** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Sep 22nd & 23rd

eplratings.jpg

The next round of Premier League fixtures is coming up this weekend. Not any particular stand out matches but a lot of value flying around with a lot of matches being tough to call. Personally, I can't wait to write a preview about how Manchester City are going to tear my poor old Cardiff a new one but that's for later this week! In the mean time, scan the odds and ratings then share your tips with us! :ok

1. Fulham vs Watford - Watford DNB

The value will lies in the DNB market for Watford. Their first loss came against Manchester United in their previous game but they did not play that poorly. They are one of the in form teams at the moment and I think they are good enough to at least come away with a draw in this game. 

2. Burnley vs Bournemouth - Bournemouth DNB

Bournemouth have performed quite well so far this season, dispatching Leicester easily in their previous game, and up against a Burnley side that is seriously lacking form at the moment, I think they'd be able to at least avoid defeat in this game. Value lies in the DNB market for Bournemouth. 

3. Arsenal vs Everton - Over 2.5 goals

The value bet in this game probably lies in the over 2.5 goals market. Both teams are very good in their attacks, and both teams have mediocre defending. So either this game will be a goal fest or a trouncing by Arsenal as I feel that they should be able to score at least 3 goals in this game if they perform to their calibre. 

Crystal Palace V Newcastle Utd

X @ 3.46 Marathonbet

In the absence of Benteke, Palace have switched to a 4-3-3 system and I actually prefer this. It gets 3 central midfielders on the pitch and opens the door for Max Meyer to get into the starting lineup. In my view he is the playmaker that Palace need as their attacking play has suffered this season in the absence of Cabaye and Loftus-Cheek. Palace may have won at Huddersfield on Saturday but it was a bit of a smash and grab as Huddersfield deserved something from the game in view of the amount of chances they created. Palace's new system maybe a step in the right direction but I think it'll take time before the red and blue army are firing on all cylinders.

We all know what Newcastle are like under Benitez; difficult to break down, hard to beat. The only reason they're currently at the foot of the table is because the fixture machine was harsh in the opening rounds. I think they will start to pickup points soon and will see this game at Palace as an opportunity to get somekind of positive result.

These are the kind of games that Palace do not like, home to an opponent that is prepared to sit back and defend and can do it effectively. Hard to see a winner emerging from this encounter so I think we have an increased likelyhood of stalemate.

3.46 for the draw is generous in my view.

EPL predictions
Fulham - Watford 2-0FT

1(2.43)

Burnley - Bournemouth 1-1FT

DC X2(1.38) or
X(3.25)

Cardiff City - Manchester City 0-2FT

2(1.16)

Crystal Palace - Newcastle Utd 2-0FT

1(2.14)

Leicester City - Huddersfield Town 2-1FT

1(1.62)
GG(1.97)
Over(2.5)

Liverpool - Southampton 3-0FT

1(1.19)
Over(2.5)1.46

Manchester Utd - Wolves

NO IDEA

Brighton - Tottenham 1-2FT
2(1.77)
X2(1.18)
GG(1.70)
Over(2.5) 1.80

Arsenal - Everton 2-0FT

1(1.48)

West Ham - Chelsea
 X(4.3)
GG(1.63)

Spurs at odds on away to Brighton makes no appeal whatsoever!  Even if spurs were in good form its a tough place to go.  Lloris still out is a big loss for spurs. 

I watched Brighton against saints and they weren't good- particularly first half.  Their tactics were hoof the ball long and see what happens.  It got them back in the game so you can't knock it but it wasn't easy on the eye.  

Spurs have been poor from set pieces all season so far, which may play to Brighton's strengths.  Given spurs lack of form I think both teams would be happy with a draw out of this one.  I'm going to go for 1-1, which was the result last season.

Cardiff vs Manchester City

Oh God, here we go again! I was quite pessimistic in my preview of Cardiff against Chelsea last week and it turns out I had every right to be. OK, so the end result didn't reflect our performance but the top flight is all about results. It could be more of the same here as the Bluebirds host Manchester City in a 3pm kick-off at the Cardiff City Stadium tomorrow afternoon.

I have to admit, even though we are loitering dangerously over the relegation zone and we still haven't picked up a win yet, I've been pleased with our performances overall. A few players such as Neil Etheridge, Joe Bennett, and Danny Ward have surprised me at how well they have adapted to Premier League football. Others such as Junior Hoilett and Kenneth Zohore have struggled.

Still, we are in the midst of a tough run of games. We were never expecting to get something from the Arsenal and Chelsea games but we went toe-to-toe with them. A positive performance will set us up well heading into the massive home game against Burnley in just over a week.

Manchester City suffered a shock 2-1 loss at home to Lyon in their first Champions League group stage game in midweek. That's certain to piss Pep Guardiola off. I can imagine he'll demand an immediate reaction and it could be the worst thing that could have happened to Cardiff this week.

The Citizens have started their league campaign with 4 wins and 1 draw from their opening 5 matches. It's probably less than they expected having dropped points in the game against newly promoted Wolves. It means they are already 2 points behind title rivals Liverpool and Chelsea.

Interestingly, these two sides have an even head-to-head over recent encounters. Over the past 8 meetings, Cardiff have won 3, Manchester City have won 4, and 1 match has ended in a draw. Although Manchester City have won the past two meetings with the most recent being last season's meeting in the FA Cup when Guardiola's side won 2-0.

Cardiff fans will certainly take heart from the fact that the last time they faced City at home in the Premier League they came away with a shock 3-2 win. The atmosphere at the Cardiff City Stadium has been electric this season so far. As Newcastle and Arsenal have already found, it won't be a place that many teams come to and win comfortably.

I'm going to be pessimistic again here. The difference in quality between these two sides is massive but I feel our players have more fight in them than City's do. I can see a similar outcome to the Arsenal game. Cardiff might go all out to try and win but I think City will simply have too much quality and get the win.

BTTS @ 2.38 with MarathonBet

Cardiff AH +2.25 @ 1.87 with BetVictor

@Mindfulness, @Pep004, @MaliMisko12, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @godofhorses, @Tiffy, @waynecoyne, @The Sexless Innkeeper, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @Duke_Tm, @dogmeister, @Arkadi Manucharov, @derbent, @fat, @allyhibs, @6avin24, @discipline, @the bastardian, @Bronxie, @Bett@KikoCy, @teddybear3011, @markus808, @allthethings, @Kenton Schweppes, @vasilli07, @Dylan Lynch, @neilovan, @JKos, @zemo91, @kulikTS, @mrclubbie, @Judeksi, @Henind666, @Teodore, @kilkenny1, @newjack, @PokerWolf1, @Dave1X2, @real55555, @jazzman02, @Ameer13, @Gedkip, @mcsilks, @MangoTheThird, @Roy The Boy, @DonPaulo, @Duckets, and @AndreBR, what bets are you all placing this weekend?

Haven't placed any bets yet but i like:

Fulham - Watford BTS&O2,5 - home team made a fool of themselfs tryingto play high line/attacking footie vs City. While Watford are far from the quality of city they're really not bad. They're organized and i actually fancy them to win this match. Dare i say it? i'll likely bet Watford&bts at 5 bet365 for small amount.

Burnley - Bournemouth

Again i really fancy away team. They have only one defeat this season, when Wilson is in shape he can create chances and be deadly. Home team with a point need to start winning games if they want to stay in the league. They could get away with a draw here, i think best bet is BTS however odds are too low for my taste. Gonna have to think about what i'll do with this match.

Cardiff - Man City

Can home team come up with some kind of a miracle after city's home defeat vs Lyon? I doubt it, but i won't be placing any prematch bets here. I'll consider live betting if result stays 0:0 for some duration.

Palace - Castle

Uhh i'd agree with what mindfulness wrote. Probably best bet here is draw, no bet for me.

Leicester - Hudders

I think home team has this one, home -1 isn't the worst bet if you ask me. Again no real opinion yet.

Liverpool - Southampton

Routine home win here, i'd be surprised if they mess this up, but there's no value in betting here.

Man U - Wolves

Banging over 2.5&Yes here priced at 2.30. Wolves played teriffic versus Burnley, controlled the match and kept attacking/pressing. Obviously Man U is a different animal especially at the old trafford, but i can't see Wolves not scoring here. I'll probably be a home win, but i wouldn't be shocked with an upset and away win to be honest. We'll see.

Brighton - Spurs

Again one of those matches where i don't fancy backing Spurs. They're just not there for me at the moment. Brighton played horrible 1st half vs Shampton, but ended up playing terrific 2nd and get a draw out. If they start the match like they played 2nd half i wouldn't be surprised at a 2:1 home win. Spurs have stopped pressing, playing aggressively, they're too passive atm for me. Lucas has been awesome, i do hope he starts at the beginning of the match. Over 2,5 @1.8 Bet365 it is for me.

Crystal Palace vs Newcastle

The Premier League throws up a few intriguing fixtures this weekend and one of them comes in a 3pm kick-off tomorrow afternoon at Selhurst Park where Crystal Palace will look to move into the top half of the table with a win against struggling Newcastle.

Crystal Palace have performed to expectation so far this season. Roy Hodgson has built the team around Wilfriend Zaha. When he plays it works well but when he's absent the difference in performance levels is clear to see. Zaha is set to start this weekend so I'm expecting a positive display here from the Eagles.

Newcastle are still a club static in the water and slowly sinking under their current ownership. How long will it be before Rafa Benitez jumps ship? The Magpies are still without a win this season and sit in 19th place with just 1 point in this campaign so far. It was also a point they were fortunate to earn away to relegation rivals Cardiff.

The head-to-head record between these two is interesting to read. Overall, Newcastle have a far superior record but over recent times their form visiting Selhurst Park hasn't been the best. Even though Palace have won just 1 of the past 15 meetings, Newcastle haven't won at Selhurst Park in the league since 21st December, 2013.

At the start of the season, I predicted Palace would be safe if they could keep hold of Zaha. So far, they have. I anticipate they will win some, lose some, and draw some. It'll be a mediocre season. However, this is one game I fully expect them to win. Even the genius of Benitez is scrapping to get his team performing. It's a club waiting to be relegated right now.

Crystal Palace to Win @ 2.20 with Betfair

Anytime Scorer: Wilfried Zaha @ 2.90 with 888Sport

Manchester United v Wolverhampton

Manchester United: Nemanja Matic (3/0 m, suspended), Marcus Rashford (3/0 f, suspended), Ander Herrera (2/0 m), Marcos Rojo (0/0 d)

Wolverhampton: Ivan Cavaleiro (0/0 f)

Brighton v Tottenham

Brighton: Jose Izquierdo (0/0 f), Florin Andone (0/0 f)(both doubtful), Pascal Gross (4/1 m)

Tottenham: Dele Alli (4/1 m), Moussa Sissoko (1/0 m)(both doubtful), Hugo Lloris (3/0 first goalkeeper), Vincent Janssen (0/0 f), Juan Marcos Foyth (0/0 d)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Treble

Burnley +0.50 AH, Manchester City, Crystal Palace +0.50 AH @ 2.35 Bet365

I don't have much time to explain here but I think this treble is good value. Burnley are in a poor moment but have an opportunity to register a positive result in home game V Bournemouth tommorow. A Manchester City victory at Cardiff doesn't require too much analysis and I have already given my views on the Palace V Newcastle game. A treble of City to win and Burnley and Palace not to loose is worth a punt here in my view.

So here we go again, got off to a great start last week with Liverpool winning 2-1 as predicted, went badly off the rails in between But getting some respectability with the 2-2 draw at st mary's 

Fulham 1 Watford 1. I don't think the wheels have quite come off Watfords season as I heard a few experts say their season may unravel after the defeat to United, this will be a tough one for the likes of Watford whom Fulham will be confident of taking 3 points from the game, however I see a score draw here as the likely outcome. 1-1  IS 6/1 WITH Bet365, sportingbet, BET VICTOR, & BETSTARS

Burnley 1 Bournemouth 2. I see Burnley continuing to struggle in this one, Bournemouth are off to a reasonable start and I see them edging this by the odd goal in three, 1-2  10/1 WITH Bet365

Cardiff 1 Man City 2. What a tough start for Cardiff and I don't see them getting anything from this although they should take great heart from the performance at Stamford Bridge, I don't see City spanking Cardiff and City are kind of stuttering for them, but I do see City having to much and will see it out. 1-2    43/4 WITH 10BET AND SportPesa

Crystal Palace 2 Newcastle 1. Finding this tough to call as at some point I expect Newcastle to get their season off and running, however Palace will definitely be fancying this one, and the eagles supporters are sometimes like an extra man and I think that will edge them over the line. 2-1  9/1 WITH Bt365

LEICESTER 2 HUDDERSFIELD 1. Think the foxes will edge this one, despite being well beaten at Bournemouth last week, Huddersfield are truly stuttering and I think Leicesters street smarts will get then through this one, confidence is an amazing thing and the terriers have not a ;lot of that at the moment. 2-1  17/2 Bet365, BETVICTOR, BETSTARS, 10BET & SportPesa

LIVERPOOL 3 SOUTHAMPTON 0.  No Joy for the Saints here as Liverpool will continue their impressive start to the season with a comfortable victory here, I say it every week but Liverpools attacking threat will be way to much for Southampton, and this will be easy. 3-0  27/4 sportingbet

Man United 2 Wolves 1. I know Wolves are not off to the start a lot of people expected, but myself I have been quite impressed with them and Uniteds lack of creativity could see this one being quite close especially as I expect Wolves to just go for it and they have the pace and power to give Uniteds defence a headache or two, however I see United being a tad too strong and on the back of their 3 consecutive victories I see another 3 points here. 2-1  8/1 BETSTARS & SportPesa

BRIGHTON 1 SPURS 3. Something seems to be a miss at Spurs and I like Brighton at home though strangely I think Spurs will get a comfortable win here based on the fact I think Brighton may think Spurs are vulnerable and go for it and get punished for being too adventurous. 1-3   14/1 Bet365

WEST HAM 2 CHELSEA 2. WAIT, WHAT? Yup I think West Ham will get something from this game, Chelsea are going well and will be confident but West Ham can cause a problem or two, I wxpect the Hammers to ride the Chelsea storm and sneak a lucky draw. 2-2  14/1 Bet365, BETFRED, BETSTARS & 188BET

Arsenal 2 Everton 0. Arsenal seem to be settling into life after Wenger now and I think they will win this one with a clean sheet but maybe with a bit more discomfort than the result suggest, Everton are neither here or there to be honest and don't seem to have any patter or real leadership within, 2-0   37/4 10BET & SportPesa

This is really enjoyable folks keep up the good work :) 

Edited by Roy The Boy

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Watford won their last 5 away games in Premier League.
Tottenham scored in last 7 away games in Premier League.
Liverpool scored in last 8 games in Premier League.
Manchester United has over 2.5 goals in their last 4 home games in Premier League.
Newcastle United scored in last 3 games in Premier League.
Watford scored in last 6 away games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 97 Football Betting Streaks for 22.09.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-22-09-2018-11389

Okay, I sat out the first few weeks to watch some games and get a feel for things.  Trust me when I saw the eyes lie, but I think I get too antsy early in the season and press but after just seeing how things play out I get a better feel for teams.

Fulham/Watford o2.5 (-115)

Watford a bit of shock here sitting near top of the table and just one loss to United, a game they did not play that poorly.  Watford a sneaky counter attacking team and they average at 2gpg.  Fulham not much to lose in this one, no reason for them not to attack.  I really think both teams score in this one and it wouldn't shock me to see Fulham get a win here, but I played it a bit more to the vest and just go for goals.

Burnley DNB +115

Burnley sitting bottom of the table here, and just got steam rolled last game out @ wolves.  They absolutely need points here and have an opponent much more on their level.  Their two home games so far have been vs United and the aforementioned Watford, this is a game Burnley desperately need a result.  I'm getting plus odds for DNB play on a home side against an opponent on par, that's too good to pass up.

Cardiff/City pass

All due respect Stevie Day, but this is a bad matchup here for Cardiff.  City coming off a very disappointing CL result, I can see a game that gets out of hand.  I can't see Cardiff wanting to open up, and I'm not laying this kind of handicap on the road but a 0-4 result would not surprise me at all.  I think Cardiff will do well to get away with an 0-2 result, but I've no interest getting involved in this game.

Crystal Palace/Newcastle draw +260

Newcastle have 1 point after 5 games here and are another desperate side.  So soon we forget what CP lost what their first 7 matches last year and did not get relegated?  Newcastle cannot well afford this kind of start, so I do expect a strong performance.  Quite honestly I see this as a tight fought match where Newcastle need a win, but an away draw will suit them fine.  CP with just 4 goals in 5 matches, and their wins are against a newly promoted Fulham and a bottom dwellar in Huddersfield, a point for both sides I think will be good.

Leicesters/Huddersfield o2 (-145)

This one was tough to hit submit.  Every Leicester game gets goals.  Huddersfield is going to want to play compact. In the end I decided with the home side going for goals we'd have a better chance of getting to 3 (or 4) then not getting any. I think Huddersfield wants to get a result here too, so 1-1 wouldn't surprise me, but that would at least get me the push.  

Liverpool/Southampton pass

Hard pass here.  Pool playing against their feeder club, coming off a huge CL win, sitting at a perfect 5-0 start to the premier league season, at home.  All arrows point to massive home win.  Well, a) I hate Liverpool, b) I cannot stand Liverpool and c) there is no chance in hell I'm ever laying 2 goals with a team I am rooting against.  

United/Wolves o2.5 (-120)

Wolves here is a massive dog, but no way in hell should they be.  Have you seen Wolves play?  They've been wonderful.  Should have had at least a half dozen last game vs Burnley.  Their last three matches are two wins and a draw, the draw vs City.  That's top notch.  Now, United do come in brimming with confidence too, winning their last three.  But let's face it, Burnley, Young Boys and Watford not exactly world beaters, and they were not that impressive vs Watford.  but United is at home, without any major injury concerns, and Mourinho a bit under the gun still as they are sitting mid-table early, that's the only reason I am not taking the near +550 for away win.  I do fancy goals here as both teams should score and probably a home win.

g'luck

It's funny that everyone is leaning on Burnley inspite of them having only 1 point. I agree that at some point you should back a dog in the games, question is who is the most favorable opponent for dog to break it's losing habits? If we look at h2h we can almost look at 3 for 3 type situation, we have Burnley, Bourne, Burnley, Bourne so logically Burnley takes points next however i doubt this is in play here. Bournemouth so far have been excellent, I'm gonna back bts and goals which is something i normally don't do in Burnley's matches.

Fulham-Watford 1(2.90)

I will go for win over Fulham because Fulham playing possession football where their defensive line is high stand up,and Watford will go for counter attack.But Watford doesn´t have player which pace can be threaten.Next reason is placing Sessegnon as LB,I think Jokanovic want to have false LB ( like fabian Delph at Man City) but difference between those two players is that Sessegnon is more attacking better player than Delph and with Sessegnon going forward,they  will have a surplus player in the opposing space.Next reason is partnership between Mawson and Chambers(it would be like as Van Dijk and Lovren at Liverpool last season when Van Dijk arrived).Ofc the form of Mitrovic is excellent at set piece.

Good luck to all of us

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

West Ham United allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 3 games in Premier League.
Everton scored in last 5 games in Premier League.

You can find interesting 73 Football Betting Streaks for 23.09.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-23-09-2018-11392

Arsenal vs Everton

Well, I've had a stinker of a week this time around so I'm pinning all my hopes on this game between Arsenal and Everton at the Emirates Stadium tomorrow afternoon in a 4pm kick-off. Can Unai Emery's revolution continue on a positive upturn or will Marco Silva's Toffees put a spanner in the works?

The Gunners had a stuttering start to the season as Emery's reign began but as he has started to get used to his players and how they play it is clear that they are improving with every game. The defence is still a problem for Emery with Arsenal failing to keep a clean sheet all season. Luckily, the goals are flying in with his side scoring 8 goals in their last 3 matches.

Silva will be hoping for an immediate reaction by his side after their disappointing 3-1 loss at home to West Ham. That defeat now means the Toffees haven't won in 3 league games and their 2-1 win against Southampton on 18th August remains their only victory this season.

If Arsenal fans are looking for a good omen ahead of this game then the head-to-head record will bring some encouraging reading. Arsenal are unbeaten in 24 home games against Everton. The last Toffees victory on Arsenal turf came in a 2-1 win back on 20th January, 1996. In addition to that, Everton have only won 1 of the last 9 meetings between these two sides in all competitions.

Everton are also a side that struggle to keep the goals out against Arsenal. The Gunners have scored 5 goals in each of the past two meetings. That impressive record extends to Arsenal scoring 21 goals in the last 7 encounters across all competitions. So going on recent records it seems logical to back an Arsenal win and the Gunners scoring over 2.5 goals. It could also be worth backing Aaron Ramsey to score because he has six goals against Everton in his last four matches against them.

Arsenal to Win and Over 2.5 Goals Scored @ 1.85 with Ladbrokes

Anytime Scorer: Aaron Ramsey @ 3.12 with MarathonBet

Man, this is difficult sunday. Westham - Chelsky have a lot of history with WH winning. But then again with the form Chelsky is in lately and the form WH is in i'm leaning towards away(+bts)?

Arsenal - Everton go for goals and bts again? i mean in the last 4 meetings these two averaged 5 goals per game with both scoring every time. however Arsenal is the one dominating Eve so if you're brave Arsenal&Over 3,5 might be the play for you currently priced at 2.62. If you're not confident in gunners just go for over 3.5 currently at about evens. This is what i'll do most likely