** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ligue 1 & 2 Predictions > Sep 21st - 24th

Lille vs Nantes

OK, so I'm getting sucked in again by these two sides. High-flying Lille will welcome struggling Nantes to the Stade Pierre-Mauroy for this 4pm kick-off on Saturday afternoon with a win or loss for either side set to have a heavy influence on their early season form and morale.

Lille have begun this season with intent. Under head coach Christophe Galtier, they are experiencing a run of results that were missing last season in a disappointing campaign. In their first 5 matches in Ligue 1, Les Dogues have won 3, drawn 1, and lost 1. This has seen them rise to 3rd in the table on 10 points.

The same cannot be said for Nantes. The post-Claudio Ranieri era has failed to deliver a change in fortunes. Les Canaris are currently sitting in 17th place with just a solitary win so far this season. Just 5 points from their 5 league matches leaves them hovering precariously over the relegation zone and the pressure could begin to mount on head coach Miguel Cardoso if results don't improve. A 9th placed finish last season means expectations of at least a mid-table finish are in place.

This is a game where a team that has conceded less than a goal a game takes on a team that has conceded almost 2 goals per game. It is this contrasting form of the respective defences that is swaying me towards a solid home win. Lille are a team to watch this season where as Nantes are under-performing. Lille's 0-0 draw away to Monaco showing how sturdy their back line can be and I think they'll help the home team win well here.

Lille to Win @ 1.86 with MarathonBet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.75 with Bet365

@Pep004, @sodabrab, @giraldi, @Magic0024, @allthethings, @DrO, @malabgd, @Xcout, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @FCNA, @silver fox, and @canaries91, what are you all thinking for this round of Ligue 1 games?

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ligue 1

Nimes has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 games in Ligue 1.
Nimes scored in last 3 games in Ligue 1.
Nimes scored over 1.5 goals in last 3 games in Ligue 1.

You can find interesting 63 Football Betting Streaks for 21.09.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-21-09-2018-11375

AS Monaco v Nîmes Olympique

AS Monaco: Subasic (0/0 g), Pierre-Gabriel (1/0 d), Jovetic (2/1 f), Geubbels (1/0 f), Rony Lopes (4/1 m), Pellegri (2/1 f), Sidibé (3/0 d), Aholou (5/0 m)

Nîmes Olympique: Alioui (0/0 f), Valdivia (0/0 m), Harek (0/0 d), Savanier (4/1 m, suspended)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

i love nimes in french league at the moment. they have lots of goals in them and scored 3 against bordeaux, 2 against psg and beat marseille 3-1. this is amazing and yet the bookies have them down as huge underdogs. monaco are currently 15th in league with their former self nowhere to be seen. they won only 1 from 5 league games and played a tiring champions league match in midweek and as if i need any more evidence it's clear the value is on nimes so at these odds i'm big stakes on them to win

Don't forget, that match is the best training for young players. :) Usually, they have two sessions on Wednesday, one in the gym, one on the pitch. This time, they played against Atletico Madrid and showed pretty solid performance, regarding their situation this season.

For me, two things are clear here. Monaco won't stay as deep as they are, so the question is... who will be the one, who will start sitting on their "train" before odds will drop to regular 1,40/1,50. Second thing is, that Nimes won't be in top8 as they are right now.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Ligue 1

Toulouse has over 2.5 goals in their last 5 away games in Ligue 1.
Montpellier has under 2.5 goals in their last 3 games in Ligue 1.
Nice won their last 3 games in Ligue 1.
Toulouse scored in last 5 games in Ligue 1.
Angers scored in last 3 games in Ligue 1.

You can find interesting 97 Football Betting Streaks for 22.09.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-22-09-2018-11389