** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Saturday Sept 1st

315 Chester

Duretto 1/1 Corals

This looks a solid selection here, Duretto has won twice here at Chester, both over 12f, but stays this longer trip ok. Looks a class above the majority of these and the yard both do well here and are in terrific form. Ticks all the boxes and should be odds on.

315 bev

Interesting race ......desert ace is top rated 310 on my form but drawn coffin high do that's huge negative but he's 8pts clear of next horse Musharraf......who is 5pts clear of gamesome .......as low draws rule I'm taking gsmesome and Musharraf drawn low here and see how the race unfolds 

Gsmesome 5pts ew 15/2 sky

Musharrif 5pts ew 8/1 bet365 

two from the book run tomorrow 

Our Little Pony B3:20 @ 7/1 ish

and

Too Darn Hot S3:35 @ evens

also kinda fancy this one to get back to winning ways at a nice price:-

Chapelli C3:50 @ 5/2 ish 

plenty of action Saturday :) 

Edited by EviL ZippY

2.45 Beverley - Mr Lupton

This race should be run to suit this horse who dies have to turn the form around with Take Cover. It has also previously beaten the Nunthorpe winner. I can see it having its day here Both Take Cover and Mr Lupton have high draws. But I’m on Mr Lupton. Connections say it’s running well and are quietly confident.

Edited by godofhorses

245 Bev

Last six runnings of this has been won by horses drawn 121442 although Tangerine Trees did win if from stall 9 some years ago.
Horses rated in the 100's are usually needed to win this so on that basis the shortlist would be Mr Lupton, Final Venture, Mythmaker and Take Cover.

Taking the draw into account leaves me Final Venture and Mythmaker (top rated), of the two I like Final Venture (7/2 PP) although at the weights he's slightly wrong with Take Cover and the top one but had been rated roughly the same and looked as tough he was back to form last time out.

Good race and it should be close at the death with Take Cover blasting out and the others playing catch up!

:ok

19 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

315 bev

Interesting race ......desert ace is top rated 310 on my form but drawn coffin high do that's huge negative but he's 8pts clear of next horse Musharraf......who is 5pts clear of gamesome .......as low draws rule I'm taking gsmesome and Musharraf drawn low here and see how the race unfolds 

Gsmesome 5pts ew 15/2 sky

Musharrif 5pts ew 8/1 bet365 

1stand 3rd ....got 11 and 9 last night ....ridiculous prices at off ....low draw rules 

12 hours ago, EviL ZippY said:

two from the book run tomorrow 

Our Little Pony B3:20 @ 7/1 ish

and

Too Darn Hot S3:35 @ evens

also kinda fancy this one to get back to winning ways at a nice price:-

Chapelli C3:50 @ 5/2 ish 

plenty of action Saturday :) 

~decent place money

~absolutely pissed it by 4 lengths ;) 

~dunno what the hell happened. disappointing.