** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Sep 28th - Oct 1st

Hertha BSC v Bayern München

Hertha BSC: Jarstein (5/0 first goalkeeper), Gersbeck (0/0 g), Torunarigha (3/0 d), Friede (0/0 m), Darida (0/0 m), Grujić (4/0 m)

Bayern München: Rafinha (1/0 d), Coman (1/0 m), Goretzka (4/1 m), Tolisso (2/1 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Hertha has over 2.5 goals in their last 4 games in Bundesliga.
Bayern Munich has under 2.5 goals in their last 4 games in Bundesliga.
Hertha won their last 4 home games in Bundesliga.
Hertha scored in last 12 games in Bundesliga.
Hertha scored in last 4 home games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 61 Football Betting Streaks for 28.09.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-28-09-2018-11445

Schalke vs Mainz

The focus of my Bundesliga preview this week is in the form of two clubs that I've rarely covered previously. Schalke will welcome Mainz to the Veltins-Arena for this 2:30pm kick-off on Saturday afternoon. It's no secret that the home side are struggling and head coach Domenico Tedesco is running out of time to turn things around.

Schalke were runners-up last season in Bundesliga. A few key departures such as Thilo Kehrer, Leon Goretzka, and Max Meyer had many suspecting the Gelsenkirchen side might not reach the same heights as last season this time around. Nobody suspected it would be this bad with the club sitting at the foot of the table with 0 points from their first 5 league games.

Additions such as Sebastian Rudy, Suat Serdar, and Omar Mascarell have failed to do the business so far. Still, it's early days and three of the five opening defeats have only been by a single goal when Schalke could have come away with the points on another day. Luck isn't on their side and this is emphasised by the fact they have hit the woodwork the most times out of any team in the Bundesliga. Surely, a win is just around the corner?

Mainz have started reasonably well. Sandro Schwarz saw his team finish mid-table last season but they've started a lot better this time around. Just one defeat in their opening five league games has seen them rise to 7th in the table. However, they are yet to record a win on the road so far. In fact, they have won just once on their travels in the league since 16th February, 2018.

This game has a feeling of profligacy in front of goal. Schalke have only scored 2 goals this season and just one of those has come in open play. Mainz possess the joint best defensive record in the Bundesliga conceding just 3 goals in their 5 game so far. Unfortunately, they do lack up top having just scored 4 goals in 5 matches in the league.

I really feel the first win is coming for Schalke. They're a better team than their league position suggests. Scoring goals is a problem for both teams but I think the home team can sneak a victory here. It will be a tight win so backing goals under 2.5 seems sensible.

Schalke to Win @ 1.70 with Betfair

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.87 with BetVictor

@Magic0024, @malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, @Neubs, @Xcout, @Banter1, @Bayern, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @Franger83, @Uriel18, and @JKos, what bets are you guys looking at this weekend?

Mine is SC Paderborn vs Erzgebirge Aue (over 2.5 @ 1.800 with Pinnacle)

The motivation of Paderborn team is high and the current level of playing is very entertaining. They have a really effective offense while having a really insecure defense. This means goals. Paderborn isn't strong enough to really control the game. While Aue will have to face the fact that against Paderborn they cannot play their own game, especially if SC plays at home. They have to play offensive as well.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Schalke 04 has under 2.5 goals in their last 3 home games in Bundesliga.
Hoffenheim allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 3 games in Bundesliga.
Nuremberg scored in last 7 home games in Bundesliga.
Fortuna Dusseldorf allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 6 away games in Bundesliga.
Mainz 05 allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 5 away games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 100 Football Betting Streaks for 29.09.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-29-09-2018-11454

Stuttgart-Bremen

Stuttgart are in crisis... And i write it in my Mid-Week Preview - Korkut isn´t the right coach for Stuttgart. Stuttgart have strong team - i think normaly on the same Level - like Bremen. But Korkut made some mistakes. Played with wrong tactic - some different substitution or rotation from Players.
And now they showed in Midweek Game again a poor Performance, specially in Offensive.
So now at Home i think they want to show a reaction, but now they must played against a in Form Team of Werder Bremen.
Bremen with 2 Away Wins in 2 Games and in Offensive with many Options - so Rashica, who scored the late winner against the Game in Frankfurt isn´t in the Squad for 2nd Time. So you see Bremen have some Big Rotation Options and for me at the Moment they are with the wrong Odds. I see a game with many Chances on both Sides, because Bremen also showed some mistakes in Defensive. So for me Bremen will win this and we will see some Goals here.
Both Teams with no important or new missings.

Bremen AHC0 @ 1.94 4/10 bet365
Over 2.5 @ 1.91 4/10 Unibet

Hoffenheim - Leipzig

Both with a Win in Midweek Games and next Seasons Leipzig Coach - now Hoffenheim Coach - Naggelsmann said it clear. He see some tired Leipzig Players in last Minutes of last Games. Thats nothing Special, because Leipzig made the most Games of all Bundesliga Teams in this Season, because of playing Euro League Q.
So with this young Squad this isn´t perfect.
So both playing very intensive Football and Hoffenheim in Mid-Week game played good, but not so intensive - because they know that this Game against Leipzig will be tough and so i see here Hoffenheim in Advantage for the Fitness Momentum.
On Hoffenheim Side - Demirbay and Nordveit are back in squad after little Injurys - so Hoffenheim has one Option more in Offensive and Defensive.
For me Hoffenheim will win this.

Hoffenheim @ 2.10 3/10 interwetten

Wolfsburg - Gladbach

Don´t know why Wolfsburg are such a Odd Favorite. They showed last 2 Games some bad Performances and i think they will now slowly falling down in the Table. Said it for Stuttgart Coach and i say it here. Labbadia isn´t the right one for Wolfsburg - but i don´t know who can be the right one for Wolfsburg. For me this is a Squad with Players and not a Team.
Gladbach with 2 strong Home Games and now they are in a good Mood. Only thing what is terrible here is that bad Away Bilance from Gladbach. They are total different most of Time, when they must play Away.
But think now they are good enough for taking here all 3 Points.
Both with no important missings and i think the offensive will made here the different. And thats why i see Gladbach here in Front. There offensive is much better and Striker Plea is in good Form.

Gladbach AHC0 @ 2.14 4/10 bet365
Plea to score Anytime @ 3.00 1/10 bet365

Nuernberg-Duesseldorf

Nuernberg with heavy lose of 0:7 against Dortmund. It was such a Day where everything going wrong and now for me it´s interesting to see the reaction of the Team. Nuernberg played at Home 2 good Home Games and now they played against a Team of Duesseldorf who really impressed me this Season. Think they are now in a good Mood and later in Season they will fall in Table. But at the Moment they are a good Choice here.
Also i think they can be now maybe some troubles in Nuernberg Team, because after that heavy Defeat against Dortmund - Defender Margreitter took some bad Words against 2-3 Players from Nuernberg Offensive, because Nuernberg was totaly in defensive and back with 0:4, 0:5 and that Players not make any Defensive Work, but waiting for Counters.
Duesseldorf took all 3 Points from Nuernberg in last 2 Games - and i see them also not to lose again.

Duesseldorf AHC+0.5 @ 1.80 4/10 bet365

I also played Schalke with the Win and in Combo in Bundesliga 3 the Wins of Kaiserslautern and Karlsruhe....

On 29.9.2018 at 12:33 AM, Neubs said:

Stuttgart-Bremen

Stuttgart are in crisis... And i write it in my Mid-Week Preview - Korkut isn´t the right coach for Stuttgart. Stuttgart have strong team - i think normaly on the same Level - like Bremen. But Korkut made some mistakes. Played with wrong tactic - some different substitution or rotation from Players.
And now they showed in Midweek Game again a poor Performance, specially in Offensive.
So now at Home i think they want to show a reaction, but now they must played against a in Form Team of Werder Bremen.
Bremen with 2 Away Wins in 2 Games and in Offensive with many Options - so Rashica, who scored the late winner against the Game in Frankfurt isn´t in the Squad for 2nd Time. So you see Bremen have some Big Rotation Options and for me at the Moment they are with the wrong Odds. I see a game with many Chances on both Sides, because Bremen also showed some mistakes in Defensive. So for me Bremen will win this and we will see some Goals here.
Both Teams with no important or new missings.

Bremen AHC0 @ 1.94 4/10 >bet365
Over 2.5 @ 1.91 4/10 >Unibet

Hoffenheim - Leipzig

Both with a Win in Midweek Games and next Seasons Leipzig Coach - now Hoffenheim Coach - Naggelsmann said it clear. He see some tired Leipzig Players in last Minutes of last Games. Thats nothing Special, because Leipzig made the most Games of all Bundesliga Teams in this Season, because of playing Euro League Q.
So with this young Squad this isn´t perfect.
So both playing very intensive Football and Hoffenheim in Mid-Week game played good, but not so intensive - because they know that this Game against Leipzig will be tough and so i see here Hoffenheim in Advantage for the Fitness Momentum.
On Hoffenheim Side - Demirbay and Nordveit are back in squad after little Injurys - so Hoffenheim has one Option more in Offensive and Defensive.
For me Hoffenheim will win this.

Hoffenheim @ 2.10 3/10 interwetten

Wolfsburg - Gladbach

Don´t know why Wolfsburg are such a Odd Favorite. They showed last 2 Games some bad Performances and i think they will now slowly falling down in the Table. Said it for Stuttgart Coach and i say it here. Labbadia isn´t the right one for Wolfsburg - but i don´t know who can be the right one for Wolfsburg. For me this is a Squad with Players and not a Team.
Gladbach with 2 strong Home Games and now they are in a good Mood. Only thing what is terrible here is that bad Away Bilance from Gladbach. They are total different most of Time, when they must play Away.
But think now they are good enough for taking here all 3 Points.
Both with no important missings and i think the offensive will made here the different. And thats why i see Gladbach here in Front. There offensive is much better and Striker Plea is in good Form.

Gladbach AHC0 @ 2.14 4/10 >bet365
Plea to score Anytime @ 3.00 1/10 >bet365

Nuernberg-Duesseldorf

Nuernberg with heavy lose of 0:7 against Dortmund. It was such a Day where everything going wrong and now for me it´s interesting to see the reaction of the Team. Nuernberg played at Home 2 good Home Games and now they played against a Team of Duesseldorf who really impressed me this Season. Think they are now in a good Mood and later in Season they will fall in Table. But at the Moment they are a good Choice here.
Also i think they can be now maybe some troubles in Nuernberg Team, because after that heavy Defeat against Dortmund - Defender Margreitter took some bad Words against 2-3 Players from Nuernberg Offensive, because Nuernberg was totaly in defensive and back with 0:4, 0:5 and that Players not make any Defensive Work, but waiting for Counters.
Duesseldorf took all 3 Points from Nuernberg in last 2 Games - and i see them also not to lose again.

Duesseldorf AHC+0.5 @ 1.80 4/10 >bet365

I also played Schalke with the Win and in Combo in Bundesliga 3 the Wins of Kaiserslautern and Karlsruhe....

Bremen FT 1:2

Hoffenheim FT 1:2

Gladbach FT 2:2 - Plea with 1 Goal

Duessledorf FT 0:3

Schalke FT 1:0

Karlsruhe FT 2:0 + Kaiserslautern FT 2:1

Football Facts and Streaks regarding II Bundesliga

Union Berlin scored in last 4 games in II Bundesliga.
Ingolstadt 04 lost their last 3 games in II Bundesliga.
Union Berlin ended draw their last 4 games in II Bundesliga.
Union Berlin allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 3 away games in II Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 46 Football Betting Streaks for 01.10.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-01-10-2018-11472

Ingolstadt vs Union Berlin
2018, October 01, 20:30 hrs
Bundesliga 2

Ingolstadt is facing a crisis of results, with three consecutive defeats, the team returns to the Audi-Sportspark to face Union Berlin.

Going home should help the team, who had their first loss at home against St. Pauli by the minimum last time in their stadium. However, their recent form does not give much to be with them, but they should not be underestimated.

Union Berlin is with three draws in the same number of matches in foreign playground. The only unbeaten remaining in the Bundesliga 2, the team has seven matches without knowing the defeat.

With a seven-game unbeaten run, you can add the away win against Carl Zeiss Jenna in the German Cup 2-4.

This series has been characterized lately by the ties, with 7 in the last 13 meetings. However in the last five matches between them in the Audi-Sportpark, two victories for Union Berlin, two draws and one win for Ingolstadt.

I think it will be a close game, and in which the performance of the team will be the key to the final result, I think the need of Ingolstad may be their  undoing. So we will use the handicap in favor Union Berlin, as the draw can usually appears in this match.

Union Berlin +0.25 AH with 6 units @ 1.81 at BetVictor