** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps - Saturday Sept 1st

2.50 Curragh Desert Diamond @ 9/4 Coral

Desert Diamond won last time at York and the 2nd (Snowy Winter) franked the form by winning next time out. Joint top rated on OR's with the 4yo I'm So Fancy and carries 6lb less (being a 3yo). 3yo's have won 11 times since 2005 and the winner has been 1st/2nd fav in the betting 11 times since 2005.

9 minutes ago, skylark2009 said:

2.50 Curragh Desert Diamond @ 9/4 Coral

Desert Diamond won last time at York and the 2nd (Snowy Winter) franked the form by winning next time out. Joint top rated on OR's with the 4yo I'm So Fancy and carries 6lb less (being a 3yo). 3yo's have won 11 times since 2005 and the winner has been 1st/2nd fav in the betting 11 times since 2005.

Hello BH

I've been unable to log in to Coral due to emergency maintainance on the site. The 9/4 price (via Oddschecker) that I originally posted may be a bit dubious considering, and the next best price for my selection is @ 2/1 Paddypower

3.20 Beverley

GOLD STONE @ 16/1 bet365

One of the least exposed in the race but in his short career has shown a liking for this course. Has only really run 2 bad races, one came off a 259 day break and the other was on soft ground. Back on fast ground today and a decent draw in 7, will need to improve to get in the mix but every chance that could happen.

10 hours ago, skylark2009 said:

Hello BH

I've been unable to log in to Coral due to emergency maintainance on the site. The 9/4 price (via Oddschecker) that I originally posted may be a bit dubious considering, and the next best price for my selection is @ 2/1 Paddypower

Thats fine mate, thanks

Welcome back, hope your well:ok