.24 but decided
to go over 21,5 games @ 1,507 Pinnacle, high stake

Welcome @1daRice :) 

1 minute ago, Capone07 said:

Welcome @1daRice :) 

First of all, thx for the welcome.
And second, thx for your share of advice. I was looking for something with a good value, I got the over 22,5 games on another cupon, included Copil, and Stephens. So im just waiting for the match to begin. I just find the value of Medvedev very interesting, and considering to place a small bet. So I needed some thoughts on the match :hope

On 23.10.2018 at 11:45 PM, opole said:

Challenger Las Vegas Doubles

A. Shamasdin/A. Siljestrom vs. R. Galloway/N. Pasha 

=> A. Shamasdin/A. Siljestrom @ 1.99 Sbobet stake: 4/10

Maybe i am wrong here but i do rate Shamasdin and Siljestrom definitely as the better doubles team in terms of quality. They played together two years ago and beat elite doubles team Cabal/Farah in Chengdu where they reached the semifinal. Galloway and Pasha are solid but i think they are overrated due to winning Calgary last week. Don't know if it's right to prize them like that. I think Shamasdin and Siljestrom are slight favorites here.

Shamasdin/Siljestrom losing 67(4) 67(4)....50/50 match with Galloway/Pasha looking more sharp and crisp at the crucial points, odds were correct, my fault.

Challenger Canberra-2

Thomas Bosancic vs. Tom Evans

=> Thomas Bosancic @2.63 Sbobet stake: 2/10

I actually think Bosancic is the bigger talent and has more experience at this point. Both guys are pretty unexperienced and young prospects but Bosancic was actually a pretty decent junior player who beat several Top 10 juniors as Baez (#1), Park (#3) and McHugh (#8). He was ranked as high as #48 in the junior rankings and is now starting to turn professional playing only four junior tournaments in 2018. Evans also solid junior but not as good as Bosancic in my opinion. Looks like a much closer matchup than bookmakers suggest. Small stake though as i think Bosancic still very inconsistent. I do not like to be involved with a high stake in such a matchup to be honest.

Edited by opole

4 hours ago, opole said:

Challenger Canberra-2

I actually think Bosancic is the bigger talent and has more experience at this point. Both guys are pretty unexperienced and young prospects but Bosancic was actually a pretty decent junior player who beat several Top 10 juniors as Baez (#1), Park (#3) and McHugh (#8). He was ranked as high as #48 in the junior rankings and is now starting to turn professional playing only four junior tournaments in 2018. Evans also solid junior but not as good as Bosancic in my opinion. Looks like a much closer matchup than bookmakers suggest. Small stake though as i think Bosancic still very inconsistent. I do not like to be involved with a high stake in such a matchup to be honest.

Thank you for the tip. Already got x5 my money back cus he won second set. I got him on x10 in live, hope he will pull thru. But anyways thx for the tip again, I wouldn’t have won on live if you didn’t post this. BIG UPs

@opole dude, if I ever meet you in real life, imma give you sooo much love. Wish I got it when it was 15x money. But my money was locked in another bet at that time. But I had a veeeeery good night, thx to your advice. 

Guys my Tips might be a little bit sloppy format because I’ve restricted my computer access for using this site too much. I’m on my phone and I’ve cashed plus units every day that I’ve posted recently. PL stats 11-11, +13.72 units, roi 62.4%

official play : Kei nishikori -5 games to beat kukushkin @1.9 With William Hill

He has covered or at least pushed the five game handicapped in the first two sets against mikhail in the last five matches and I believe that Mikhail will be very tired coming into this and Kai should be fresh as far as I know good luck guys. Kei Has been in the best form of all season at this tournament in Vienna playing spectacular tennis

8 hours ago, opole said:

Challenger Canberra-2

Bosancic won 16 64 63. First set looked really bad, i think he won three points in the first four games(!) but he came back strong in the second and third.

Edited by opole

Challenger Eckental Qualifying

Leopold Zima vs. David Poljak

=> Leopold Zima @ 6.65 10bet 3/10

I wrote some words about Zima a couple of days ago. He is a decent prospect and has some serious talent, of course he is young and he didn't play much on the pro circuit so far but Poljak isn't an unbeatable opponent in my opinion. Zima was playing a solid match vs. top prospect Rodionov in Eckental last year and i expect a better performance this year as he developed well. Odds are too high.

5 minutes ago, money44 said:

@opole, Good luck on it the odds look really juicy. I’m not familiar with the other player but at those odds you could easily win. I don’t have money offshore to bet that. Hope you win tho ! I’m going to make a deposit soon I’m only betting at local sports books in Vegas right now

Thanks man. I have some bets on my radar for the Charlottesville challenger later on today but no odds so far, but i am pretty sure we have some nice value there as some players are looking like huge underdogs but will perform better than expected. will post it later.