** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Fri Oct 5th

150 Ascot
Lush Life 7/1 Corals

I was impressed by Lush Life when she won after a lay off at Chelmsford at the end of August, she took on a useful sort that day and got up in the last stride after looking booked for second. Next time out at Sandown I was a bit disappointed but looking back that form wasnt too bad, the winner has won again and the stiff finish just found her out maybe?
Back to 7f here and William Buick booked so i'm expecting her to bounce back to form.

£20 challenge:

250 Hexham

Todays pick boiled down to two races at Hexham as Fontwell is an awful card. The mares race at 2.50 looks the most interesting.
Tara Mac makes the long journey up and bolted up over fences last time, she rarely runs two races the same and looks a bit short in the betting. Gordon Elliott sends one in the shape of Isle Of Destiny, she has finished 3rd in her last 3 maiden hurdles and is not especially treated on 107 as far as I can see.
The two I like are Lady Mix and Katy Royal, Lady Mix will attempt to make all, she's pretty gutsy and will take some passing while Katy Royal is my top rated runner who stays 3 miles, thats not a bad thing on this stiff track and could be going on at the end when some have had enough.

£3.68 Lady Mix 9/1
£4.32 Katy Royal 15/2

£1 Comb F/C: 1,2,3,11