Announcements
** July Nap's Competition Result : 1st Rainbow, 2nd Trainmad091, 3rd Zidane123, KO Cup Bathtime For Rupert, Most Winners Alastair, Goodwood Comp: Glavintoby**
**July Poker League Result : 1st Craggwood £75, 2nd Like2Fish £45, 3rd Rivrd £30**
Sign in to follow this  
StevieDay1983

L1, L2, and Scottish Predictions > Sep 25th - 30th

here is my shot at this weekend

1st acca

everton

arsenal

wolverhampton

blackburn

gillingham

norwich vs wigan btts

fleetwood vs barnsley btts

luton vs charlton btts

mk dons vs tranmere btts

stake £20   pays £10.000

2nd acca

ipswich

derby

blackburn

swansea

scnuthorpe

walsall

colchester

notts county

exeter

peterborough

stake £20   pays £300.000

good luck

Edited by sajtion

Shrewsbury vs Gillingham

It's fair to say that it's probably still too early to start calling certain games "must-win" matches but you try telling that to the fans of Shrewsbury and Gillingham ahead of their sides meeting in this 3pm kick-off at the New Meadow on Saturday afternoon. Relegation worries? You'd better believe it!

Shrewsbury were knocking on the door of promotion to the Championship via the play-offs last season. Fast forward a few months and the Shrews are now hovering precariously over the relegation zone in League One in 20th place on just 7 points. The departure of Paul Hurst and a few key players can easily explain that change in fortunes but such a drastic drop in form is still uncomfortable for the fans.

Gillingham remain a side that flirt with relegation in League One. Steve Lovell started well with the club back in November 2017 but as the season wore on the club's form dropped. This season has seen a continuation of those poor results. The Gills are in 21st place with just 7 points. The real problem for Gillingham is that they have lost 6 of their last 7 league games and lost the last four on the bounce.

This season has been a simple case of Shrewsbury not scoring enough. Just 7 goals in their opening 9 league matches is a poor return. The defence is just about keeping up their side of the bargain conceding 1 per game but they could still do better. Gillingham have the opposite problem. Conceding an average of 2 goals a game as their attack does the business at the other end of the pitch.

I feel this could be the game where Shrewsbury begin to bounce back. They haven't looked appalling under John Askey so far but they do need to start scoring more goals. Gillingham are in dangerous territory. Losing so many games in such a short space of time is going to cripple morale. I'm back a solid home win here.

Shrewsbury -1 @ 3.25 with Betfair

BTTS @ 2.00 with William Hill

@Papa Lazarou, @freestylerx, @allyhibs, @iBetting, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @kulikTS, @golakeh1, @Unnamed, @willie82, @dogmeister, @TheEdge, @JJG, @allthethings, @Mindfulness, @the bastardian, @teddybear3011, @Marek76, @salmonman, @Unnamed, @mij0sim, @harry_rag, @jazzman02, @Bobby Vegas, @Teodore, @Tiffy, @nenri981, and @sajtion. give us your tips for this weekend's action!

Notts County - Crewe -1

New manager for hosts and first win I hope, Crewe is a team that play good  at home and this is a chance for Notts County to write its first three points...gl

MK Dons - Tranmere - 1

Just feeling... In my opinium hosts have too much and should win this easily...gl

ENGLAND LEAGUE ONE – INJURIES & SUSPENSIONS

Coventry City v Sunderland

Coventry City: Jodi Jones (0/0 f), Tom Bayliss (8/0 m)(both doubtful), Brandon Mason (5/0 d), Jack Grimmer (3/0 d), Max Biamou (4/0 f)

Sunderland: Charlie Wyke (3/1 f), Duncan Watmore (0/0 m), Donald Love (4/0 d)

AFC Wimbledon v Oxford United

AFC Wimbledon: Anthony Wordsworth (5/0 m), Kwesi Appiah (7/2 f)(both doubtful), Terell Thomas (0/0 d)

Oxford United: Jamie Mackie (7/0 f), Simon Eastwood (1/0 g), Samir Carruthers (1/0 m)(all doubtful), Marcus Browne (7/1 m), Rob Hall (2/0 f), Tsun Dai (0/0 m), Fabio Lopes (0/0 f)

ENGLAND LEAGUE TWO – INJURIES & SUSPENSIONS

Carlisle Utd v Stevenage FC

Carlisle Utd:  Mike Jones (2/0 m, doubtful), Jerry Yates (9/0 f, suspended), Joe Fryer (5/0 first goalkeeper), Danny Grainge (5/1 d), Jason Kennedy (0/0 m)

Stevenage FC: Paul Farman (8/0 first goalkeeper, doubtful)

Cheltenham v Lincoln City

Cheltenham: Chris Hussey (2/0 d), Sean Long (0/0 d), Sam Jones (4/1 m), Liam McAlinden (5/0 f)(all doubtful)

Lincoln City: Lee Frecklington (7/3 m, 2nd top scorer, suspended), Sam Habergham (0/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premiership

Aberdeen has under 2.5 goals in their last 5 games in Premiership.
Hamilton Academical has over 2.5 goals in their last 4 home games in Premiership.
Dundee lost their last 3 away games in Premiership.
Aberdeen has under 2.5 goals in their last 4 away games in Premiership.
Celtic won their last 4 home games in Premiership.

You can find interesting 100 Football Betting Streaks for 29.09.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-29-09-2018-11454

St Mirren v Hibernian, Edinburgh City v Cowdenbeath.

It's a little bit lazy of me I know but I'm going to stick with the 2 teams that have made me a few quid the last couple of weeks, I see no reason at all why they can't both win for the 3rd week in a row. The bookies have the odds for the single wins just about right I think but I'm very confident of the double, I think it could be a very comfortable afternoon for both sides.

Hibs and Edinburgh City double @ 2.56. 

Hibs -1 and Edinburgh City -1 double @ 6.53.

Kilmarnock v Motherwell.

Kilmarnock are overpriced here, they're a side that plays football the right way, always looking to go forward and score goals. They should have too much for Motherwell here, the awful artificial pitch gives them a clear edge over the visitors.

Kilmarnock @ 2.10 is a value bet.

After Peterborough have let me down in their last 2 home games yet I'm still prepared to give them another chance. They are top of the League One thanks to a record of seven wins in nine outings and their only dropped points have come against secondplaced Portsmouth and fourth-placed Doncaster. Eighth-placed Blackpool aren’t up to that standard and have yet to win any of their four games against top-half opposition.

Peterborough @ 2.02

Livingston vs Rangers

There is a tight one to call in the SPL tomorrow lunch-time when mid-table Livingston take on an improving Rangers in a 1:30pm kick-off at Almondvale Stadium. The two sides are level on points but victory for either team could see them rise as high as 2nd in the table.

Livingston are thriving under the management of Gary Holt after a disrupted start to the season under former manager Kenny Miller. Holt has seen his team win 3 and draw 1 of their last 4 league matches under his leadership. That draw was an impressive 0-0 draw against league leaders Hearts.

The key has been a solid defence. It's now been 223 minutes of league football since Holt's team last conceded. They have only conceded 1 goal under Holt in the league. That makes them a dangerous proposition for Rangers who come here with ambitions to overtake Celtic in the table this weekend.

Rangers continue to progress under Steve Gerrard. They are far from the polished article but a range of encouraging displays have shown glimpses of their potential. Their past two league performances have been dominant with a 4-0 win against Dundee and a 5-1 victory against St Johnstone.

One slight concern is that those two wins came at home. On the road, Gerrard is yet to taste victory with his side. They have 2 draws and 1 defeat away from home. Not ideal preparation for this tough encounter against a dogged side with a solid home record at home.

Personally, I don't see much value in the Rangers win. There remain a few questions about Gerrard's tactical nous. On the flip side, Holt seems to be ticking every box right now. I think at the very least the home team are worth backing as an Asian Handicap option. I can't see many goals being scored and it wouldn't surprise me if the home side were to win this.

Livingston AH +1.25 @ 1.89 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.08 with MarathonBet

13 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Livingston vs Rangers

There is a tight one to call in the SPL tomorrow lunch-time when mid-table Livingston take on an improving Rangers in a 1:30pm kick-off at Almondvale Stadium. The two sides are level on points but victory for either team could see them rise as high as 2nd in the table.

Livingston are thriving under the management of Gary Holt after a disrupted start to the season under former manager Kenny Miller. Holt has seen his team win 3 and draw 1 of their last 4 league matches under his leadership. That draw was an impressive 0-0 draw against league leaders Hearts.

The key has been a solid defence. It's now been 223 minutes of league football since Holt's team last conceded. They have only conceded 1 goal under Holt in the league. That makes them a dangerous proposition for Rangers who come here with ambitions to overtake Celtic in the table this weekend.

Rangers continue to progress under Steve Gerrard. They are far from the polished article but a range of encouraging displays have shown glimpses of their potential. Their past two league performances have been dominant with a 4-0 win against Dundee and a 5-1 victory against St Johnstone.

One slight concern is that those two wins came at home. On the road, Gerrard is yet to taste victory with his side. They have 2 draws and 1 defeat away from home. Not ideal preparation for this tough encounter against a dogged side with a solid home record at home.

Personally, I don't see much value in the Rangers win. There remain a few questions about Gerrard's tactical nous. On the flip side, Holt seems to be ticking every box right now. I think at the very least the home team are worth backing as an Asian Handicap option. I can't see many goals being scored and it wouldn't surprise me if the home side were to win this.

Livingston AH +1.25 @ 1.89 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.08 with MarathonBet

The artificial pitch at Livingston is the worst playing surface I've ever seen, it's virtually impossible to run with the ball at feet and some really weird bounces, it won't suit Rangers' ball players at all but it suits Livingston perfectly, they're a very physical, direct side. Rangers could struggle here.