** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Wednesday Sep 26th

420 Perth 

Royal Village 11/2 Laddies

A class 2 handicap chase to wet the appetite. Seven of the nine runners are 9yo's or above and none of them are improving so i'm giving Royal Village a chance to win his second race over fences. I thought he ran quite well last time at Stratford and I dont think we have anything in the line up with the class of the winner that day Monbeg Legend. Stratford form works out well with Perth, both flat, speedy tracks and the trainer is in decent nick.

4:50 Perth  YOUNEVERCALL   14/1  PP

Not run since April 17 at the Punchestown Festival. Ran well that day and if fit and ready to go, He should have the measure of these. 2/3 over Hurdles.

5:00 Redcar  CASTERBRIDGE  14/1 Bet365

Everything in place for a good run last time at Chester and did not run to form. Reported of losing a shoe but had 3 Month off.  This Track should suit as he ran a cracker time before at Thirsk. On a good mark for this and if ready to go, he could be bang there.

9.15 Wolves - Lexington Empire - 5/1

I backed this one at Kempton last time thinking that the step up in trip would suit. It did, but he hung very badly left up the wide final straight, absolutely throwing his chances away in the process. He was actually only beaten 3/4 of a length in the end and I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that had he kept straight he would've won the race. Racing around a left handed track tonight should help and I think he has a great chance.

8 hours ago, DanV89 said:

I backed this one at Kempton last time thinking that the step up in trip would suit. It did, but he hung very badly left up the wide final straight, absolutely throwing his chances away in the process. He was actually only beaten 3/4 of a length in the end and I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever that had he kept straight he would've won the race. Racing around a left handed track tonight should help and I think he has a great chance.

Good luck on this one! I’m on Catoca! I did watch the videos on your one this morning and I thought it maybe outpaced at the vital moment! Let’s hope one of ours wins!!!

Edited by godofhorses

8 hours ago, DanV89 said:

Won :beer

9 hours ago, DanV89 said:

Nice one!!!!!