** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Sep 21st - 23rd

Wolfsburg vs Freiburg

It's been a while but I'm going back to one of my favourite ever FIFA Career Mode games for inspiration for this week's Bundesliga preview. It's title dark horses Wolfsburg playing at home against a struggling Freiburg in this 2:30pm kick-off on Saturday afternoon.

Wolfsburg have started the season well with 7 points from a possible 9 in their first three league games. Impressive victories over Schalke at home and Bayer Leverkusen away gave them a 100% record after two games. A 2-2 draw at home to Hertha Berlin was slightly disappointing but it will seem like a victory after they scored in the 87th minute to make it 1-1. Hertha then scored in the 91st minute to take a 2-1 lead before Wolfsburg equalised again in the 93rd minute.

Freiburg are a side I have fond memories of in FIFA 17 but this is sports betting and not a computer console football simulation. There is no emotional attachment here. Good job too! Christian Streich's team have managed just 1 point from their first 3 league matches. Back-to-back defeats to Eintracht Frankfurt and Hoffenheim saw them have a poor start. The 3-3 draw against Stuttgart including an 81st minute equaliser will undoubtedly give them some confidence but until they get that first win it'll be an uphill battle.

Coming into this game, I can't see beyond a home win. Bruno Labbadia's side will definitely be gunning for at least a mid-table finish this season. They endured a poor end to last season under Labbadia ending in a dramatic survival via the relegation play-offs after winning just 2 of their last 11 league matches. This season has started a lot better and it feels like Labbadia is now putting his stamp on the team after a full pre-season with the squad and the chance to bring in his own players. Exciting times for Wolfsburg at this early stage and I think it'll continue here.

Wolfsburg @ 1.77 with Marathonbet

Wolfsburg HT/FT @ 2.80 with BetVictor

@Magic0024, @malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, @Neubs, @Xcout, @Banter1, @Bayern, @DonPaulo, and @JKos, what bets are you guys plotting for this round of German matches?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Fortuna Dusseldorf has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 games in Bundesliga.
Fortuna Dusseldorf won their last 3 away games in Bundesliga.
Fortuna Dusseldorf scored in last 3 away games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 63 Football Betting Streaks for 21.09.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-21-09-2018-11375

VfB Stuttgart v Fortuna Düsseldorf

VfB Stuttgart: Didavi (2/0 m, doubtful), Meyer (0/0 g), Sosa (1/0 d), Kempf (0/0 d), Kliment (0/0 f)

Fortuna Düsseldorf: Hoffmann (2/0 d), Contento (0/0 d), Fink (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

i followed stuttgart 3-3 draw last week and it suggests they may have finally got going but still no wins in first 3 league games although i think their first win is coming tonight. the home factor will play a huge part and i expect their motivation to be high as well. fortuna have a habit of scoring a goal too and the fact stuttgart still don't look all brilliant side defensively makes me think that both sides will find the back of the net. i am going to try 3-1 and stuttgart win and both teams to score.

I'll try with this one>

Hamburg is playing good football. Lasogga is back to the team and now they got an excellent player as Hwang Hee-Chan. The team is going through some positive changes, so playing against Regensburg should be comfortable for them. It’s a very strong team for the second league. In contrast, Regensburg lost their last two games and their defense is very weak. The level of this team is much lower than Hamburg.

Hamburger to win, 3 units @ 1.636 Pinnacle

Wolfsburg has over 2.5 goals in their last 4 games in Bundesliga.
FC Augsburg scored in last 4 games in Bundesliga.
Werder Bremen allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 5 away games in Bundesliga.
Hannover 96 scored in last 6 away games in Bundesliga.
Nuremberg scored in last 6 home games in Bundesliga.
Freiburg scored in last 3 away games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 97 Football Betting Streaks for 22.09.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-22-09-2018-11389

Mainz 05 scored in last 6 games in Bundesliga.
Mainz 05 allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 4 away games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 73 Football Betting Streaks for 23.09.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-23-09-2018-11392