** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Poland Ekstraklasa Predictions > 2019/20

Hi !

This is my first time here

Poland - Division 1

09/18 - 11.30 h

Garbarnia Krakow – Rakow Czestochowa 

Rakow win @1.66  5/10

Garbarnia  this newcomer. Nothing special so far. Only one win and 16 goals lost.

Visitors an impressive run, last five games won. Quality decisively higher.

Rakow win for me.

Edited by Zbyszek

Poland - Division 1 14/09-16/09 2018

Generally, Poland 1st Division this minefield. Many teams of similar value, but I will try, earn some money on it.

Puszcza vs. LKS

LKS ever national champion. They player in European cups against Manchester Utd wnd Monaco. Later big financial problems and now. They are trying to return to Ekstraklasa. I do not think they are able to do anything more than a fight for survival.The hosts are not something special but usually solid on their own field. 28 of 44 points in the previous season. Now similarly. They lost only with Drutex and Warta, they are strong teams. I think that they are able to win with the novice here. Great rate at 1xbet @2,70.

Chojniczanka vs. Olsztyn

Chojniczanka did really well last season making. They had a few squad changes  but they still look strong. Only one defekt but four draws. I still have no idea how Olsztyn save league last season. Huge financial problems and it shows now. Four losses in the last five matches. A strong favorite this weekend for me. @ 1,77 in 1xbet it's something great.

Rakow vs. Stal Mielec

I had no luck, in my first plant here. Rakow draw against Garbarnia, but it was bad luck. Lost penalties in 87’. Huge advantage in the game. Goalkeeper Garbania he was great. Many experienced players in the team and I will be surprised how they will not get promotion this season. Mielec he has similar dreams. Good organization of the club but something does not go.Only 7 goals scored. Probably a low scoring game here but Rakow should win it.

Puszcza  3/10 @ 2,70  ( 1XBET )

Chojniczanka 5/10 @ 1,77 (1XBET )

Rokow 3/10 @ 1.92 ( 1XBET )

GL.

PS. Sorry for my English. I'm still learning :)

Edited by Zbyszek

• 2 months later...

Lech Poznan x Wisla Plock

11/24/2018

OVER 2.5 @1.80 - SBOBET

1 units

I've projected my fair lines and for me the correct odd would be @1,50.I hope a match with very opportunidy for goals,furthermore both teams have good attack and bad deffense.

Min odd: @ 1.65

On 19/11/2018 at 3:34 AM, VYA said:

Lech Poznan x Wisla Plock

11/24/2018

OVER 2.5 @1.80 - SBOBET

1 units

I've projected my fair lines and for me the correct odd would be @1,50.I hope a match with very opportunidy for goals,furthermore both teams have good attack and bad deffense.

Min odd: @ 1.65

Final Result:

2x1

+ 0.8 units

• 3 weeks later...

POLAND EKSTRAKLASA

18:00 (CET) Wisla Plock v Wisla Krakow

Tip: 1

Odds: 1.85 @ Bet365 (Dropped a lot but i still see value at this point)

Wisla Krakow in very deep shit. The club is in 30,000,000PLN debt. The fresh news are that the potential investors have decided to resign from taking over the indebted club. So far they have managed somehow and club solidarity was working but after this the players will no longer wait. From July or the beginning of the season 2018/19, Wisla players did not receive any payment from their employer, but they were hoping that new investor will come any moment, but there was no one serious at their door. Wisla Plock in very bad form, but in my opinion that won't be a problem as they will have additional motivation to grab all 3 points which are in huge value and finally to beat poor Wisla Krakow for the first time in their home ground after very long time.

22 hours ago, balkan-pro said:

POLAND EKSTRAKLASA

18:00 (CET) Wisla Plock v Wisla Krakow

Tip: 1

Odds: 1.85 @ Bet365 (Dropped a lot but i still see value at this point)

Wisla Krakow in very deep shit. The club is in 30,000,000PLN debt. The fresh news are that the potential investors have decided to resign from taking over the indebted club. So far they have managed somehow and club solidarity was working but after this the players will no longer wait. From July or the beginning of the season 2018/19, Wisla players did not receive any payment from their employer, but they were hoping that new investor will come any moment, but there was no one serious at their door. Wisla Plock in very bad form, but in my opinion that won't be a problem as they will have additional motivation to grab all 3 points which are in huge value and finally to beat poor Wisla Krakow for the first time in their home ground after very long time.

FT: 1:2

...shocking...

12/21/2018

Arka vs Wisla plock

over 2.5 @ 1.94-188bet

I've projected my fair line and I've found +EV here,because for me the odd correct would be @ 1.71

Min odd:1.85

Edited by VYA
I've posted wrong book.

Wisla Krakow - Lech Poznan 

Wisla will miss several key players due to injuries or suspensions: Ondrasek (18+1app./11 goals), Imaz (16+1/6), Boguski (16+1/2), Sadlok (17/0) and Bartosz (1+7/0). Brozek (1+5/1) and Bartkowski (17+1/1) are questionable. 

Lech is playing better and better recently, i expect them to finish the year strong with a win.

Lech Poznan -0.5 @2.16 188bet 9/10

• 7 months later...

Legia - Zaglebie +0.5 @2.31 5/10 pinnacle/asians

Legia plays with Rangers on Thursday most important match this season. So players should concentrate rather on next match than on today one.  h2h between both clubs in Warsaw is also very good as Legia won only 1 from 5 last games with Zaglebie at home. 

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • StevieDay1983 changed the title to Poland Ekstraklasa Predictions > 2019/20

Im looking for maybe suprise on friday matches. 

Korona Kielce - Piast Gliwice

Korona show some quality in Płock and won. Yes this is funny when I put Korona and quality in the same post but this is True.

I dont belive the can avoid relegation but maybe... Piast is nów Polish champion (this is also funny but also true). They also show lot of quality against Wisla. I can see Korona get some Point here. 

Korona 1x 1.68 fortuna (my local bookie) 

Górnik Zabrze - Lechia Gdansk

Lechia had massove lucky last weekend at home against Arka (local derby). They won 4-3.

Górnik was poor against LKS but also they win 0-1. Górnik with small chance to be in top8 before playoff. 

I also try home team. 

Górnik Zabrze 1x 1.35 fortuna. 

Other matches: 

Lech Poznań in away match with two big missing, without Jóźwiak and Crnomarkovic. Big chance for home team to also get some point. 

According to information that you can see Polish ekstraklasa in few countries. Its poor league, but not so poor as you can think :)))) we have few Player (rather young) with potential like Majecki and Karbownik from Legia, Jóźwiak and Marchwinski from Lech.

Majecki already sign with Monaco. 

Karbownik lot of rumours. Sevilla, Betis also even Man City and go to loan to Leeds. 

Jóźwiak linked with some germans team. Marchwinski also. 

Also next 2-3 weeks fans coming back to stadiums. Strongest thing about our league. :))) 

Korona - Piast 1-2... It was close. ?

Górnik - Lechia 2-2 ?

For saturday I see Zagłębie 1x and Pogon 1x. Nothing special. 

Lech without Jóźwiak. This will be huge blow in ofensive line. Zagłębie must win situation if they want to be in top8. 

Pogoń and Cracovia similiar teams. Cracovia 5 matches without win. Crisis. 

Pogoń also with problems. I see potential for draw. 

Edited by Teodore

It was very nice weekend for me in polish ekstraklasa. Now we have midweek round. Only two round to go before playoffs. 

For tomorrow I see four bets. Odds willbe poor but worth a try as a combo

Lechia - Cracovia

Cracovia with poor form, 6 matches without any single point and nów have problem. Now they are play away in Gdańsk, hard match fot them. But also for Lechia. 

I Will try 1x 1.43 but also see potential for a draw. Both coaches Stokowiec and Probierz are friends and Both team need 1 point tonsecure top8.

So also x 3.12 is nice to take. 

Piast Gliwice - Górnik Zabrze

Silesian derby, big match for fans. Lot of Górnik fans lives in Gliwice. 

Piast fighting with Legia. They won easy against Wisla and after very hard match in Kielce. 

Gornik after draw against Lechia lost chance for top8. I dont see reason to win in derby. 

Piast 1x 1.27

Lech Poznań - Pogoń Szczecin 

Pogoń after win is secure and they have what they want, top8. 

Lech is rather also sure but still need 1 point. 

I dont see here to Pogoń win so, 1x 1.19.

Zagłębie Lubin - Korona Kielce 

Zagłębie similiar like Górnik, lost chance for top8 but they still better team than Korona. 

Korona in good form with new coach but for me is still relegation material.

Zagłębie 1x 1.19

Other four matches tomorrow evening. 

For tomorrow I see only two bets. 

Wisła Płock - Śląsk Wrocław. 

Wisła with long series without win, similiar like Pogoń and Cracovia. Pogoń won at the weekend and Cracovia today. For me, this is time for Wisła Płock. 

They have small chance to playoffs group, really small. 

Śląsk have what they want, top8. So, I think this is holidays for them. I dont belive they will fighting for Europe. 

Wisła Płock 1x 1.49

ŁKS Łódź - Jagiellonia Bialystok

Home team, last team in the league but they are not So bad but ok... 

Jagiellonia have big chance for secure playoffs spot. 

Jagiellonia x2 1.46

Wisła Kraków - Raków Częstochowa no bet. Maybe just for fun x2. 

Legia Warszawa - Arka Gdynia, banker but odds are too low. 

Edited by Teodore

Last round regular season. 

Arka Gdynia - Wisła Krakow

Yes Wisła is better team but at home Arka have quality to get minimum one point. For home team this is on one last chance to stay for play to avoid relegation. Really hard task before them. 

Arka Gdynia 1x 1.42 small bet. 

Cracovia - Wisła Plock

1x for sure, even maybe home team. Wisła Płock looking horrbile. 

Cracovia 1x 1.23 

Cracovia 1 1.85 small bet

Górnik Zabrze - Legia Warszawa

For me no bet. 

Jagiellonia Białystok - Piast Gliwice

Piast is better team but Jagiellonia have enough quality to get something here. Jagiellonia in last matches looking ok. Piast is only one team who have chance to fighting against Legia but here I dont trust them. 

Jagiellonia Białystok 1x 1.48

Korona Kielce - Lech Poznan

No bet. 

Pogon Szczecin - Lechia Gdańsk 

Both teams in top8. For me season in the league or both are over. Lechia will focus on Polish Cup, Pogoń this is team for places 7-8, nothing more. 

Pogoń 1x 1.43 

Raków Częstochowa - Zagłębie Lubin 

No bet. 

Śląsk Wrocław - ŁKS Łódź 

1x banker. Away team is already relegated, nothing play for. Huge chance for Śląsk to be in the top4 to the end of the season. 

Ślask 1X 1.26

Anybody read?? ?

Edited by Teodore

On 6/12/2020 at 10:35 PM, Teodore said:

@allyhibs

No var on this match + ref Marciniak... He like to be a "star". Also i dont see value here on Legia but of course Legia is much better than Górnik. 

I dont trust Legia here (as a Legia fan) ?

I've included Legia in an acca;

Dortmund, Bayern, Dinamo Brest, Leverkusen, Salzburg, Legia.

Good start.