** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Withdrawal Issue

Marv1997975

Hi

i have William hill plus card which links to an online account. This gives you an option of withdrawing and loading money in stores(similar to Coral connect card).

i settled a bet which was placed in store for £180 and transfered the money to my online account.  I noticed a few days the £180 still showed on the plus card website with option to transfer the £180 to William hill account.  I did this and the £180 transfered again to my online account

this is where it gets messy.. over a period of around 3-4 weeks I did this a total of 28 times ( £5040) after getting involved with roulette. EAch time with the intention of winning the money back.  

I currently have £4740 in the account and it has been suspended by William hills.  I wanted advice on what further account they may take.  I clearly have an issue with gambling as I totally lost control of what I was doing.  I am now seeking help for the problem. 

thanks

Marv

@Marv1997975 Seems to me you didn't withdraw the money to your bank account, and it's still in the online account, so they'll just keep it suspended. They obviously have seen a bug that allowed you to do that, but from what I can gather you haven't stolen anything.

Either way, I think you should definitely get some help Marv. Gambling seriously is for the seriously disciplined. Most punters do it for fun and that's also fine, but it should never be a problem. We at Punters Lounge wish you well, but absolutely discourage you from gambling anymore.

You can find help here GamCare, Gamble Aware and Gamblers Anonymous.