** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Oct 5th - 8th

RB Leipzig vs Nurnberg

The upcoming round of Bundesliga matches doesn't really offer much scope in terms of value so I'm digging deep here. RB Leipzig playing at home against Nurnberg is the game I feel we could do best in. It's a 5pm kick-off this Sunday from the Red Bull Arena.

RB Leipzig are in the chasing pack at the top of the Bundesliga in 6th place on 11 points. Ralf Rangnick's side are just 3 points off the pace of league leaders Borussia Dortmund and have only suffered defeat once so far this season. They are also unbeaten on home territory this season.

Nurnberg are doing OK in 10th place but they possess one of the worst away records in the Bundesliga this season with only Schalke having a worse record. Nurnberg have drawn 1 and lost 2 of their 3 away games so far. It makes this trip to an in-form RB Leipzig quite daunting.

One stat that stood out for me initially was Nurnberg's defensive record. Conceding 13 goals in 6 league games is quite atrocious. However, after doing some digging, it turns out that 7 of those 13 goals were conceded in a single game away to Borussia Dortmund. Does that make it better though? They were still conceding at least 1 goal per game before that pasting? The 3-0 victory over Fortuna Dusseldorf last week restored some pride but how will their defence cope against more potent attacking players?

I'm thinking this could be a solid home victory. RB Leipzig proved they can do the business when the pressure is on last week against Hoffenheim. A lot of media attention surrounded that game due to Julian Nagelsmann's future contract with the club. RB Leipzig prevailed 2-1 victors. I expect a more convincing display here against a team that at the very best are severely inconsistent and at the worst a car crash waiting to happen.

RB Leipzig -1 @ 2.20 with Betfair

RB Leipzig HT/FT @ 2.20 with Ladbrokes

@Magic0024, @malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, @Neubs, @Xcout, @Banter1, @Bayern, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @Franger83, @Uriel18, and @JKos, what are you guys looking to wager this weekend?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding II Bundesliga

Darmstadt have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in II Bundesliga.
Hamburger SV did not concede any goal in their last 3 away matches in II Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 68 Football Betting Streaks for 05.10.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-05-10-2018-11519

Werder Bremen v VfL Wolfsburg

Werder Bremen: Veljkovic (6/1 d, suspended), Kapino (0/0 g), Käuper (0/0 m), Bartels (0/0 f), Johannsson (0/0 f), Harnik (5/1 f)

VfL Wolfsburg: Roussillon (6/0 d), Camacho (6/0 m)(both doubtful), Azzaoui (0/0 m), Guilavogui (1/0 m), Klaus (0/0 m), Mehmedi (5/2 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

i've been saying it for a while i just think this bayern munich team doesn't have the legs as before. when you look at players like lewandowski, ribery, muller, robben. these players are the backbone of bayern munich. their legs are getting older and it was not an accident they got blasted last weekend. i sense more problems for them. i'm double chance on borussia monchengladbach

Bremen-Wolfsburg

In Media this is now the North-Derby. For Bremen it isn´t it...
They have the Derby against Hannover this Season and thats it. So normal Game, but sold out today and i think after last Week lose against Stuttgart - Bremen will be high motivated...
Last Week Bremen lose Defender Veljkovic in first Half with a red Card. Today he is suspended and would be replaced by Langkamp. In normal Form Veljkovic missing will be big blow, but last Games Veljkovic lost a little bit of his Form.
Also with 10 Men last Week against Stuttgart - Bremen was the better Team the whole Time and create many Chances. So motivation will be today high and also Bremen has won last 3 Home Games against Wolfsburg. Bremen will also miss Striker Harnik - but in offensive Bremen have so many Options so he is not that big Blow...
Wolfsburg in last Game - Draw against Gladbach but the whole Season they didn´t impressed me. I write it last Week, that isn´t a team and Labbadia made the best, but i think it´s not good enough to grab something today out of Bremen.
No new important missings on Wolfsburg Side...

Bremen @ 2.10 4/10 interwetten

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Fortuna Dusseldorf has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 home games in Bundesliga.
Schalke 04 has under 2.5 goals in their last 5 games in Bundesliga.
Mainz 05 didn’t score in last 3 games in Bundesliga.
Borussia Dortmund has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 games in Bundesliga.
Hertha scored in last 8 away games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 109 Football Betting Streaks for 06.10.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-06-10-2018-11533

23 hours ago, Magic0024 said:

Football Facts and Streaks regarding II Bundesliga

Darmstadt have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in II Bundesliga.
Hamburger SV did not concede any goal in their last 3 away matches in II Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 68 Football Betting Streaks for 05.10.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-05-10-2018-11519

my pick was Hamburger +0 at 1.81 with Pinnacle :cow yeeeahhh buddy !!!

20 hours ago, Neubs said:
Bremen-Wolfsburg

In Media this is now the North-Derby. For Bremen it isn´t it...
They have the Derby against Hannover this Season and thats it. So normal Game, but sold out today and i think after last Week lose against Stuttgart - Bremen will be high motivated...
Last Week Bremen lose Defender Veljkovic in first Half with a red Card. Today he is suspended and would be replaced by Langkamp. In normal Form Veljkovic missing will be big blow, but last Games Veljkovic lost a little bit of his Form.
Also with 10 Men last Week against Stuttgart - Bremen was the better Team the whole Time and create many Chances. So motivation will be today high and also Bremen has won last 3 Home Games against Wolfsburg. Bremen will also miss Striker Harnik - but in offensive Bremen have so many Options so he is not that big Blow...
Wolfsburg in last Game - Draw against Gladbach but the whole Season they didn´t impressed me. I write it last Week, that isn´t a team and Labbadia made the best, but i think it´s not good enough to grab something today out of Bremen.
No new important missings on Wolfsburg Side...

Bremen @ 2.10 4/10 interwetten

FT 2:0 :cheers

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Hoffenheim has over 2.5 goals in their last 4 games in Bundesliga.
Eintracht Frankfurt has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 games in Bundesliga.
Eintracht Frankfurt has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 away games in Bundesliga.
Hoffenheim scored in last 14 games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 89 Football Betting Streaks for 07.10.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-07-10-2018-11542