** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2, and Scottish Predictions > Sep 22nd & 23rd

league1ratings.jpg

league2ratings.jpg

scotsratings.jpg

There's a full schedule of League 1, League 2, SPL, Scottish Championship, Scottish League 1, and Scottish League 2 matches this coming weekend. Take your time to check through the abundance of information available above with the odds and ratings then share your tips! It's going to be a good one! :ok

Charlton vs Plymouth

League One takes centre stage for this first preview of the weekend with the game between play-off chasing Charlton and relegation scrapping Plymouth (yes, early days yet mind!) taking place at The Valley in a 3pm kick-off tomorrow afternoon.

Lee Bowyer was officially appointed full-time manager of the Addicks earlier this month and it's a move that has appeared to settle the club down slightly. When Bowyer was still working as interim manager, his side had an inconsistent record with 2 wins, 2 draws, and 2 losses in their first 6 league games. Since Bowyer's appointment, it's been two back-to-back wins.

Plymouth didn't let us down when we last bet on them to lose to Blackpool. Derek Adams is witnessing his team start slowly again. No wins, 3 draws, and 5 defeats is a terrible start to the season for the Pilgrims. I mentioned last time we previewed their game that their recovery last season had a number of Plymouth fans naively thinking they would do the same this season.

Charlton are doing well right now. They could improve their finishing in the final third and their tightness at the back but they're doing enough to win games right now. The 2-0 win over Bradford last weekend was solid and the 3-2 win over Wycombe was a score-line that flattered the visitors. The ELO ratings show how much their performance levels have increased over the past two games alone.

The trouble for Plymouth is failure to score goals. Just 4 goals scored in 8 league games is appalling. Only 1 of those goals has come on the road. It's not just in attack they have issues. Statistics suggest that they've been conceded less goals than they should have. At face value, they've still conceded nearly 2 per game.

It's going to take a massive turn around for Plymouth to win this game. I'm not suggesting they are relegation candidates already but we'll be into October soon and they're rooted to the bottom of League One. How long until a poor run of early season form turns into a genuine threat of relegation? Charlton are more settled and confident. They should win this.

Charlton to Win @ 1.95 with Blacktype

Charlton to Score First @ 1.70 with BetStars

@Papa Lazarou, @freestylerx, @allyhibs, @iBetting, @betcatalog, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @kulikTS, @golakeh1, @Unnamed, @willie82, @dogmeister, @TheEdge, @JJG, @allthethings, @Mindfulness, @the bastardian, @teddybear3011, @Marek76, @salmonman, @Unnamed, @mij0sim, @harry_rag, @jazzman02, @Bobby Vegas, @Teodore, @Tiffy, @nenri981, and @sajtion. what bets are you guys thinking of this weekend?

i've had setbacks in last couple of weeks because a lot of surprising results but let's hope they turn out better this week. i really don't wanna see some away team turn up more motivated and ambitions than the hosts because that is really annoying.  some of them are struggling and that's bad but i hope it's not going to be another 1, 2 or 3 wrong

these teams are all playing at home and should win their fixtures so my acca prediction is

leicester

man utd

aston villa

leeds

middlesbrough

nottingham forest

west brom

barnsley

doncaster

portsmouth

bury

exeter

stake £20     pays £12.000

good luck

ENGLAND LEAGUE ONE – INJURIES & SUSPENSIONS

Accrington Stanley v AFC Wimbledon

Accrington Stanley: Luke Charman (0/0 f, doubtful)

AFC Wimbledon: James Hanson (7/0 f), Anthony Wordsworth (5/0 m), Kwesi Appiah (7/2 f)(all doubtful)

Barnsley v Burton Albion

Barnsley: Brad Potts (6/2 m), Cauley Woodrow (0/0 f), Zeki Fryers (0/0 d), Ryan Hedges (0/0 f)(all doubtful)

Burton Albion: Damien McCrory (3/0 d), Jake Buxton (5/0 d), John Brayford (5/0 d)(all doubtful), Brad Collins (2/0 2nd goalkeeper), Stephen Bywater (5/0 first goalkeeper)

ENGLAND LEAGUE TWO – INJURIES & SUSPENSIONS

Bury FC v Carlisle Utd

Bury FC: Neil Danns (8/0 m, doubtful), Jermaine Beckford (0/0 f)

Carlisle Utd: Danny Grainge (5/1 d, probably out), Joe Fryer (5/0 first goalkeeper), Jason Kennedy (0/0 m), Mike Jones (2/0 m)

Cambridge Utd v Mansfield

Cambridge Utd: Jabo Ibehre (7/0 f, doubtful), Dimi Mitov (3/0 g), Harrison Dunk (3/0 m)

Mansfield: Craig Davies (6/2 f, doubtful), Jacob Mellis (4/0 m, suspended), David Mirfin (0/0 d), Zander Diamond (0/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

On ‎20‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 7:55 AM, willie82 said:

Queens park manager gus McPherson away to st mirren. Edinburgh are on fire and don't concede many. Queen's struggle to score a lot of goals. 9/5 for Edinburgh is good value

Very much agree. I was going to tip Edinburgh City myself, they should be favourites here.

Dundee v Hibernian

Hibs showed signs last week that the team is starting to gel in what was a good result against a very decent Kilmarnock side. Losing 2 goals was concerning but new boy Mark Milligan came on with 20 minutes to go and provided what we've been missing so far this season, steel and protection in front of the central defence.

To put it bluntly, Dundee are shit and I'll be seriously disappointed if Hibs don't get the 3 points today. I've been considering backing Hibs -1 but decided to play it safe with the straight away win as the odds are slightly better than I thought they would be.

Hibs @ 1.85 has a touch of value.

Rangers vs St Johnstone

Cracking tips there, @allyhibs! Your weekend isn't over yet though pal! Need your help with this one! Rangers taking on St Johnstone at Ibrox in a 3pm kick-off tomorrow. What state of mind will the Rangers players be in after their heroic 2-2 draw out in Villarreal on Thursday night in the Europa league?

Rangers continued their positive start to the season under Steve Gerrard with that result in Europe in midweek. It was one that surprised a few but also showed how Gerrard has now turned the Glasgow side into a resilient unit that can defy the odds and won't give up.

The 4-0 victory last weekend was an ideal remedy to the previous result of the 1-0 Old Firm defeat to Celtic. Gerrard will now demand that his players build on those past two results over the last 7 days and get a result here against Kilmarnock to get themselves back in touch with the front runners.

St Johnstone have experienced a very similar start to the season to that of Rangers. 2 wins, 2 draws, and 1 loss has put them in 7th place just behind Gerrard's side on goal difference. Interestingly, that solitary defeat came on the opening day of the season in a 2-0 loss away to Kilmarnock. Since then they've gone unbeaten with 4 goals scored and 4 goals conceded in their last 5 league matches.

I think Rangers should have the edge here with home advantage. I can't see them running riot but they should pick up a solid win. St Johnstone haven't been as clinical in front of goal as they would have wanted and that could cost them here. Rangers are a tough side to break down and an impotent attacking line might struggle to get behind them.

Rangers to Win to Nil @ 2.30 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.40 with MarathonBet

14 hours ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Rangers vs St Johnstone

Cracking tips there, @allyhibs! Your weekend isn't over yet though pal! Need your help with this one! Rangers taking on St Johnstone at Ibrox in a 3pm kick-off tomorrow. What state of mind will the Rangers players be in after their heroic 2-2 draw out in Villarreal on Thursday night in the Europa league?

Rangers continued their positive start to the season under Steve Gerrard with that result in Europe in midweek. It was one that surprised a few but also showed how Gerrard has now turned the Glasgow side into a resilient unit that can defy the odds and won't give up.

The 4-0 victory last weekend was an ideal remedy to the previous result of the 1-0 Old Firm defeat to Celtic. Gerrard will now demand that his players build on those past two results over the last 7 days and get a result here against Kilmarnock to get themselves back in touch with the front runners.

St Johnstone have experienced a very similar start to the season to that of Rangers. 2 wins, 2 draws, and 1 loss has put them in 7th place just behind Gerrard's side on goal difference. Interestingly, that solitary defeat came on the opening day of the season in a 2-0 loss away to Kilmarnock. Since then they've gone unbeaten with 4 goals scored and 4 goals conceded in their last 5 league matches.

I think Rangers should have the edge here with home advantage. I can't see them running riot but they should pick up a solid win. St Johnstone haven't been as clinical in front of goal as they would have wanted and that could cost them here. Rangers are a tough side to break down and an impotent attacking line might struggle to get behind them.

Rangers to Win to Nil @ 2.30 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 2.40 with MarathonBet

This isn't a game I'm betting on but if I was forced I would be looking to back St Johnstone at the odds available.

Immediately after a big European tie can be a good time to cause an upset against the bigger clubs, St Johnstone don't score much but they can make life difficult for any team in this league, I also don't buy the media led hype about Gerrard and Rangers, for the money they've spent they look bang average to me.

I'm not saying I think St Johnstone will win but they could very well snatch a draw.

Odds of 3.00 for St Johnstone +1 looks a decent punt but if I was really forced into it I would be backing;

St Johnstone +2 @ 1.70.

You're Under 2.5 goals tip at 2.40 looks decent, in fact it might just tempt me :ok