** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Using Stats for a great bet!

StatMan

Football is a part of my life, I started a young age to collecting several statistics from many competitions and it is an addiction to collect my database each day.

I have learned from my ups and downs and started to earn decent profits. I would never quit my job, but I think I can achieve to become a professional analyst.

I can only play my predictions on our legalised bookmakers in Belgium and the small bookies already started to limit or even suspend my account. I divide my work together with some friends because family time is the most important in life.

I have 2 systems, a favorite project and underdog project. I use stake percentages from 0,50% until 2,50% depeding on the odds and the percentages in my algorithm. Both projects are based on domestic leagues and will be published minimum 12 hours before kick-off.

Feel free to ask questions, I am open to discuss each subject about betting and I still want to learn each day from other experienced analysts.

Start bank: 100,00€

The bank will be fixed till the end of the season.

Edited by StatMan
Update information

5 hours ago, harry_rag said:

:welcome Will follow with interest, not sure I understand the comments re %s but perhaps you can clarify when posting your first selection(s).

It is impossible to stake the same amount on the favorites or the underdogs. We use between 2,00% and 2,50% for our favorite system and between 0,50% and 1,25% for the underdogs.

We will make the right decision for the stakes with the winning percentage in our algorithm and the best odd from our bookmakers.

15 hours ago, StatMan said:

It is impossible to stake the same amount on the favorites or the underdogs. We use between 2,00% and 2,50% for our favorite system and between 0,50% and 1,25% for the underdogs.

We will make the right decision for the stakes with the winning percentage in our algorithm and the best odd from our bookmakers.

that's really good, can't wait to follow this - have you tested that exact strategy on historic data? If so, what was the ROI per month/event?

On 17-9-2018 at 10:50 AM, liero1 said:

that's really good, can't wait to follow this - have you tested that exact strategy on historic data? If so, what was the ROI per month/event?

I don't want to talk about achieved results and profits. Because my games are not verified. I know that it is possible to have decent profits each season and I want to show first that I am capable of doing it.

The most important thing is that I will be seen as a serious analyst and that I have proven it and not with only words.

On 21-9-2018 at 9:24 AM, StatMan said:

Shimizu – G-Osaka (2,00%) - home & favorite: 1-2

18 hours ago, StatMan said:

Poli Iasi – Din. Bucuresti (1,00%) - home & underdog: 1-0

Staked: 30,00
Return: 28,00
P/L: -2,00
ROI: -6,66%

I will publish next time the odds from my selected (highest) Belgian bookmaker. Ofcourse you may find higher odds, but I can't play them legally.

Arsenal Tula – Rubin Kazan (1,25%) - home & underdog - Bwin 3.10
Derry City – Shamrock Rovers (0,75%) - home & underdog - Bwin 5.00
Lechia Gdansk – Zaglebie Zaglebie (2,00%) - home & favorite - Unibet 2.35
Vereya – Dunav Ruse (1,00%) - home & underdog - Ladbrokes 3.95
Groningen – AZ Alkmaar (0,75%) - home & underdog - Unibet 3.95
Austria Vienna – LASK Linz (2,00%) - home & favorite - Bwin 2.45
CSKA Moscow – Spartak Moscow (2,00%) - home & favorite - Bwin 2.35

On 22-9-2018 at 12:26 PM, StatMan said:
Arsenal Tula – Rubin Kazan (1,25%) - home & underdog - Bwin 3.10
Derry City – Shamrock Rovers (0,75%) - home & underdog - Bwin 5.00
Lechia Gdansk – Zaglebie Zaglebie (2,00%) - home & favorite - >Unibet 2.35
Vereya – Dunav Ruse (1,00%) - home & underdog -
Ladbrokes 3.95
Groningen – AZ Alkmaar (0,75%) - home & underdog -
>Unibet 3.95
Austria Vienna – LASK Linz (2,00%) - home & favorite - Bwin 2.45
CSKA Moscow – Spartak Moscow (2,00%) - home & favorite - Bwin 2.35

Tough weekend for me. I had a number of teams that lost their lead in the dying minutes of the game. It could have been a very different result.

Staked: 127,50
Return: 28,00
P/L: -99,50
ROI: -78,04%