** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - October 8 - October 14

Yeah, i know... The match ended in the 3rd set when Margarita did not get the break with a 15-40 (2-2). That mentally destroyed her, even she cried after that. This is the worst part of betting on womans, that mental weakness that have a lot of them and that makes them throwing an entire match just because one game went wrong. This also happens with men but not at his level. Well, at least i have good news with the match between Petkovic and Mladenovic. The german has destroyed her in the first set (6-1). 

Camila Giorgi to beat Alison Van Uytvanck at 1.72 with betfair

I will be quick. I don’t like Alison, I see her as a player that if she doesn’t play with first serves she lost a lot of points. Today she has won because her first serves went in and also because Barbora did so many errors. Camila is a super aggressive player that can make blood of the second serves of Alison. Surprisingly, Camila is serving very well actually so I expect a victory from her here.

Nice shot mate, put some money on there. Definitely Roger is not gonna win any more Grand Slam, even i think he can't win any Masters 1000. Maybe some more 500 but nothing higher i believe. Borna has absolutely dominated him and the result should have been more comfortable for Coric for what we have seen today.
Camila have won in straight sets, the second one took her a lot of match points but finally she did. Probably no more bets to me for this week, i will check the matches (qualys)... Lets see. 

23 minutes ago, darko08 said:

Nice shot mate, put some money on there. Definitely Roger is not gonna win any more Grand Slam, even i think he can't win any Masters 1000. Maybe some more 500 but nothing higher i believe. Borna has absolutely dominated him and the result should have been more comfortable for Coric for what we have seen today.
Camila have won in straight sets, the second one took her a lot of match points but finally she did. Probably no more bets to me for this week, i will check the matches (qualys)... Lets see. 

Yeah I'd say Federer is done. He was fortunate at the Australian Open at the start of the year with the way his draw panned out and the opponents he faced and since then his level has steadily declined. He wasn't great on the grass ahead of Wimbledon and I remember saying on here that even though he was the favourite at SW19 I wasn't confident he'd win based on his form. The clincher for me about his future chances was the loss to Millman at the US Open - as bad as that performance was what I thought was worse were his comments afterwards about wanting to get off the court because he didn't like the conditions. Can you imagine Nadal saying something like that, basically saying he'd given up - Nadal's level of play might drop but his fighting qualities never wane.

Maybe Federer just doesn't have it in him any more to really fight and if that's true then fair enough after all he's achieved and it's time to head off into the sunset and retire. Five years ago there was talk that he'd never win another Slam and that maybe he should retire, but back then he was struggling with injuries and experimenting with different racquets and he seemed to have lost some confidence. This time it feels different - to my knowledge right now he's fit and healthy but he's just not playing that well - time catches up with everyone and I think it's finally caught up with Federer. With age comes not only physical but also mental decline and that must have been a factor in losing from two sets up against Anderson at Wimbledon and going from serving for a two-set lead against Millman at the US Open to dropping the second set after being broken in consecutive service games. Fair play though to the Swiss for still operating at the highest level at his age when plenty of his contemporaries not to mention younger players have fallen by the wayside already.

Borna Coric to beat Novak Djokovic @ 6.5 with William Hill

Storm may still thrashing here. Courts are taking Borna's shots really well, and he is blistering the ball from the baseline harder than any player we've seen yet. Service is his finest moments during his career now in this tournament. Only question mark is fitness level, but if its there.. We are looking at massive value in a dog fight with Baltic friends and Legends. I'll take Coric if the fitness holds up to win because I think Novak will struggle somewhat with shots blasted extremely hard at him. Similar to what we saw at the French open final with Stan. 

Ok Darko , I look forward to working with you and CzechPunter next year on predictions.. I respect both of your knowledge.. The value yes its on Coric.. 

He wants to beat Djokovic for the first time: so its definitely a possibility my friend .. I am watching match, and I think he has excellent chance to win still at huge odds.. worth a small punt