Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** July Competition Winners: Well done to Pete1971 (NAPS), Barnsley Chop (KO Cup), bluemal (Goodwood) & Rivrd (Poker) ***
Sign in to follow this  
CzechPunter

Tennis Tips - October 1 - October 7

darko08 - that was a great tip on Shuai Zhang yesterday.  I really thought Kerber had a chance in that one. I seen some of the highlights from that match, and it looked like Zhang was playing amazing, and super fit.  I have seen her sandbag matches this year.  She was running very fast on the court vs Kerber, and I'm wondering what you guys think about her next match vs Osaka.  I believe Shuai Zhang has a chance to win the Beijing tournament.  But I'm really curious who you guys think is playing well and who is going to win WTA Beijing China open. 

Edited by money44

The only entire match i have seen from Osaka here was the one against Julia Gorges. Julia was absolutely destroyed by Osaka (6-2, 6-1). If you take a look at the stats you will realize how Naomi destroyed her (31% of points won with the second serve…!, only 1 ace,…). The question here is if Julia simply played a horrible match or if Osaka played an amazing match. Personally, I think that Naomi played just well and that Julia played a bad match (Naomi making blood on the second serve of Julia was the key I think). Is hard to know how really good is playing Osaka considering the players she has played. She has played Zarina Diyas (6-4, 6-3), Danielle Collins (6-1,6-0) and Gorges. I can’t consider any of them as an in-form player actually (but she destroyed a top ranked player). About Shuai Zhang we know that she has faced more dangerous players (Mertens and Kerber) and that she’s playing some of the best tennis she ever played on her career. The point here is if Shuai will hold the same level against Osaka, and if she does I think she will have some chance, at least to competing with her.

Thanks.  I have two matches I'm considering to bet and maybe will not bet at all .. but I think one of them is going to win .. That is Sanchez/Klepac doubles match @ 2.5, and then you have zhang @ about 4.05.  I feel that Zhang bet is way more dangerous and Osaka might roll over her in a thunder storm. Still searching and can't find much at all for now.  The reason that I like the Sanchez doubles match is because I don't think Strycova is playing well right now.  

1 hour ago, money44 said:

Thanks.  I have two matches I'm considering to bet and maybe will not bet at all .. but I think one of them is going to win .. That is Sanchez/Klepac doubles match @ 2.5, and then you have zhang @ about 4.05.  I feel that Zhang bet is way more dangerous and Osaka might roll over her in a thunder storm. Still searching and can't find much at all for now.  The reason that I like the Sanchez doubles match is because I don't think Strycova is playing well right now.  

Well, the victory of Keplac/Sánchez is interesting considering that the pair is still not qualified for Singapore while Strycova/Hlavackova are mathematically qualified. Definitely looks very juicy.

Good luck whatever you will finally do there! Personally i only use to bet in doubles when a non implicated pair is involved in the match. The problem here is that we have two implicated pairs and in this kind of matches your are condemned to suffer.

Kevin Anderson to beat Richard Gasquet at 1.72 with bet365

Stefanos Tsitsipas to beat Kei Nishikori at 2.75 with bet365

Well, finally im going to post something for today. Kevin Anderson is in the run to classify for the first time for the Nitto ATP Finals and he’s so close (7º actually). Cilic was defeat in the first round so Kevin has a good opportunity here to win the title. I watched him against Tiafoe and I liked how he played. He built so many break points against a good server and he served so well (18 aces, 80% points won with first serve). I have not seen the match between Kyrgios and Gasquet but im really not impressed at all with the numbers of Gasquet on the serve considering the apathy of Kyrgios. I watched Tsitsipas against De Minaur and I was impressed with their actual level, especially with Stefanos. Not impressed at all with the level of Nishikori in his previous games so im looking for the upset here.

Daniil Medvedev to beat Denis Shapovalov at 1.80 with bet365

Final bet for this week for me. Medvedev is in a very good form actually and he’s playing better than Denis (won in Winston-Salem like 1 month ago). He comes from the qualy and he has won Schwartzman (6-4,6-4), Klizan (6-4, 6-3) and Raonic (7-6, 6-3), so he has won all his matches of the final draw in straight sets. Shapovalov has won Chung (6-3, 3-6, 6-2), Wawrinka (4-6, 6-1, 6-4) and Struff (4-6, 7-6, 6-4). Nothing much to say, Daniil has played better and facing tougher openents.

J. del Potro (#4) meets F. Fognini (#13) in the semifinal at China Open. Both had easy matches in previous round. Del Potro defeated Krajinovic with 12 to 3 games, while Fognini did the same to Fucsovics with 12 to 8. Both are having a good serve in this tournament and are playing good. I believe it'll be a tight match.

Over 20.5 games at 1.787 with Pinnacle

On 10/5/2018 at 2:04 PM, Uriel18 said:

J. del Potro (#4) meets F. Fognini (#13) in the semifinal at China Open. Both had easy matches in previous round. Del Potro defeated Krajinovic with 12 to 3 games, while Fognini did the same to Fucsovics with 12 to 8. Both are having a good serve in this tournament and are playing good. I believe it'll be a tight match.

Over 20.5 games at 1.787 with Pinnacle

gentleman, need help from experts. Fognini retired, how can i grade my pick?? i only have this options: Loss, -1/2, Push, +1/2, Win :eek 1st time it happens to me