** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis Tips - October 1 - October 7

Kevin Anderson to beat Richard Gasquet at 1.72 with bet365

Stefanos Tsitsipas to beat Kei Nishikori at 2.75 with bet365

Well, finally im going to post something for today. Kevin Anderson is in the run to classify for the first time for the Nitto ATP Finals and he’s so close (7º actually). Cilic was defeat in the first round so Kevin has a good opportunity here to win the title. I watched him against Tiafoe and I liked how he played. He built so many break points against a good server and he served so well (18 aces, 80% points won with first serve). I have not seen the match between Kyrgios and Gasquet but im really not impressed at all with the numbers of Gasquet on the serve considering the apathy of Kyrgios. I watched Tsitsipas against De Minaur and I was impressed with their actual level, especially with Stefanos. Not impressed at all with the level of Nishikori in his previous games so im looking for the upset here.

Daniil Medvedev to beat Denis Shapovalov at 1.80 with bet365

Final bet for this week for me. Medvedev is in a very good form actually and he’s playing better than Denis (won in Winston-Salem like 1 month ago). He comes from the qualy and he has won Schwartzman (6-4,6-4), Klizan (6-4, 6-3) and Raonic (7-6, 6-3), so he has won all his matches of the final draw in straight sets. Shapovalov has won Chung (6-3, 3-6, 6-2), Wawrinka (4-6, 6-1, 6-4) and Struff (4-6, 7-6, 6-4). Nothing much to say, Daniil has played better and facing tougher openents.

J. del Potro (#4) meets F. Fognini (#13) in the semifinal at China Open. Both had easy matches in previous round. Del Potro defeated Krajinovic with 12 to 3 games, while Fognini did the same to Fucsovics with 12 to 8. Both are having a good serve in this tournament and are playing good. I believe it'll be a tight match.

Over 20.5 games at 1.787 with Pinnacle

On 10/5/2018 at 2:04 PM, Uriel18 said:

J. del Potro (#4) meets F. Fognini (#13) in the semifinal at China Open. Both had easy matches in previous round. Del Potro defeated Krajinovic with 12 to 3 games, while Fognini did the same to Fucsovics with 12 to 8. Both are having a good serve in this tournament and are playing good. I believe it'll be a tight match.

Over 20.5 games at 1.787 with Pinnacle

gentleman, need help from experts. Fognini retired, how can i grade my pick?? i only have this options: Loss, -1/2, Push, +1/2, Win :eek 1st time it happens to me