** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Play-Off Round Predictions > Aug 30th

uelratings.jpg

uelratings1.jpg

The second legs of the Europa League Play-Off Round are scheduled to take place this coming Thursday. A spot in the group stages is waiting for the winners of each tie. Home nations interests are quite varied with some in a strong position and others clinging onto their hopes by a thread. Check out the odds and ratings above then share your tips for these games below! :ok

I will go with Aek Larnaka agains Trencin as I believe that they are better team and probably will add Celtic and Leipzig maybe with handicap.

One game that I am very interesting is Atalanta at Copenhagen. In first game Atalanta destroy them....goal atemps 27-1 , Copenhagen gk had 12 saves. I watched Atalanta yesterday against AS Roma...even that they rested few important players they played very well. I believe that they will win.

Bordeaux - Gent is a game that I find attractive. The first leg finished 0-0 with Gent playing better at home. The form of Gent is not bad with 3-1-1 in the home league. However they easily concede goals. On the other end, Bordeaux are having a lot of problems recently. In practice, the French side is playing without a coach after the scandal with Gus Poyet. Thierry Henry was the big favorite to get the management position but he rejected. However, this weekend Bordeaux put a good performance and got 3 points against the strong team of Monaco. The situation is not looking that bad for Bordeaux. That's why Home win at 2.00 - 2.10 looks like a good bet.

Home win at 2.00 Bet365

Atalanta seems worth a shot. Copenhagen were lucky not to lose in Italy last week. Having watched both their games against CSKA in the previous round I don't consider them as good as I thought they would be. Yes, they are a typical solid nordic team, but if it weren't for the referees in both games they could've struggled against CSKA. 

Atalanta started great in Serie A, they play fast and efficient football and should be able to win. The odds look good for an away win.

FC Ufa vs Rangers

The second leg of this tie between Russian side FC Ufa and Scottish club Rangers is finely poised with the away team carrying a narrow 1-0 lead from the first leg into this clash that will take place at 3pm tomorrow afternoon in the Neftyanik Stadium, Ufa.

FC Ufa are not enjoying the best starts to a season and head coach Sergei Tomarov will be deeply concerned by the lack of goals his side have scored so far. In domestic action, they have fired blanks in 4 of their 5 league games so far. They have also failed to score in 2 of their 5 Europa League matches so far and that includes playing some very average sides in the earlier rounds. Ominous statistic given that they need to score at least once to have any chance of progressing to the group stages.

Steve Gerrard remains undefeated as Rangers manager. His side is 4th in the Scottish Premier League after 3 league games. He saw his side navigate their way past Kilmarnock in the League Cup. The Gers have also qualified past FK Shkupi, NK Osijek, and Maribor in the Europa League. It feels like the season has been going a long time already for Rangers.

It feels like the toughest part of this tie is still to come for Rangers. FC Ufa are not exactly prolific this season but any long distance away trip in Europe is hard to crack. If FC Ufa score early then they get the home fans on side and their confidence will brim.

The longer Rangers can keep the Russians at bay, the better their chances are of grinding their morale down. Gerrard has seen his side keep six clean sheets in all competitions this season. One more tomorrow will see them progress to the group stages of the Europa League. Can they do it? It'll be a tall order but I think Rangers could do enough to qualify.

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.63 with UniBet

Rangers AH +0.25 @ 1.75 with Bet365

@delfino, @KikoCy, @giraldi, @Icongene, @dogmeister, @rangers234, @Pipoca, @Notorious, @ElPrincipito007, @KingSoccertips, @vasilli07, @betcatalog, @immortal--, @DW_United, @discipline, @WinningAdvice, @arvee, @silverfox, @FrenchEskimo, @liamcorrigan86, @ElPrincipito007, @Neubs, @TOTTI3, @Simeon Borisof, @Charon84, @Magic0024, @Xcout, @arsenalfh, @BJO, @footballeye, @gamblerxxx, @Xcout, @allyhibs, @cluelessG, @jazzman02 , @DrO, @chris50, @mtom, @canaries91, @slipkid, @Dzontra85@Marek76, and @CloughandTaylor, what bets are you guys lining up for these matches tomorrow?

Burnley vs Olympiakos

The situation is looking fairly dire for Sean Dyche's men as his Burnley side look to overturn a 3-1 deficit to Greek side Olympiakos in this second leg of their Europa League Play-Off Round clash that sets to kick off at 7:45pm tomorrow evening at Turf Moor.

Burnley have had a rough start to the season. There's no denying that. Questions are already being asked about Dyche's decision to fight a war on two fronts fielding strong teams for both the Europa League and Premier League. It's hurting them now with just 1 point from their first 3 league matches this season. Yes, they've progressed past Aberdeen and Istanbul Basaksehir in the Europa League but it'll be a mammoth effort to turn this tie around.

Olympiakos are yet to start their domestic campaign so can afford to go all out in this competition. Destorying Swiss side FC Luzern in the 3rd Qualifying Round was a huge warning to any future opposition and Burnley felt the full force of the Greek side's potency in the first leg. Although, it has to be asked if the score-line would have been the same if centre back Ben Gibson had stayed on the pitch for Burnley.

Turf Moor has been a bit of a fortress for Burnley under Dyche over the years. It has helped to see them find the strength to progress through the last two rounds after extra-time. They may well need additional time in this game. The only problem is that a single goal for Olympiakos will all but end their hopes.

My feeling is that the damage is done. Can Burnley score two without conceding? It's unlikely. Olympiakos are so strong in attack and with Burnley needing to push forward to score at least twice it's leaving them susceptible to the counter attack. I think this is where the problem lies. I can certainly see Burnley getting a couple of goals but I think Olympiakos could well score as well. Either way, we could see some goals tomorrow night.

BTTS @ 1.91 with Paddy Power

Burnley to Score First @ 1.95 with Betway

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Europa League

Partizan Belgrade won their last 4 away games in all competitions.
Astana allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 3 games in all competitions.
Copenhagen won their last 5 home games in all competitions.
Ludogorets allowed opponents to score over 0.5 goals in last 6 home games in all competitions.
Burnley lost their last 3 games in all competitions.
Besiktas scored in last 10 games in all competitions.

You can find interesting 86 Football Betting Streaks for 30.08.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-30-08-2018-11035/

One of the most commercial couples of the night is Besiktas - Partizan, especially after 1-1 of last week. However, the favorite is the team from Turkey, playing today at its headquarters. With the frequency of the two teams, we will prefer the many goals
BESIKTAS JK vs FK PARTIZAN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.70

A magical image was 0-0 in Bergamo between Atalanta and Copenhagen, with the Italians having over 20 final attempts to reach the goal of the opposing team. The goal in the Europa League is a great goal for Atalanta, with coach Garperini resting almost all of his main footballers in the match match with Roma (3-3
FC COPENHAGEN vs ATALANTA BERGAMASCA @@ ATALANTA BERGAMASCA, oddss 1.75

Celtic FC v FK Suduva

Celtic FC: Jozo Šimunović (2/0 d, doubtful), Marvin Compper (0/0 d), Lewis Morgan (0/0 m), Nir Bitton (0/0 m), Jack Hendry (1/0 d)

FK Suduva: Semiras Kerla (16/1 d, doubtful), Alassane N'Diaye (16/2 m), Mihret Topcagić (3/0 f)

Girondins Bordeaux v KAA Gent

Girondins Bordeaux: Koundé (3/0 d, suspended), Bašić (1/0 m, cup-tied), Pellenard (0/0 d), Mendy (0/0 f)

KAA Gent: Neto (0/0 m)

Burnley FC v Olympiakos Pireus

Burnley FC: Vydra (0/0 f, doubtful), Gibson (0/0 d, suspended), Gudmundsson (3/0 m), Pope (0/0 g), Lindegaard (0/0 g), Defour (0/0 m), Brady (0/0 m)

Olympiakos Pireus: Androutsos (0/0 m), Koutris (0/0 d), Tachtsidis (0/0 m), Marin (0/0 m), Pardo (1/0 m)

FK Ufa v Rangers FC

FK Ufa: Lovro Bizjak (2/0 m, cup-tied), Alexey Nikitin (0/0 d)

Rangers FC: Lassana Coulibaly (2/0 m, probably out), Borna Barišić (2/0 d, cup-tied), Jordan Rossiter (0/0 m), Graham Dorrans (0/0 m), Jamie Murphy (2/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

12 hours ago, Magic0024 said:

Partizan Belgrade won their last 4 away games in all competitions.
Astana allowed opponents to score over 1.5 goals in last 3 games in all competitions.
Ludogorets allowed opponents to score over 0.5 goals in last 6 home games in all competitions.

This is not true. Can you make sure that you are posting correct information.

CFR Cluj - F91 Dudelange

I will try a combo of two bets, max stakes (so, two bets of 5 units each):

CFR Cluj to qualify @2.37 with bet365

Both teams to score @2.37 with bet365

The key factor for me is that Dudelange's regular goalie got injured in the first leg, he's not available today and his replacement looked shaky a week ago (he played for 35-40 minutes and kept a clean sheet but a defender had to clear the ball off the line on one occasion). So I am confident that CFR will score at least once today (last time they failed to score at home was in the match against Malmo; plus their new signing Julio Baptista is on the bench today).

Now, if Dudelande score (they have done that in each of their CL and Europa League matches this summer) it brings me at east 1.85 units of profit.

If they fail to score and the correct score is 0:0 (not likely, IMHO) or 1:0 (hoping that CFR will press forward at the end of the match and either score or allow Dudelange to score), then I lose 10 units.

But any other score 2:0, 3:0 and up brings me 1.85 units of profit.

And the big payout comes if Dudelange score but CFR qualify - 4:1, 5:2 and up, not very likely unless the Dudelange keeper is truly awful.

18 hours ago, allthethings said:

My 10-year database shows a marked advantage for big underdogs away who drew their first leg...depending on the closing odds, Gent, Trencin and Partizan have value here. Of these, Trencin I think is the most underrated.

Yowza. I lost with Trencin and Partizan, but brought in the draw with Kobenhavn. It was a really extraordinary round...you just don't see 1-1-10 by underdogs in this competition.