** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Serie A Predictions > Sep 15th - 17th

Treble

Internazionale, Sampdoria +0.50 AH, Roma @ 2.03 Unibet

Parma have shown themselves to be competitive in the opening rounds but I am somewhat concerned by their back 4. Inter have greater mobility up front this season and although this game will be tough, the nerazzurri should see this as an opportunity to get another win in the league. CF Icardi should also return for the home side which would be a boost.

Like Parma, Frosinone have aquitted themselves fairly well in the opening rounds. They play a 5-3-2 and are hard to break down. Clearly Sampdoria have the quality advantage but we must bear in mind their appauling away record last season. I don't think Frosinone have enough firepower to win this encounter but Samp could bungle the win if the home side makes things difficult. Personally I prefer putting Sampdoria +0.50 line in an acca rather than backing them on the -0.25 line in a single. Some punters may opt for the latter and I wont argue against it, just not really in love with it either.

In response to @Xcout's question on the previous thread: I think Chievo V Empoli result was just about fair. Empoli played the better football but struggled to convert while Chievo created 1 or 2 dangerous situations but that was about it. This week Chievo face Empoli ++ in the form of Roma. I expect Di Francesco's side to be much more dangerous infront of goal and really the home side will be looking to take 3pts in this situation.

Udinese vs Torino

Last week was disappointing with Atalanta letting us down at home to Cagliari so this week we're going in a different direction by focusing on two mid-table teams with Udinese playing Torino in a 2pm kick-off on Sunday at the Dacia Arena and the bookies are torn here.

Udinese have experienced a mixed bag of results in these opening few games this season. In what is their 24th consecutive season in Serie A, Julio Velazquez's side have perhaps performed as expected with an opening day 2-2 draw away to Parma, a tough 1-0 win at home to Sampdoria, and a narrow 1-0 loss away to Fiorentina. Par for the course really.

Torino have had a similar journey except their form appears to be improving. Former Watford head coach Walter Mazzarri has taken a pummelling from Troy Deeney in the English media this week over his management style but he's doing OK as Torino boss so far. The opening day saw an expected 1-0 loss at home to Roma, then there was a 2-2 draw away to Inter Milan, before the last round saw a 1-0 win over high-flying SPAL. Signs of a positive season.

The results of these two sides are amusingly similar. My feeling is that Torino will be coming into this game with more confidence. They have had the far tougher start to the season but their performances against Roma and Inter Milan earned them plaudits. There is a fair bit of potential in this Torino side so European qualification is certainly the aim. I think they could catch Udinese out here. I can't see Udinese finishing higher than mid-table so they'll do well to take something from this game.

Torino Draw No Bet @ 1.87 with UniBet

BTTS @ 1.75 with Bet365

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @chris666, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jazzman02, @Bayern, @Xcout, @Valkovets, @MangoTheThird, and @scommetix, what bets are you guys placing this weekend? Any responses to Mindfulness and his tips?

SSC Napoli v Fiorentina

SSC Napoli: Ghoulam (0/0 d), Zieliński (3/2 m)(both doubtful), Meret (0/0 g), Chiricheș (0/0 d), Younes (0/0 f)

Fiorentina: Lafont (2/0 first goalkeeper)

Frosinone v Sampdoria

Frosinone: Zampano (3/0 d), D. Ciofani (0/0 f)(both doubtful), Gori (0/0 m), Paganini (0/0 m), Dionisi (0/0 f)

Sampdoria: Regini (0/0 d), Saponara (2/0 m), Praet (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Napoli has over 2.5 goals in their last 6 games in Serie A.
Napoli won their last 4 home games in Serie A.
Napoli scored over 1.5 goals in last 4 home games in Serie A.

You can find interesting 97 Football Betting Streaks for 15.09.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-15-09-2018-11271

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Torino has over 2.5 goals in their last 4 away games in Serie A.
Udinese has under 2.5 goals in their last 3 games in Serie A.
Torino scored in last 4 away games in Serie A.
Udinese scored in last 5 home games in Serie A.
Udinese allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 3 games in Serie A.
Genoa has over 2.5 goals in their last 3 home games in Serie A.
Bologna has under 2.5 goals in their last 3 away games in Serie A.

You can find interesting 75 Football Betting Streaks for 16.09.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-16-09-2018-11274