** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > August 27th

Darran

A profitable day again on Saturday which was good and hopefully we can continue the good run on Monday. Sorry for this being briefer than usual and mentioning no prices but I am a bit short of time.

Aldershot v Sutton (National League)

I fear for Aldershot. They have looked miles away so far this season and Gary Waddock's mention after Saturday's game that there are things going on that the general public don't know about is really concerning. Only a guess, but I wonder if there are money issues there again. Whatever it is though it is clearly having an effect on the pitch. Sutton have looked decent so far and looked like they will be in the play-off hunt again. The price looks too high to me and Sutton should be favs.

Eastleigh v Ebbsfleet (National League)

Eastleigh's manager was getting in the excuses on Saturday for this game as he mentioned after Saturday's match that the league were crazy to fit so many games into such a short space of time, although if we see a repeat of last seasons weather he will be glad they have! Ebbsfleet are looking pretty strong and it was another good performance on Saturday. Again they probably should be favourites for this.

Oxford City v Wealdstone (National League South)

Another away side who are too big a price and should be favs. I had City on my shortlist for Saturday, but they were forced to have the sub keeper play up front in the win over St Albans and that put me off and I am glad it did as they had to rely on a late goal to get a point against Weston. Wealdstone look good and the draw against Concord was another example of how well they look likely to go this season. They should be able to get 3 points here.

Slough v Dulwich (National League South)

I am chancing Dulwich at a big price after seeing them on Saturday. They lost 1-0 to Gloucester although it was through poor keeping at a corner more than anything. To be fair Gloucester defended well and the keeper for me was man of the match, but I thought Dulwich deserved at least a point from the game. They are still getting used to the league, but they are creating chances and look threatening. They will click at some stage and I think they are more then capable of a top half finish. Slough have been a bit inconsistent so far and losing to East Thurrock on Saturday was a poor result.

Wingate & Finchley v Enfield (Bostik Premier)

Enfield look a big price here to carry on their strong start to the season. They were one of my ante-post picks so it is pleasing to see them start so well and they put 6 past Burgess Hill on Saturday. This game will be tougher, but if they are in the same form they have been so far then they can pick up another 3 points.

North Ferriby v South Shields (Evo-Stik Northern Premier)

I am amazed South Sheilds are odds against for this. North Ferriby look like they could do a Hyde and drop right down to Step 4 having been at Step 1. They have not looked good so far and obviously South Shields are strong favourites to win the title. They bounced back from the Farsely defeat where they had 9 men for over an hour to have a comfortable win on Saturday. It will be disappointing if they can't win this.

Sutton 2pts

Ebbsfleet 1pt

Wealdstone 2pts

Dulwich 1pt

Enfield 1pt

South Shields 3pts

Edited by Darran
Adding the full preview

Bath City v Weston Super Mare

You can get odds of 1.6 on Bath winning this which I think are exceedingly over generous.

Bath have pretty home form, winning their last 2, but more to the point WSM are useless away, actually they are struggling at home too and are bottom for a reason. Sorry guys.

This one has my money on....For what that's worth

Hi folks

Long time I didn't post here as I was so busy but was following what going from time to time.New season just kicked.

Today I have in my shortlist:

Fylde(in form team looking for promotion this season will be able to overcome harrogate)/National league

Hendon(also another in form team which will try their best to secure promotion or play off to make it to a higher lever league)/southern league division

Concord rangers(generous price can't miss,team has big potential for this season,welling has more or less being inconsistent)/national league south

Hungerford(no big difference between these 2 teams and price is pretty good to take a chance)/national league south

Good luck

19 minutes ago, Kenton Schweppes said:

Managed to get Wrexham at 19/10 at Solihull, am I missing something here? Wrexham are top and have won every away game so far, that's a big price on someone so in form.

Wrexham lost 2 nil to Maidenhead last game so I guess that's increased the odds. And Jennings could be injured. There's also only 4 points between them.

Saying that, it's still a good price as Solihill have been dire recently.

Good luck!!!

7 hours ago, MangoTheThird said:

Bath City v Weston Super Mare

You can get odds of 1.6 on Bath winning this which I think are exceedingly over generous.

Bath have pretty home form, winning their last 2, but more to the point WSM are useless away, actually they are struggling at home too and are bottom for a reason. Sorry guys.

This one has my money on....For what that's worth

Cheers mate ,went to town on Bath at HT 

4 hours ago, MangoTheThird said:

Wrexham lost 2 nil to Maidenhead last game so I guess that's increased the odds. And Jennings could be injured. There's also only 4 points between them.

Saying that, it's still a good price as Solihill have been dire recently.

Good luck!!!

Wrexham beat Maidenhead.

11 minutes ago, Darran said:

One of a few strange results today and I backed 4 of them as well! Strange start to the season with my Naps as well as struggling on that front a bit.

I've been flat staking all your selections this season but convert them into asian handicap bets to get extra cover with each selection, the return on investment has been very good so far. Some strange results today but Sat - Mon is a quick turnover of matches and likely to throw up some nutty scorelines.

The Sutton bet didn't land but at least Shots got a much needed result, I don't wanna see them crash out of the division. Barnet have strung a couple of good results together to give hope to their ante-post backers.

Keep up the good work mate.