Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
Sign in to follow this  
Zbyszek

Poland - Division 1 2018/19

Hi !

This is my first time here

Poland - Division 1

09/18 - 11.30 h

Garbarnia Krakow – Rakow Czestochowa 

Rakow win @1.66  5/10

Garbarnia  this newcomer. Nothing special so far. Only one win and 16 goals lost.

Visitors an impressive run, last five games won. Quality decisively higher.

Rakow win for me.

Edited by Zbyszek

Poland - Division 1 14/09-16/09 2018

Generally, Poland 1st Division this minefield. Many teams of similar value, but I will try, earn some money on it.

Puszcza vs. LKS

LKS ever national champion. They player in European cups against Manchester Utd wnd Monaco. Later big financial problems and now. They are trying to return to Ekstraklasa. I do not think they are able to do anything more than a fight for survival.The hosts are not something special but usually solid on their own field. 28 of 44 points in the previous season. Now similarly. They lost only with Drutex and Warta, they are strong teams. I think that they are able to win with the novice here. Great rate at 1xbet @2,70.

Chojniczanka vs. Olsztyn

Chojniczanka did really well last season making. They had a few squad changes  but they still look strong. Only one defekt but four draws. I still have no idea how Olsztyn save league last season. Huge financial problems and it shows now. Four losses in the last five matches. A strong favorite this weekend for me. @ 1,77 in 1xbet it's something great.

Rakow vs. Stal Mielec

I had no luck, in my first plant here. Rakow draw against Garbarnia, but it was bad luck. Lost penalties in 87’. Huge advantage in the game. Goalkeeper Garbania he was great. Many experienced players in the team and I will be surprised how they will not get promotion this season. Mielec he has similar dreams. Good organization of the club but something does not go.Only 7 goals scored. Probably a low scoring game here but Rakow should win it.

Puszcza  3/10 @ 2,70  ( 1XBET )

Chojniczanka 5/10 @ 1,77 (1XBET )

Rokow 3/10 @ 1.92 ( 1XBET )

GL.

PS. Sorry for my English. I'm still learning :)

Edited by Zbyszek

Lech Poznan x Wisla Plock

11/24/2018

OVER 2.5 @1.80 - SBOBET

1 units

I've projected my fair lines and for me the correct odd would be @1,50.I hope a match with very opportunidy for goals,furthermore both teams have good attack and bad deffense.

Min odd: @ 1.65

On 19/11/2018 at 3:34 AM, VYA said:

Lech Poznan x Wisla Plock

11/24/2018

OVER 2.5 @1.80 - SBOBET

1 units

I've projected my fair lines and for me the correct odd would be @1,50.I hope a match with very opportunidy for goals,furthermore both teams have good attack and bad deffense.

Min odd: @ 1.65

Final Result:

2x1

+ 0.8 units

POLAND EKSTRAKLASA

18:00 (CET) Wisla Plock v Wisla Krakow

Tip: 1

Odds: 1.85 @ Bet365 (Dropped a lot but i still see value at this point)

Wisla Krakow in very deep shit. The club is in 30,000,000PLN debt. The fresh news are that the potential investors have decided to resign from taking over the indebted club. So far they have managed somehow and club solidarity was working but after this the players will no longer wait. From July or the beginning of the season 2018/19, Wisla players did not receive any payment from their employer, but they were hoping that new investor will come any moment, but there was no one serious at their door. Wisla Plock in very bad form, but in my opinion that won't be a problem as they will have additional motivation to grab all 3 points which are in huge value and finally to beat poor Wisla Krakow for the first time in their home ground after very long time.

22 hours ago, balkan-pro said:

POLAND EKSTRAKLASA

18:00 (CET) Wisla Plock v Wisla Krakow

Tip: 1

Odds: 1.85 @ Bet365 (Dropped a lot but i still see value at this point)

Wisla Krakow in very deep shit. The club is in 30,000,000PLN debt. The fresh news are that the potential investors have decided to resign from taking over the indebted club. So far they have managed somehow and club solidarity was working but after this the players will no longer wait. From July or the beginning of the season 2018/19, Wisla players did not receive any payment from their employer, but they were hoping that new investor will come any moment, but there was no one serious at their door. Wisla Plock in very bad form, but in my opinion that won't be a problem as they will have additional motivation to grab all 3 points which are in huge value and finally to beat poor Wisla Krakow for the first time in their home ground after very long time.

FT: 1:2

...shocking...

12/21/2018

Arka vs Wisla plock

over 2.5 @ 1.94-188bet

I've projected my fair line and I've found +EV here,because for me the odd correct would be @ 1.71

Min odd:1.85

Edited by VYA
I've posted wrong book.

Wisla Krakow - Lech Poznan 

Wisla will miss several key players due to injuries or suspensions: Ondrasek (18+1app./11 goals), Imaz (16+1/6), Boguski (16+1/2), Sadlok (17/0) and Bartosz (1+7/0). Brozek (1+5/1) and Bartkowski (17+1/1) are questionable. 

Lech is playing better and better recently, i expect them to finish the year strong with a win.

Lech Poznan -0.5 @2.16 188bet 9/10

Legia - Zaglebie +0.5 @2.31 5/10 pinnacle/asians

Legia plays with Rangers on Thursday most important match this season. So players should concentrate rather on next match than on today one.  h2h between both clubs in Warsaw is also very good as Legia won only 1 from 5 last games with Zaglebie at home.